Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games
Reload this Page Yay or Nay?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2004 (01:17 PM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Silent Tattsu*~

Okay, this game is simple I've seen it at other forums, and it's really addictive XD

--------
Example:
Me:
Wolf?

Next poster:
Yay! (You say yay if you like the thing ect. And you say nay if you don't)

(Then that same poster gives a new one)
Coffee?

And it carries on from there.
------
Lets go!

Elepants?

--- Why i left PC ---

Quote originally posted by Chairman Kaga's sig:
<< left PC and PROUD OF IT >>

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old August 20th, 2004 (01:25 PM).
usami
biohazard
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Ok lets see.....
Nay

Harry Potter?
Old August 20th, 2004 (01:28 PM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

YAY! >3 *cough* Pretty obvious *cough*

Absol?

--- Why i left PC ---

I've come to my senses--PC makes me absolutely sick, I hate it. No, this isn't an attention-grab like some morons say it is, it's my stand against the degredation of this once-great place. It's clear to me that PC has been absolutely ruined, and I'll never be back. I'd like to thank the few of you who stand with me, especially people like Silent Tattsu and Frostweaver, as they have given me the strength to rise above this place. I need to get on with my life, especially after some of you have perverted and absolutely obliterated the old PC spirit. I'm not welcome here, and if I may say so, I don't care to be here. Just you wait, and PC will be dead. Not the forums themselves, as, at length, was stated in another topic, but the spirit of PC, more important than any individual member or group of members. It's fading fast, and I won't be around when it disappears, leaving an empty shell of a forum filled with members who delight in this new, ruinous order. So I have chosen to be brave and leave, even if it is unpopular or considered un-PC-ish. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as anti-PC as anyone can get right about now.
Nuff said. I don't need to explain, Kaga says it all. Please don't PM me, since i won't be here to check them. And while your at it stop giving Kaga bad rep points for his sig. One word i-m-m-a-t-u-r-e.
Old August 20th, 2004 (01:28 PM).
Shana
bigmouth strikes again.

Send a message via AIM to Shana Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shana
Yay!

How about Pikachu?
In my arms you won't sleep safely.
And of lust we are re-born
on our passion's killing floor.
Old August 20th, 2004 (01:30 PM).
Super Torchic
HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!

Send a message via AIM to Super Torchic Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Super Torchic Send a message via Yahoo to Super Torchic
YAY

Blazikins+Altria double battle team

thankys!!!

Hi, I was once Fireflameryu, but I'm now Super Torchic;;; May you RIP FFR!

Oh screw this; I'll Be FFR again on christmas...if I remeber><!!!!!

I support Ebil Shipping
Old August 20th, 2004 (01:32 PM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Nay
Chocolate Jello?

--- Why i left PC ---

Old August 20th, 2004 (01:35 PM).
Super Torchic
HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!

Send a message via AIM to Super Torchic Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Super Torchic Send a message via Yahoo to Super Torchic
...EWWWW nay

AAML(Ash and misty love)

thankys!!!

I support Ebil Shipping
Old August 20th, 2004 (01:35 PM).
usami
biohazard
Community Supporter

Nay/Yay not sure

Anime?
==============
Old August 20th, 2004 (01:37 PM).
Super Torchic
HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!

YAY

AAMayL( I am a AAML supporter so....)

thankys!!!

I support Ebil Shipping
Old August 20th, 2004 (01:41 PM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

154% NAY!! *growls* [Rabid Pokeshipper]

Shipping?

--- Why i left PC ---

Old August 20th, 2004 (01:41 PM).
Shana
bigmouth strikes again.

Send a message via AIM to Shana Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shana
Nay.

-*-

Chocolate Ice Cream!

EDIT) I'm too late...
In my arms you won't sleep safely.
And of lust we are re-born
on our passion's killing floor.
Old August 20th, 2004 (01:43 PM).
~*Silent Tattsu*~
Has gone~

Yay!
Togetic?

--- Why i left PC ---

Old August 20th, 2004 (01:53 PM).
Charizard Master
Beginning Trainer

Charizard

Member of the fire and rock club!

[IMG]http://www.wraith10.megadoomer.com/pokemonrs/graphics/sprites/rs123.png[IMG]
Old August 20th, 2004 (02:09 PM).
samu
hard like whiplash

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to samu
Yay
----

Silver Watches?
Old August 20th, 2004 (02:13 PM).
usami
biohazard
Community Supporter

Yay
============
Quick Reply?
Old August 20th, 2004 (02:23 PM).
samu
hard like whiplash

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to samu
YEY~!
---------
Your mother?
Old August 20th, 2004 (03:27 PM).
Takuyas_Angel
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via AIM to Takuyas_Angel Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Takuyas_Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Takuyas_Angel
um...yay? i dont know i guess yay ;

Beyblade
Old August 20th, 2004 (03:35 PM).
Suzu
~♥~

------
CardCaptorSakura??
Old August 20th, 2004 (03:36 PM).
Takuyas_Angel
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via AIM to Takuyas_Angel Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Takuyas_Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Takuyas_Angel
yay! my favorite manga!

digimon
Old August 20th, 2004 (03:43 PM).
Sakura and Espeon
Hates being hacked. ;-;

Location: Dreaming in Swablu Land =P(IRL:Caldwell, New Jersey, USA)
Send a message via ICQ to Sakura and Espeon Send a message via AIM to Sakura and Espeon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sakura and Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura and Espeon
Nay because I don't like digimon, no offense.

Pokemon Mangas
Old August 20th, 2004 (09:47 PM).
Ryoutarou
Community Supporter

Ya!

People that wont shut up
Old August 20th, 2004 (09:51 PM).
Kayleigh
Pokémon-de-Superb

Nay! It gets annoying.

Onions? (Blegh, somebody better say nay to this one, lol.)
Old August 20th, 2004 (09:52 PM).
Ryoutarou
Community Supporter

Nay...had one a few times...never gonna eat them again.

Fluffy pigs....what? it's late!
Old August 20th, 2004 (10:37 PM).
oni flygon
:)

hard one... Yay! To be safe...

Yellow-chan in the Pokemon manga...

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old August 20th, 2004 (10:41 PM).
Ryoutarou
Community Supporter

Ya!

Wally in the manga!