The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How is it so far?
Nice! 108 67.92%
Not bad 25 15.72%
Okay 13 8.18%
Needs work (Give me suggestions plz) 13 8.18%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 29th, 2009, 10:54 PM
mulch_ar
What should I type here?

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mulch_ar
Woooo, teasers! That's okay, I think it'll be worth it to wait :D. I can't wait too see those sugi-art revealed, and those fakemon too. Nice teasers, keep up the good work!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 30th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

Stop toying with me! =)
The sugi art looks great even though i can't see it.
Waiting ever so patiently for you to reveal them.
Old June 30th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Ryousha
Waiting for PokeSpe HG/SS

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryousha
Art looks lovely. Keep up your work.
Old July 1st, 2009, 04:29 PM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

I can't believe I hadn't posted in this thread before.

I luv teasers. The Sugi-art looks good so far; can't wait to see how the trainers turn out.

If ya want this to be a usable emote, copy & paste to show your support!

Support Amber IDE.......because, seriously, we need an actual Pokemon game engine.

For those who don't know, Nintendo has shut down Pokemon Fusion Generation in a massive case of overreach.
Let's show Nintendo that that ain't acceptable.
Use the hashtag #FreePFG on Twitter, so that one guy's hard work isn't erased.

Feel free to PM me if ya have any questions.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 03:51 AM
Karundo111
Get a Karundo idea today!

Nature: Modest
Is this able 4 download cause it looks so mad!
Old July 2nd, 2009, 06:41 AM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karundo111 View Post
Is this able 4 download cause it looks so mad!
lol not yet, but soon im guessing
Old July 4th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Fraot
Researcher & Game Developer

Nature: Quiet
Good! I see effort on your game, just wait to see mine! BTW: Did you change any battle script? Because your game screen is the DS's, and I'm thinking about changing my resolution to the DS's but the battle looks ugly. I don't like the Gen 4 sprites shrinked to 120x120(60x60) so I changed to 160x160(80x80) but everything on battle meses up!!!(cordinates) ARG, i got very angry! and I can't decide which resolution I want.

And also... a new Megaman X game is coming. Megaman X: Maverick Wars.
Old July 5th, 2009, 08:32 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

Nature: Lonely
Torpond looks like the pokemon for me

Support
Pokemon Manga Red

Last edited by ! AvatarKris !; July 5th, 2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old July 17th, 2009, 12:00 PM
~Kian~
Spriter In The Making

Nature: Quirky
i like this your fakemon look amazing you are one of my favorite spriters good luck with this
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:06 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>

I'm very sorry.

Hey everyone. I'm sorry and I know it's a bit disappointing to not see or hear any news for a long period of time. So instead of holding off every part of Carbon's Welcome back update, I've decided to show you the new and final concepts of Carbon's Hero and Heroine, also as a side note I've updated the first page with a new and crisp CSS layout(IMO) So I hope the first page looks alot more appealing. Now, if you'll kindly look below :D

Introducing Coal and Cyan. These were fun to make, but extremely time consuming ha ha ha. I hope you all like them and as always, feedback would be great to hear.

Old July 17th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

what! you made those!
ha they look so good dude awesome work.
So official
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:19 PM
black_amethyst
Beginning Trainer

Do you know when some beta release will came?
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:30 PM
~Kian~
Spriter In The Making

i have to say you are really good at making games i like digimon world alpha and pokemon carbon they are my favorite games on here and im really excited so good luck with both of them and just wondering if i could be a beta tester for either of the games

name:kian
days im online: most days
and i know a lot about digimon as well as pokemon

thanks
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:51 PM
venom12
Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to venom12
Hero And Heroine looks amazing you have good hand to draw sprites and etc. I love yours updates dude im waiting for more. Good luck.

Old July 17th, 2009, 10:30 PM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

Not entirely sold on the male's hair, but a thumbs-up to the female.

If ya want this to be a usable emote, copy & paste to show your support!

Support Amber IDE.......because, seriously, we need an actual Pokemon game engine.

For those who don't know, Nintendo has shut down Pokemon Fusion Generation in a massive case of overreach.
Let's show Nintendo that that ain't acceptable.
Use the hashtag #FreePFG on Twitter, so that one guy's hard work isn't erased.

Feel free to PM me if ya have any questions.
Old July 19th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Pika Storm
learning to script

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via AIM to Pika Storm
yeah, the game is back, (sorry if that is a bit late), anyways, I like the new characters, except for that one piece of hair that covers part of the male guys right eye, other than that I think they could pass for official work
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Old July 19th, 2009, 01:29 PM
trainergreen22
Breeder and Trainer

What made you choose that type of battle background for the game?
Old July 19th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Cail
Pokemon Faith Owner

Nature: Brave
Nice game dude, can't wait to play it.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 19th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Neo-Dragon
Game Developer

Nature: Relaxed
The new characters look great. I really like the clothes both are wearing- I like both the style and the colors you went with.
I'm not 100% sure on my opinion on the male hero's hair. I don't like the back the way it kind of puffs out. I like the emo fringe but its the back (the 2 triangles on pointing side ways) I'm not sure if I dislike or not. I'll wait until I see the overworld sprites.

ZENFORMS: Protectors: A 2D RPG for iPhone
Click the banner to view site about ZENFORMS!

http://www.calisprojects.com/
Like our facebook page and show your support!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calis-...s/326374858787
Old July 20th, 2009, 04:40 AM
Mafi
Beginning Trainer

I haven´t words to describe this... It´s beatiful!! The battle system is the best!!
Old July 21st, 2009, 08:48 AM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraot View Post
Good! I see effort on your game, just wait to see mine! BTW: Did you change any battle script? Because your game screen is the DS's, and I'm thinking about changing my resolution to the DS's but the battle looks ugly. I don't like the Gen 4 sprites shrinked to 120x120(60x60) so I changed to 160x160(80x80) but everything on battle meses up!!!(cordinates) ARG, i got very angry! and I can't decide which resolution I want.
Thanks. Yes I changed the screen size to DS size using a script and just changed the pictures to the style of D/P although the backgrounds that you seen in the are distorted images of the original ones to an extent...It all depends on what style you're trying to go for I guess. Or you can design your own like Wichu did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ! AvatarKris ! View Post
Torpond looks like the pokemon for me
lol Yeah that seems to be many peoples choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokekingkian View Post
i like this your fakemon look amazing you are one of my favorite spriters good luck with this
Thank you. That's very encouraging to hear. I'm glad you like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
what! you made those!
ha they look so good dude awesome work.
So official
Ha ha Thanks Blazers although I got lazy on a few parts of them. I need to shade some areas in I forgot about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_amethyst View Post
Do you know when some beta release will came?
There is no set date for a beta, but I do plan to have one some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokekingkian View Post
i have to say you are really good at making games i like digimon world alpha and pokemon carbon they are my favorite games on here and im really excited so good luck with both of them and just wondering if i could be a beta tester for either of the games

name:kian
days im online: most days
and i know a lot about digimon as well as pokemon

thanks
Thank you I'm glad you like both of them although It's a team effort on both games. At the moment there really isn't to much of a need for Beta testers, but thank you for the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom12 View Post
Hero And Heroine looks amazing you have good hand to draw sprites and etc. I love yours updates dude im waiting for more. Good luck.
Thanks Venom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyOctillery View Post
Not entirely sold on the male's hair, but a thumbs-up to the female.
Yeah I've gotten that alot. I just thought I'd go with something a bit different for the male instead of hats, although the emo look wasn't what I had in mind when I was drawing him up. I like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Storm View Post
yeah, the game is back, (sorry if that is a bit late), anyways, I like the new characters, except for that one piece of hair that covers part of the male guys right eye, other than that I think they could pass for official work
Thank You Pika Storm. I don't think I'll be changing the hair style however lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainergreen22 View Post
What made you choose that type of battle background for the game?
In all honesty I just go back and forth between Ideas I have at the time and post them to get other opinions then I choose the best option based off the most positve opinions for that Idea...I have a few new Ideas for the BG's that I'll be posting come next Update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cail View Post
Nice game dude, can't wait to play it.
Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
The new characters look great. I really like the clothes both are wearing- I like both the style and the colors you went with.
I'm not 100% sure on my opinion on the male hero's hair. I don't like the back the way it kind of puffs out. I like the emo fringe but its the back (the 2 triangles on pointing side ways) I'm not sure if I dislike or not. I'll wait until I see the overworld sprites.
Thanks Neo. I'll show the Ow made by AvatarKris so that you can see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafi View Post
I haven´t words to describe this... It´s beatiful!! The battle system is the best!!
lol Thanks although the BS in this game is by far not the best here, but I do apperciate that...as a matter of fact. those pictures are extremely outdated. I'll post new ones come next update.
Old July 21st, 2009, 09:25 AM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
Beautiful OW! :3 Very cute and official looking XD

Can't wait to see more of this game ;D Returns always make things more interesting, and I eagerly await to see what you'll show next!
Old July 22nd, 2009, 04:05 PM
Pika Storm
learning to script

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via AIM to Pika Storm
ok, it's your game :D
I think the sprite looks really good
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Old July 22nd, 2009, 04:49 PM
blueguy
No capitalization required. ;D

I love your heroes! They look great! However, the Pokémon in the header... well... doesn't.
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:01 AM
trebornosliw
Learning

Nature: Adamant
This looks so cool... good luck finishing it!

Sponsored Links