Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 17th, 2008, 09:41 PM
crzyone9584
Pokemon: The Beginning Founder

Advertise here
Ok with Fable 2 coming out shortly, I started to wonder what happened between those 500 years. So i found this site.

http://www.lionhead.com/fable2/TalesofAlbion/tales.htm (need microsoft silver light to load)

now i was thinking of working on a game that would do the 500 years in between Fable and Fable 2. I'm hoping that there will be some fellow fable players out here the community. so story line and the ideas

Story/plot: pretty much ive been reading that site listed above and getting ideas. For the hero's guild and to where it will fall. then you a ex hero who escaped the first killing of the hero's and mages guild, run and hide. you will have to survive and not use your powers of will. You will do your best hiding but once in a while hunters of the few remaning heros will find you and you will have to defend yourself.
Killing to Live, Living to Kill.

Pokemon: The Beginning

Click link above. It's the home of My Game!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here