The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old October 24th, 2008, 04:05 AM
djloi
Noob Hacker

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Pokemon : Ragnarok Adventure (Might change d name anytime)

Hack Of: Ruby

Introduction

Hey there. I guess no one know me. I am new to this community and still learning how to hack. Thus, I came an idea of my hack and I hope you guys could help me up =)

Storyline

You are Novice who just came to Midgard Region with your aunt. Like everyone people in Midgard Region, you wanted to be best job user in this region. To achieve your dream, you need help from Native Monster who help you battle. Once you reach Midgard Region, you save Prof Maya and receive your first Native Monster. Thus, you begin your journey around Midgard region.

Features

• Using monster from RO (Ragnarok Online) instead of pokemon.
• Have two main rivals.
• Job system (You start as novice and able to change up to 2nd job)
• Rune Midgard region (Follow 80% map from real RO)
• New GYM Leader
• new evil organization
• New Elite Four
• Using RO Sprite for most trainer.
• Most Native monster able evolve
• Evil Organisation controls some MVP Monster.

Screenshots

Staff
- Since I just a beginner Hacker, I really cant do a lot stuff. I even have some difficulty in doing mapping (but i m doing my best).
- As you can see, the monster I edit was out of colour. I hope someone can help/teach me how to fix it…
- At the moment I have rough idea to make this game. So i can be plot maker and abit mapper.
- and i guess I need :

--> Mapper
--> Scripter
-->Spriter
-->Beta tester

For those who interested, you may PM me. Beside, I really hope someone can help me to improve better =)

- POKEMON : RAGNAROK ADVENTURE

Last edited by djloi; October 28th, 2008 at 02:42 AM.
Old October 24th, 2008, 05:22 AM
X-aveon
IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to X-aveon
this is....... wierd..... but hey, who'm i to talk? this is your hack. well, good luck and i hope this makes it to the hack's showcase.

YAY! FIRST POST!

I want that apple......
Old October 24th, 2008, 05:38 PM
djloi
Noob Hacker

Nature: Adamant
hmm...i wanted to follow like RO which u can get quest and battle monster as well

- POKEMON : RAGNAROK ADVENTURE
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here