The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 24th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Emilio
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emilio
Hi everybody! I'm not into Pokemon too much, but I was on my childhood, I was referred to this forum by a friend of other forum. Anyway! Just passing by to say, hi!

Por cierto, mi idioma natal es el Español :D
Old October 24th, 2008, 07:58 PM
King Gengar
Ghost Hunter

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to King Gengar Send a message via Yahoo to King Gengar
hey. welcome to PC emilo.
Im rippy0
The pc is great. even though i havnt been on for like months. buts its awsome. haha. So welcome to PC and add or pm me to be friends.

~see you around~

Pokemon Frontier is where you challenge people who are gym leaders and defeat them to earn badges. After certain amount of badges, you can qualify for the elite four and possibility become the champion of Pokemon Frontier. Visit the link for more information!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~King Gengar~

King Gengar's
Pokemon

Old October 24th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Don't worry about it, many members here speak Spanish as their native language.
(Yes, I do understand Spanish. xD)

The Pokecommunity has to be one of the best places to better your English, however, your skills in the language seem to be quite good! I forsee you having no problems communicating.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my friend! Even if you no longer enjoy Pokemon, I'm sure you can partake in the other areas of our fine community. Perhaps you would enjoy perusing the Other Chat or Other Entertainment sections? They're always good for a few great discussions.

Ah, so you were suggested to this forum! Mind if I ask who it was that referred you?
(Sorry, I'm a tad bit nosey at times...)

Well, I'm sure you will have a wonderful stay here. We're all quite friendly, so don't hesitate to ask any developed member for assistance if you so wish.

Hope you will stick around for a while!
Take care.

Edit: Ah yes, Suicidesal usually welcomes new users as well... I know the name. xD

Last edited by Hiidoran; October 24th, 2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old October 24th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Emilio
Beginning Trainer

Thanks for the welcome, Rippy0, and yeah! My friend told me this forum was fill with nice people, she was right :D

Btw, I'm a big fan of Megaten! ^O^

10,000 Punishments for a Sin
Old October 24th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Stop being so good at welcomes, Hiidoran.
X]

Hey, I know French, so we could always HAVE A BILINGUAL CONTEST SOMETIME. Best competition ever.

Anways, welcome to PC, read the rules and have fun.

as if you could when you've got to click everywhere
Old October 24th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Emilio
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiidoran View Post
Don't worry about it, many members here speak Spanish as their native language.
(Yes, I do understand Spanish. xD)

The Pokecommunity has to be one of the best places to better your English, however, your skills in the language seem to be quite good! I forsee you having no problems communicating.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my friend! Even if you no longer enjoy Pokemon, I'm sure you can partake in the other areas of our fine community. Perhaps you would enjoy perusing the Other Chat or Other Entertainment sections? They're always good for a few great discussions.

Ah, so you were suggested to this forum! Mind if I ask who it was that referred you?
(Sorry, I'm a tad bit nosey at times...)

Well, I'm sure you will have a wonderful stay here. We're all quite friendly, so don't hesitate to ask any developed member for assistance if you so wish.

Hope you will stick around for a while!
Take care.
Thanks for the warm welcome. And the user who referred to me was "suicidesal".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela Anderson View Post
Stop being so good at welcomes, Hiidoran.
X]

Hey, I know French, so we could always HAVE A BILINGUAL CONTEST SOMETIME. Best competition ever.

Anways, welcome to PC, read the rules and have fun.

as if you could when you've got to click everywhere
Thank you very much! I will read to rules right away!

Old October 24th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Star★Seeker
→s t y l e ;

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Star★Seeker Send a message via Yahoo to Star★Seeker
Hola Emilio, sucede que yo tambien soy un orgulloso latino, como tu. Anyways, have fun 'round the forum and follow the rules.
Old October 24th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Emilio
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Three View Post
Hola Emilio, sucede que yo tambien soy un orgulloso latino, como tu. Anyways, have fun 'round the forum and follow the rules.
Excelente! Gracias por la bienvenida. :D

Old October 24th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Emilio
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adams Charms View Post
Hello, welcome to the PC, I've just noticed it is 4 o'clock. oh. anyway, if you need any help, I'd reccomend Hiidoran or Aurafire. If you need a friend, feel free to ask me. Happy PCing.
Thanks! Yeah, Hiidoran looks like a really nice person and someone who can help you out XD And if you ask me, it's 10:34 p.m. in here XD

Old October 24th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Adams Charms
Master of Charm

Location: A rosebud has fallen, and I, I chose to follow the path of The Rose...
Hello, welcome to the PC, I've just noticed it is 4 o'clock. oh. anyway, if you need any help, I'd reccomend Hiidoran or Aurafire. If you need a friend, feel free to ask me. Happy PCing.

lol, anyway, I don't understand your sig picture. Come to think of it, I don't understand anyones sig picture. Flashy though. Explain?

please click on them as much as you can, thank you!

Last edited by BeachBoy; October 24th, 2008 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Stick to one post in a welcome thread. (Read the NU/W Rules)
Old October 24th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Aurafire
provider of cake

Nature: Quiet
XD I've been referenced! *tears*

Well he's wrong....I'm incredibly mean >=D

Anyway, Welcome to PC Emilio!

I hope we can change your attitude on pokemon, if only slightly. It's never too late to get back into it! But as for The Pokecommnunity, there' many other things to talk about here besides the obvious choice. We have forums for pretty much every topic you can think of, so there's hardly a dull moment =P

Please do PM/VM me if you need assistance, as I am quite happy to help out new members on their PC journey. Have fun, and I hope to see you around!

Old October 24th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Emilio
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurafire View Post
XD I've been referenced! *tears*

Well he's wrong....I'm incredibly mean >=D

Anyway, Welcome to PC Emilio!

I hope we can change your attitude on pokemon, if only slightly. It's never too late to get back into it! But as for The Pokecommnunity, there' many other things to talk about here besides the obvious choice. We have forums for pretty much every topic you can think of, so there's hardly a dull moment =P

Please do PM/VM me if you need assistance, as I am quite happy to help out new members on their PC journey. Have fun, and I hope to see you around!
Thank you very much! I already looked at the different boards you have and until know, everything is running smoothly! This place is filled with really kind people.

And thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links