The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 12th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Am just curious... what percent is complete in the second beta?
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
Am just curious... what percent is complete in the second beta?
up to the 4th gym. it will be tough though as the 2nd & 3rd gyms the leaders have 6 pokemon.

Old July 12th, 2010, 02:29 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
That's the translated version. In the non translated version the 2nd & 3rd gym leaders have 3 Pokemon. The 4th gym leader has 4 Pokemon. I hope in the translated version of Beta 3, that the trainer battles aren't edited to use different Pokemon they had in the non translated version. Ash493 and SarcasticPrince are good translators!
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old July 13th, 2010, 04:12 AM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

i found it easy, all my Pokemon are level 50 at the forth gym. i have 4 pokemon. translated version.
Old July 13th, 2010, 06:08 AM
kostika
Beginning Trainer

i have said a lot of times that your work is perfect and pokemon light platinum is THE BEST hack ever.but if you could release it till the next month, because personaly in september i will begin school and i will have no time for games.i would like to have a month to play the game because i want to enjoy it. if you do not release it i will play it in june.
and again your HACK is PERFECT.
Old July 13th, 2010, 07:36 AM
anibabu97
Beginning Trainer

i am in seanport city. i went towards east,near day-care,broke the boulders but there were a gang of team steam.please help
wesley,where r u
Old July 13th, 2010, 03:32 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

It will be a while before the next beta. Wesley hasn't posted since June, but probably because he is working on finishing the final beta of taking a break. Most likely finishing the final beta? The new Light Platinum that includes Lauren is better than the older version that included Sinnoh.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old July 14th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Traitor
Beginning Trainer

can somebody tell how
can i pass the teleports to face the gym leader Thomas?

i'm stuck..

btw i'm newbie here nice to meet ya!

EDIT:MY FALSE I READ THE PREVIOUS POST'S FOR THE ANSWER...
SORRY..

Caer está permitido, levantarse es obligatorio..

Last edited by Traitor; July 14th, 2010 at 05:38 AM.
Old July 15th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Wesley FG

========================================================

UPDATES
========================================================

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY AND NEW COMPLETE DOWNLOAD GAME is comming soon.

Hi for all, excuse for not bringing up to date the game, but I stow without Internet and with many problems in house, therefore I did not obtain to bring up to date, but always I continued working in the game, that this each time next to the final version with approximately 90% of the complete maps. now some new images:

Noormeak City (6°Gym of Laurén)

Ricyan City (7°Gym of Laurén)

Ironnem City (8°Gymn of Laurén)

[islands]

They forgive but I am without time
Old July 15th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

I look forward to testing out the whole game when it is 100% complete and translated to english. Those are some good updates.

Old July 15th, 2010, 06:27 PM
vietazn654
A sound soul dwells within me

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to vietazn654 Send a message via Yahoo to vietazn654
Awesome, you're back ;3 I like the new pictures! ;D And 90%? That's great to hear.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old July 15th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Beastx
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Careful
awesome man i know you are working very hard to finish this hack so I wish you the best good luck.
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!

Nature: Quiet
Ah a breathe of fresh air for the thread, it seems you got pretty far in progress, keep it up!

I'll play the next beta to it's fullest extent, hope you can finish the job!
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
warning about the english translation, all the gym leaders pokemon have been edited except the 1st gym. and the pokemon are all over powered.

I know the 2nd & 3rd gym leaders have a full team of 6 pokemon.

So I very hope the final beta gym leaders are not edited and not have full teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
That's the translated version. In the non translated version the 2nd & 3rd gym leaders have 3 Pokemon. The 4th gym leader has 4 Pokemon. I hope in the translated version of Beta 3, that the trainer battles aren't edited to use different Pokemon they had in the non translated version. Ash493 and SarcasticPrince are good translators!
Guys you could've read previous posts That way you would've known that I've said that I have no intention on changing trainers

Anyways Wes AWESOME! You have already all 8 gyms complete? That's fantastic! I hope to see complete version soon =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 16th, 2010, 12:53 AM
cspmoneymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Guys you could've read previous posts That way you would've known that I've said that I have no intention on changing trainers

Anyways Wes AWESOME! You have already all 8 gyms complete? That's fantastic! I hope to see complete version soon =)
Yeah,nevermind,you did great job on translation and I know you will again.
BTW,if that's not intentional,why did it happen then ? :\
And ... 8 gyms already ? Now we're talking !!!

And not to mention,I'm playing the real platinum of DS right now,it's good but I think this will be much better than that,I LOVE GBA !!!
Old July 16th, 2010, 02:47 AM
dragoniteuser
The dragon master

Nature: Jolly
As always amazing work!
This will be one of the most played and best overall hacks ever for sure!
finish it and I'm sure this hack is gonna be a great inspiration and ideal for all hackers worldwide!

Lance
the Dragon master

-Gifted with powers of the Viridian forest
-Telepathically communicates with Pokémon
-Heals their wounds
-Controls Dragon Pokémon
Old July 16th, 2010, 05:35 AM
kostika
Beginning Trainer

i want to ask Wesly FG if this finished version will be complete. i mean the previous light platinum was beta 4 and it had no the 2 last gym leaders. will this beta have the same problem???
Old July 16th, 2010, 06:22 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

I'm sure this beta won't have the same problem. I am guessing these are the gym types of both Zheri and Lauren. I'm 100% sure for Zheri's.

ZHERI
Inhore City- Bug
Esmerald City- Grass
Seanport City- Water
Dardusk City- Ghost
Groment City- Ground
Serenity City- Electric
Snowice City- Ice
Dragonbreath City- Dragon

LAUREN
Rocavely City- Rock
Skyner City- Flying
Flamenry City- Fire
Kosaka City- Fighting
Meridian City- Dark
Noormeak City- Normal
Ricyan City- Psychic
Ironnem City- Steel
Old July 16th, 2010, 09:50 AM
sir.euge
Bunchies Back!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Yahoo to sir.euge
my favourite game just got better now i seriously cant wait to play this on an r4.
I also got this feeling someones gonna try to make money off this game
I,ve also noticed nobody really comments on your artwork. I think you should add some chimneys to some of the buildings. that would make those rainy towns feel warmer. is it possible to have smoke coming out of the chimmneys on a certain type of weather. that would be nice.
the houses in Ironnem have really nice roof tiles. oh something i havent seen in a pokemon hack yet is pokemon overworld that are animated. id be nice to walk around town and see some pokemon playing and running around. maybe some seagulls flying around rocks out in the ocean. with you skills anything is possible. im just sayin' youre the best and stay that way forever cuz youre goin places

Last edited by sir.euge; July 16th, 2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old July 16th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

If I recall you had help translating beta #2, I am not saying you edited them, but what the gym leaders had in beta 2 were not the same as listed in the gym list in the 1st post.

I do wonder how we will access both regions? since emulators use save states when you beat the elite four the game resets and the save state does not recognizing you beating the elite four so it restarts and when you continue your still in the middle of the elite 4.

Last edited by Barbie Jean; July 16th, 2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old July 16th, 2010, 05:35 PM
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
so is their TWO regions?! Anyway good jod WES, keep up the good work!!!
Old July 16th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by cspmoneymaker View Post

BTW,if that's not intentional,why did it happen then ? :\
Because Prince wanted to do it =)
I think he wanted to make this hack harder.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 17th, 2010, 03:25 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
If I recall you had help translating beta #2, I am not saying you edited them, but what the gym leaders had in beta 2 were not the same as listed in the gym list in the 1st post.

I do wonder how we will access both regions? since emulators use save states when you beat the elite four the game resets and the save state does not recognizing you beating the elite four so it restarts and when you continue your still in the middle of the elite 4.
To fix that and to prevent the game from reseting, you have to go to Emulator and then Save type from Flash64k to Flash 128k, then you have to reset. That works for Fire Red too. I think we will get a S.S. Ticket, go to Seanport City, go to the harbor, and then Wesley showed us a screenshot of the player arriving in Suner Town, Lauren from a ship. I wonder when we will be able to use the train in Central City, and where in Lauren it goes too.
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
To fix that and to prevent the game from reseting, you have to go to Emulator and then Save type from Flash64k to Flash 128k, then you have to reset. That works for Fire Red too. I think we will get a S.S. Ticket, go to Seanport City, go to the harbor, and then Wesley showed us a screenshot of the player arriving in Suner Town, Lauren from a ship. I wonder when we will be able to use the train in Central City, and where in Lauren it goes too.
dude you have to set it at Flash 128k just to play the game, so that does not help, and remember the game automatically resets after the elite 4 campaign.

Now for Prince editing the gym leaders, I don't approve of that, if he does I'm guessing I'll have to go edit the gym leaders myself, so I hope Wes updates the gym list after he completes the game.

Last edited by Barbie Jean; July 17th, 2010 at 06:34 AM.
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:22 AM
LDJ_Bruno
Beginning Trainer

Hello everyone, I'm new here on the forum and much time do I subscribe to this hack since the first beta and I am anxiously awaiting the final version of it, every update is even greater anxiety and I must acknowledge the excellent work of Wesley.
So hopefully by the end of the month I can play the final version.
Wesley good luck! faith in god man!

É NÓIS CUMPADE!!! DALE BRASIIIL
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links