The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 17th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Chimchar 9
inactive ~ depression :/

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chimchar 9
Wow, nice updates!! I really can't wait to play this. I hope the Pokemon League will be a bit different. Anyway, good luck!
Old July 17th, 2010, 03:35 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

Nature: Relaxed
There are three Pokemon Leagues in the game. Zhery Pokemon League, where I think Kaohori is Champion like he was in old Light Platinum, then we got Lauren Pokemon League which is in the most southern part of Lauren as seen on the post that shows Suner, Carmim, and Rocavely City. Then the World Pokemon League after defeating Lauren Pokemon League. I guess the Elite Four and Champion of the World Pokemon League all have 6 level 100 Pokemon.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old July 17th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
dude you have to set it at Flash 128k just to play the game, so that does not help, and remember the game automatically resets after the elite 4 campaign.

Now for Prince editing the gym leaders, I don't approve of that, if he does I'm guessing I'll have to go edit the gym leaders myself, so I hope Wes updates the gym list after he completes the game.
You do realize that VBA saves the files as .SAV instead of .SGM, I don't know what emulator your using but VBA saves them as normal save files. :\

I've never had a problem like this, because in the old Beta 3, when I beat the Zheri League I was put back in the hometown, if your using a different emulator switch to VBA.
Old July 18th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
If I recall you had help translating beta #2, I am not saying you edited them, but what the gym leaders had in beta 2 were not the same as listed in the gym list in the 1st post.
Quote:
Now for Prince editing the gym leaders, I don't approve of that, if he does I'm guessing I'll have to go edit the gym leaders myself, so I hope Wes updates the gym list after he completes the game.
Calm down, Xtreme, I will not do that in the 3rd Beta.

Here's what I'll do:
1. Translate the Beta and then release it.
2. Make a harder version for those who want a challenge.
The file will be named as: Pokemon LP Beta 3 X.

Now, I'll comment on the updates. You don't have to apologize for
posting your updates late, because you should always take your time in creating LP.

The updates are promising.
I'm looking forward to translating this Hack.
Good luck.
Old July 18th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Regi trainer
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
whoah this hack is unbelievable, i honestly believe this could be the best yet and its probably the most detailed and graphical hack ive ever seen, simply amazing, a true 10/10 i really cannot wait for the final release, infact i will play the non-translated one i cant wait that much, anyways hope it finishes out well. Oh and are all legendaries capturable?????? and are there gonna b any 5th gen pokemon????
Old July 18th, 2010, 08:34 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

I don't think there will be Generation 5 Pokemon because we don't know most of their moves, evolutions, etc. I believe many legendaries will be in the final beta like Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Groudon, Kyogre, etc. We just have to wait patiently for the Final beta to come out. I think Wesley has 10% more left of either the game or maps.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old July 18th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Barbie Jean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
Calm down, Xtreme, I will not do that in the 3rd Beta.

Here's what I'll do:
1. Translate the Beta and then release it.
2. Make a harder version for those who want a challenge.
The file will be named as: Pokemon LP Beta 3 X.

Good luck.
That is a good idea, because I don't like facing over powered gym leaders due to the fact I mostly train in trainer battles.

Old July 18th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
I don't think there will be Generation 5 Pokemon because we don't know most of their moves, evolutions, etc. I believe many legendaries will be in the final beta like Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Groudon, Kyogre, etc. We just have to wait patiently for the Final beta to come out. I think Wesley has 10% more left of either the game or maps.
10% of the maps are left which means that the scripts are not all the way to that point unfortunately. Scripts take up probably the most time in the making of a hack because you have to consider so many NPCs and variables to tie it all together.
Old July 18th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
That is a good idea, because I don't like facing over powered gym leaders due to the fact I mostly train in trainer battles.
Well, you can play the original version then.
The X version will be as crazy as Beta 2's translated version.
Old July 18th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

How does your Feebas evolve in this version?
Old July 18th, 2010, 07:47 PM
cspmoneymaker

Now we're talking,90% ? This is the perfect for me to finish my exam !!!
Old July 19th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Outbreak
Brick Break

Nature: Careful
where can i obtain a Dratini?

link:\

and...so it is....
Old July 19th, 2010, 03:43 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

You get a Dratint in Pantem Town. Talk to an old man and he should mention the Kanto Safari Zone. Remember to say yes if you want Dratini.
Old July 19th, 2010, 07:44 AM
DMAC
Pokemon Master

I noticed on the first page that the game is no longer in .ips format, but .rar. I really want to play this hack and have been a fan since the begining. I was wondering if the game could be posted in a .ips format or maybe someone could tell me the best way to run it on .rar because i have never used that type of file. Thanks.

BTW...Wes the new updates are AWESOME!!!! Great Job

Old July 19th, 2010, 08:49 AM
ase
learning How to Hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to ase
D-Mac you either need to get WinRAR, a rar extracter and extract or you can go on freefileconverter.com and convert it to a ZIP file and extract then you'll need to patch it

follow the link below
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222928
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

DBZ: Possibly the BEST anime ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:25 PM
kostika
Beginning Trainer

since you said that it is 90% complete, i get 3 times a day to see if you have released the complete version.
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:38 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

It could take Wesley at least one to three weeks to finish it though. All that's left is probably Lauren Pokemon League and World Pokemon League. I guess they both have Victory Roads too or just one.
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Barbie Jean

Then it could take more time till a translated version is released. Still though I'm excited for this game.

Old July 20th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Amine
Beginning Trainer

I have to say great game and i love the harder translated version , but it's not that hard .

But there some bugs i noticed : first of all , there are some trainers that have pokémons without moves and they use struggle since the begining , it's in the translated version , i'm not very sure for the original version .

Alsl there is some pokemons that use attacks that they can't learn , for example i encountered a noctowl with surf and a wailord with jump kick .

In the last battle's agains't gold ans the female ranger , when we are in the routes , the message box shows and the battle run but without having the overworld sprites .
Old July 20th, 2010, 04:16 PM
gln808
Beginning Trainer

wow this hack has come a long while last i saw it, and it's almost complete too! that hard version also sounds interesting, probably wait till that's done. good luck!
Old July 20th, 2010, 06:22 PM
msfan645
Back from Inactivity

Nature: Mild
Ermm.. white screen. It shows blank when I open it pls help! I can't play it!
Old July 21st, 2010, 01:05 PM
Wyatt999
Eevee Collector

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by msfan645 View Post
Ermm.. white screen. It shows blank when I open it pls help! I can't play it!
Same with me. I patched it correctly, white screen. I re-downloaded a clean USA Ruby ROM and patch and patched it again. Still a white screen. :'(

Tried it in VBA and on a real GBA.

Last edited by Wyatt999; July 22nd, 2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old July 21st, 2010, 03:16 PM
Barbie Jean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt999 View Post
Same with me. I patched it correctly, white screen. I re-downloaded a clean USA Ruby ROM and patch and patched it again. Still a white screen. :'(

Tried it in VBA and on a real GBA.
VBA- change the save type to flash 128k

plus for these hacks should use VBA.

Old July 22nd, 2010, 12:56 AM
cspmoneymaker

Just a piece of advice,I always run this with NO$GBA and no problem ever happened for both the old and new version !!!
Old July 22nd, 2010, 02:15 AM
Pokemontrainerxd
Beginning Trainer

really nice hack I wish you good luck.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links