The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 17th, 2011, 03:49 AM
Josephrulzyou
Secret trainer

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic*Chrone View Post
wew !
help !
how can i make seadra evolve into a kingdra ?

oh and yeah !
i forgot to say !
to ALL who wants to play POKEMON LiGHT PLATiNUM on vbag , put your FLASH into 128k NOT others !
then reset the game and there you go ! :D
you have to trade in game at seaport city
check this link for all trade wesleyfg.weebly.com/trade-pokeacutemon.html

caught all legendary pokemon.
Some pokemon evolutions left
Game over. Waiting for english version
Old March 17th, 2011, 06:45 AM
XxLostSoulxX
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konor View Post
Hi im trying to play this on my Droid X on the Gameboid Emulator. Every other hack seems to work but this one, even though I tried patching it multiple times and using the GBA file he provided and nothing worked. It just gives me a white screen and nothing else when I start it. Can someone tell me what I can do?
Noticed How i said they same thing, but it does work but apparently just on VBA for now intill someone actually reads the posts lol
Old March 17th, 2011, 09:00 AM
wafuangelo
Beginning Trainer

@chronic*chrone how can i change the flash in vBag i think there is no option for that ..
Old March 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Konor
Unhatched Egg

Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX View Post
Noticed How i said they same thing, but it does work but apparently just on VBA for now intill someone actually reads the posts lol
...what? That makes no sense
Old March 17th, 2011, 12:40 PM
FuRrY321
Rookie Trainer

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konor View Post
...what? That makes no sense
Actually, it does, if you think about it and read it carefully. What XxLostSoulxX is saying is that the hack does in fact work, just on VBA, and the problem will continue to persist until the creator of the hack reads the posts complaining about said problem and implements a fix.

However, I don't think that the problem is for everyone, but what do I know? I still can't even find an English translation with which to play!
Old March 17th, 2011, 03:04 PM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

so the games finished now? can i update current file 1.0 and continue or do i have to start again? is it completed in english?

sorry tried to sith through but couldn't find n e info
Old March 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Agen7eDvaX
Beginning Trainer

Hi, where do you get fire stone?
Old March 17th, 2011, 04:52 PM
munchman55
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuno View Post
so the games finished now? can i update current file 1.0 and continue or do i have to start again? is it completed in english?

sorry tried to sith through but couldn't find n e info
well there is no date to comfirm but its only full portugease and i wouldent rush the english one since b/w is out they will probibly be playing that
Old March 17th, 2011, 07:16 PM
XxLostSoulxX
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuRrY321 View Post
Actually, it does, if you think about it and read it carefully. What XxLostSoulxX is saying is that the hack does in fact work, just on VBA, and the problem will continue to persist until the creator of the hack reads the posts complaining about said problem and implements a fix.

However, I don't think that the problem is for everyone, but what do I know? I still can't even find an English translation with which to play!
Platinum Beta 3 is the only one that i have that is in English but clearly its beta and not the 1.1 version, plus as well that one too is also not playable on Android but on VBA
Old March 17th, 2011, 10:57 PM
darthfader
Pokemon Trainer RED

Nature: Timid
is the game finished?
wow.. I've been waiting for this game to be finished for ages.

But, err, there's still no English version right? Aww.. Maybe I just have to wait a little longer. But hey, thanks for the creator for his hardwork on this game! :D
Old March 18th, 2011, 05:04 AM
XxLostSoulxX
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfader View Post
is the game finished?
wow.. I've been waiting for this game to be finished for ages.

But, err, there's still no English version right? Aww.. Maybe I just have to wait a little longer. But hey, thanks for the creator for his hardwork on this game! :D
Really did you not just read my last post before you i said there is a english translation but its not the Full Ver. its Beta 3; which is in English. I dont know if you want beta but its in english and it doesnt have reshiram or zeekrom, but does have regigagas. But still its in English.
Old March 18th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Paraiba
Beginning Trainer

Fellows, I'm new here, I wonder how do I get the vestibule and go after the legendary. Thank you for the answer
Old March 19th, 2011, 07:03 AM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

can sum1 jus clear this up for me

wheres the link to weslys post of the release of the final version, cnt find it?

and can i patch my 1.0 version and continue playing or do i have to start again?

Last edited by gokuno; March 19th, 2011 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 19th, 2011, 07:49 AM
XxLostSoulxX
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
can sum1 jus clear this up for me

wheres the link to weslys post of the release of the final version, cnt find it?

and can i patch my 1.0 version and continue playing or do i have to start again?
His First Post has his official website, and then click on to light platinum, then scroll down to where it says Download IPS or GBA format. This is 1.1 but in Portuguese. Just read. Its That simple.
Old March 19th, 2011, 11:32 AM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

can i patch the 1.0 file?
Old March 19th, 2011, 03:47 PM
XxLostSoulxX
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
can i patch the 1.0 file?
I dont know because nowhere on the internet is there a 1.0 version and secondly you should because its an ips and it should patch straight right over it, just make a copy before you do if it doesnt work
Old March 19th, 2011, 03:51 PM
BrackMan5
Beginning Trainer

I have no idea what to do, here's what i've got, VBA (duh), Pokemon LP english ips (provided by the guy that helped Wes translate his new Beta), and Pokemon Light Platinum Version 1.1 gba. I patched the gba with the ips, it works... at first then after the pokemon pops out of the pro. pokeblaa before you selct your name i get character symbols i dont understand and it says i have unsupported biosnfunction 76 called from 021eead0. A bios file is needed to correct behaviour. then i get frozen pic and 2 symbols in the text box..., please help!!!

Last edited by BrackMan5; March 19th, 2011 at 03:59 PM.
Old March 19th, 2011, 06:42 PM
xingke123
Beginning Trainer

help me im stuck in the 8th gym wesley leader i dont know where he is help me
Old March 19th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Toony
Poopsmear.

Send a message via Skype™ to Toony
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrackMan5 View Post
I have no idea what to do, here's what i've got, VBA (duh), Pokemon LP english ips (provided by the guy that helped Wes translate his new Beta), and Pokemon Light Platinum Version 1.1 gba. I patched the gba with the ips, it works... at first then after the pokemon pops out of the pro. pokeblaa before you selct your name i get character symbols i dont understand and it says i have unsupported biosnfunction 76 called from 021eead0. A bios file is needed to correct behaviour. then i get frozen pic and 2 symbols in the text box..., please help!!!
It's either the Emulator, or the ROM. If it's the ROM just download it directly from Wesley's site, but if it's the Emulator just re-download it.
I would post links, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed(Haven't read through the rules, I'm too lazy. xD Besides, I know most rules on basic forums anyway).

Old March 19th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Agen7eDvaX
Beginning Trainer

Hi, I'm stuck in Skyner City, I already beat the gym leader, I'm on my way to the 3rd gym, on the route next to the city there's a message saying "You can fly with your pokemon here" so I use FLY AUTHORIZE, but the message keeps appearing and pushes me back, unable to continue. What do I have to do?
Old March 19th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Paraiba
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agen7eDvaX View Post
Hi, I'm stuck in Skyner City, I already beat the gym leader, I'm on my way to the 3rd gym, on the route next to the city there's a message saying "You can fly with your pokemon here" so I use FLY AUTHORIZE, but the message keeps appearing and pushes me back, unable to continue. What do I have to do?
Use (Fly Authorization) to continue forward, only then able to get him to continue his journey

Can someone help me, I do not know where you think
- Latios
- Kobaruon

Last edited by Paraiba; March 20th, 2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old March 20th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Ewuxlike
Beginning Trainer

What should I do in route 510 ? Team steam is bloking my way to Noormeak city.
Old March 20th, 2011, 09:13 AM
wacommer
Beginning Trainer

it's the best ****ing pokemon game i've ever played the creator of this game deserves an applause!
Old March 20th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Toony
Poopsmear.

Send a message via Skype™ to Toony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agen7eDvaX View Post
You have to teach one of your Pokemon Flynning, then use the Fly Autorize. You should then be able to go through the Sky Route.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewuxlike View Post
What should I do in route 510 ? Team steam is bloking my way to Noormeak city.
You have to use dig in that little patch of sand/ground to get past them. I think it's the Rycian City gym that you have to beat to get it. I'm not 100% sure where you get it, sorry. :/

Old March 20th, 2011, 10:44 AM
apples7
Beginning Trainer

I need help I can't get to the gym leader in darkdust
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links