Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 9th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Dodq2
Black Knights Commander

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
I find it slightly sad I check this thread once an hour for the english release hahaha.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodq2 View Post
I find it slightly sad I check this thread once an hour for the english release hahaha.
Then you have to wait for a lot of hours, then. It's far from being finished.
A new error occured in my version, Ash.
Emboar's sprite crashed. Maybe you can help me fix it?
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Danu20
``~~ King Angel ~~``

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to Danu20
Ash493 if i find new bug i send videos but i found graphical bug ( more more ). Will made an video and send you:D
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:33 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

By the way are you also gonna fix the bugs with the trainers. Seeing that Wesley used PET there are gonna be some mistakes with some Pokemon. Example: The champion of Lauren has a Level 60 Gardevoir, the trainers on the Route north of Snowce have Scraggy/Scrafty. Also are you gonna diversify the trainers' Pokemon, since there are Team Steam Grunts in Team Steam HQ that have the same Pokemon, and the trainers in Groment Gym/Mt. Winter/Flynners in Skyner Gym and Sky Zone have the same bug too.
Also known as SonicBronyPlatinum or Princess Copyright Infringement.
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Dodq2
Black Knights Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
Then you have to wait for a lot of hours, then. It's far from being finished.
Meh, I can wait. Perfection can't be rushed right?

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
Old July 9th, 2011, 01:01 PM
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!

How do I get into the 5th gym? The miner won't move and I already did the Team Steam at the museum thing.
3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794
Old July 9th, 2011, 01:29 PM
drewsho

do the legendary pokemon in the 4/5th gen have their special moves for example: arceus has judgement and palkia has spacial rend
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewsho View Post
do the legendary pokemon in the 4/5th gen have their special moves for example: arceus has judgement and palkia has spacial rend
Nope. This is a 3rd Gen hack, so there will be no 4th Gen moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodq2 View Post
Meh, I can wait. Perfection can't be rushed right?
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
By the way are you also gonna fix the bugs with the trainers. Seeing that Wesley used PET there are gonna be some mistakes with some Pokemon. Example: The champion of Lauren has a Level 60 Gardevoir, the trainers on the Route north of Snowce have Scraggy/Scrafty. Also are you gonna diversify the trainers' Pokemon, since there are Team Steam Grunts in Team Steam HQ that have the same Pokemon, and the trainers in Groment Gym/Mt. Winter/Flynners in Skyner Gym and Sky Zone have the same bug too.
This will be fixed, that's because every Trainer will have his/her team changed. Eg. Team Steam Admins/Leaders will have 6 PKMN (With the strongest moveset possible, and with 255 AI Level [That's the highest AI level possible]), instead of 2 - 3PKMN.
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:11 PM
diesel13
Beginning Trainer

after defeating the snowce gym and team steam in their secret hq,delivering the text to prof. jasmine,what do we do next?i got stuck on that part.
Old July 9th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
HUH? O.O
What the hell were you doing, dude? :D :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danu20 View Post
Ash493 if i find new bug i send videos but i found graphical bug ( more more ). Will made an video and send you:D
Graphical bug...? Is that some kind of tile error?
Okay, I'll check on it.

Quote:
This will be fixed, that's because every Trainer will have his/her team changed. Eg. Team Steam Admins/Leaders will have 6 PKMN (With the strongest moveset possible, and with 255 AI Level [That's the highest AI level possible]), instead of 2 - 3PKMN.
Artificial Intelligence? That can be set? O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel13 View Post
after defeating the snowce gym and team steam in their secret hq,delivering the text to prof. jasmine,what do we do next?i got stuck on that part.
Go to Dragonbreath City and entrance to Mt. Draken will be available =)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:46 AM
dojin15
Beginning Trainer

How to evolution Sneasel to Weavile in this game?
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:02 AM
jamama
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephrulzyou View Post
check first page of this thread, official site of wesleys hack is given. All info about in game trades and legendaries are provided in that site
Yeah i forgot to try searching for it there... Thanks a lot :D
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Danu20
``~~ King Angel ~~``

Send a message via Yahoo to Danu20
Ash i tell graphical bug because i walk with my character on the roof of house. will made video and sending you:D
Old July 10th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
[B]
HUH? O.O
What the hell were you doing, dude? :D :D
Now, now, Ash. Mind your language and don't be Winter Kelly the 2nd.
I didn't do anything wrong, honestly. All I did was text editing. Nothing else.
I think that the problem can be fixed if we reinsert the Emboar sprite.
But you know, I am no good at inserting sprites.
I'll send you the patch after I complete text editing LP.

Quote:
[B]
Artificial Intelligence? That can be set? O.o
Yes, Mr. Ketchum.
That way, the Trainer's PKMN will only use Super Effective moves against the Player's PKMN.
If they don't have moves that are super effective against the Player's PKMN, then they will not use not very effective moves.
The highest AI level of a Trainer's PKMN is 255.

Update: I'm now up to Zheri's Victory Road.
Progress is steady.

Stay tuned, people.
Old July 10th, 2011, 09:31 AM
sharpbow11
Beginning Trainer

First League almost complete. Nice milestone SP!
Old July 10th, 2011, 09:33 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Zhery Victory Road? By the way there is are you also fixing the glitch where the Ace Trainer (m) is supposed to battle you? Also since you are giving Team Steam Executives (Admins) and Bosses six Pokemon can you also give Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Rivals, Lance, Cynthia, Steven, and Eusine six Pokemon too?
Also known as SonicBronyPlatinum or Princess Copyright Infringement.
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Zhery Victory Road? By the way there is are you also fixing the glitch where the Ace Trainer (m) is supposed to battle you? Also since you are giving Team Steam Executives (Admins) and Bosses six Pokemon can you also give Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Rivals, Lance, Cynthia, Steven, and Eusine six Pokemon too?
first off, i do not agree with team steam admins having six pokemon if SP is gonna make the ai at max and make the pokemon have the best move set possible. I would not complain if that would be part of a x version. The regular one and that would be way to much.

Same for what you mentioned about the other characters SonicBlazePlatinum, I do not see fit every gym having 6 pokemon unless like i said would be part of a x version.

Old July 10th, 2011, 11:16 AM
DashBlacK
DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
first off, i do not agree with team steam admins having six pokemon if SP is gonna make the ai at max and make the pokemon have the best move set possible. I would not complain if that would be part of a x version. The regular one and that would be way to much.

Same for what you mentioned about the other characters SonicBlazePlatinum, I do not see fit every gym having 6 pokemon unless like i said would be part of a x version.
Yeah I agree, that would way to hard for people like me who play casually but could be done for a X version.
Old July 10th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Master123
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
this is kinda random but why do most trainers have like 5 or 6 pokemon with them? that makes the routes go by soooo slowz!
Old July 10th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojin15 View Post
How to evolution Sneasel to Weavile in this game?
Are you sure you're playing the new version?
Sneasel shouldn't be in the new version.

Quote:
I didn't do anything wrong, honestly. All I did was text editing. Nothing else.
I think that the problem can be fixed if we reinsert the Emboar sprite.
But you know, I am no good at inserting sprites.
I'll send you the patch after I complete text editing LP.
I know that... I've known you for some time so I know your style of editing and pretty much know causes of bugs before you explain them =D

Quote:
Yes, Mr. Ketchum.
That way, the Trainer's PKMN will only use Super Effective moves against the Player's PKMN.
If they don't have moves that are super effective against the Player's PKMN, then they will not use not very effective moves.
The highest AI level of a Trainer's PKMN is 255.
You didn't have to explain it to me :D I kinda figured what it could mean, my question pretty much was how you do that :D
However I think 255 is too much for Steam Admins...
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 10th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Darkerm
Darkness is Not always Evil

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
this is kinda random but why do most trainers have like 5 or 6 pokemon with them? that makes the routes go by soooo slowz!
Yea, 3 or 4 Pokemon is good. adding more will make the game unpleasant to play and also boring. trainer should have random number of pokemon. this way the game will be more interesting and fun.

"My Hack"

Banner By "YAS"
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:53 PM
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!

Just to warn people. There is a little mapping error in the ice gym. I got stuck in it and I had no way to get out. I used a walkthrough walls cheat to get out. it is in the first sliding puzzle be careful.
3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794
Old July 10th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post

Yea, 3 or 4 Pokemon is good. adding more will make the game unpleasant to play and also boring. trainer should have random number of pokemon. this way the game will be more interesting and fun.
Nope, I've tested it and it's fine. 6 PKMN for each important character can give rapid EXP for your PKMN instantly.

Quote:

I know that... I've known you for some time so I know your style of editing and pretty much know causes of bugs before you explain them =D

You didn't have to explain it to me :D I kinda figured what it could mean, my question pretty much was how you do that :D
However I think 255 is too much for Steam Admins...
So, you'll fix it, then? Thank you.
I changed the PKMN's AI level with A-Trainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post

Wesley's like this: For example, in Groment City Gym,
the Gym Trainer's PKMN are about Lv. 38, and Atlur's PKMN are about
Lv. 45. I was like, Lv. 45?! The levels are too far apart! So, that gave me a motive to make the Trainers stronger so that their levels are not too apart.
Also, if I gave more PKMN to important characters, (Eg. Rivals, Steam Admins/Leaders) then your PKMN'll gain more EXP. Is that a bad thing?

Quote:
Yep. I'm fixing all bugs. Oh, and as I've said above, all important characters will have six PKMN with maxed AI level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
Just to warn people. There is a little mapping error in the ice gym. I got stuck in it and I had no way to get out. I used a walkthrough walls cheat to get out. it is in the first sliding puzzle be careful.
Oh, yes, I've noticed that error too.
I fixed it. (I opened a new path for so that people will not get stuck) Thanks for the advice.
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:24 PM
DashBlacK
DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader

It looks like a lot of hack progress is being made, that makes me more interested and impatient for this hack to get ready. Thanks Sarcastic Prince and Ash493 for all your hard work and also good luck!
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

"all important characters will have six PKMN with maxed AI level."

That would not be a smart thing to do SP, your making this hack way to hard because I for one will not play this hack with every important person having six pokemon and maxed AI.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here