The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 1st, 2011, 09:10 AM
ase
learning How to Hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to ase
For the record, SP is most likely not coming back to PC.

follow the link below
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222928
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

DBZ: Possibly the BEST anime ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature
Old August 1st, 2011, 09:11 AM
Cindzior
Beginning Trainer

Is it possible to unlock entrance to this door ? (if it's possible, tell me what should I do)
(It's port in Seanport city)
Old August 1st, 2011, 09:16 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
You can't unlock the entrance to those doors, I don't know why they're there however. Even after you get the S.S. Ticket from Prof. Jasmine they're not important.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old August 1st, 2011, 09:22 AM
Lipe101
Beginning Trainer

Ummm I got stuck in the 7th gym the ice one, in the first puzzle I was trapped there was no way out...
Old August 1st, 2011, 09:40 AM
teddymanneke
Beginning Trainer

The game freezes when I try to open it, my PC says my colors pallets are changed because a program (which is VBA) is not compatible.

Hopefully someone can help me.
Old August 1st, 2011, 10:19 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
I'll stand behind Alex31's statement, with one exception: Change all the 'they's to 'he's. I'm pretty sure Ash was trying to fix errors, not making more of them.

But why are you still talking about a banned member in a thread about a hack.

Stop that.

It took a few days to deal with a serious bug. This isn't the end of the world. And, surprise! I have a life outside this forum that I barely posted on before agreeing to translate this that requires me to go away now and then. I'm sorry if I'm no longer your dream date. ;.;

EDIT: A stable beta has now been sent to my testers. I'm taking a break for the night, and will aim to have the fifth gym done tomorrow night. :D

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 1st, 2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:02 PM
Johnster
Losing is not an option

Nature: Calm
This is by far one of the best Pokemon hacks I've seen, can't wait for the English version to come out. Keep up the good work, Wesley! Good luck with translating it to English, Snake!
Old August 1st, 2011, 02:52 PM
tralalala
Beginning Trainer

yes the hack is good until flamerny city. theres a bug, i cant play anymore :D
Old August 1st, 2011, 04:15 PM
The Grubby Pup
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Everything about this is good. I remeber playing awhile back. Tho, the I did find the Gym leaders to be nearly impossible to defeat sometimes.

Anyways, I didn't realized that the final version was available...
Unfortunately...I don't know how to speak brazilian, so I'll also just wait...'til an english patch is available.
Old August 1st, 2011, 10:39 PM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
I love how quickly progress is going! I don't see how your real life interferes with progress, I think it's going smoothly.

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old August 1st, 2011, 11:55 PM
Cindzior
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddymanneke View Post
The game freezes when I try to open it, my PC says my colors pallets are changed because a program (which is VBA) is not compatible.

Hopefully someone can help me.
Which Windows are u using ?
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:55 AM
Cindzior
Beginning Trainer

I finaly found uxie, but when I'm pressing "Z" I'm receiving PP Up. Can it be fixed from my PC or is it a problem of ROM?
Have anyone got the same problem ?

Last edited by Cindzior; August 2nd, 2011 at 03:44 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 01:52 AM
teddymanneke
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindzior View Post
Which Windows are u using ?
Windows 7 Home Premium - 64 bits
Old August 2nd, 2011, 03:43 AM
Cindzior
Beginning Trainer

I've got the same system and I haven't got any problems. You can try change settings of emulator. Color pallets will change, just compare graphics between GBA and Vista (or 7)
I think that this game is a bit chaotic. Everyone has got different problem. And it's hard to fix them all.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:00 AM
blackmage856

Good luck and God speed to you Snakebyte :D
Although I no longer have much interest in pokemon hacks anymore , I wish you the best

Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindzior View Post
I finaly found uxie, but when I'm pressing "Z" I'm receiving PP Up. Can it be fixed from my PC or is it a problem of ROM?
Have anyone got the same problem ?
It's bug we are already aware of.
Hopefully it will be fixed in the english beta (which reminds me I need to check on it myself...)
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Mazi11
Beginning Trainer

Hi. I've got a problem. After 3rd badge I obitained , I can't get ROCK SMASH, from Hiker who is near Seanport. How can I get it? Please help!.
I play the portugese version, obiviously beacuse is longer, but i don't know this language...

Last edited by Mazi11; August 2nd, 2011 at 01:01 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 01:01 PM
pixiefroggy
Awesome Ace Trainer:P

Can't really help anyone. I tried to download Light Platinum, but it was in Portuguese... I ended up google translating while playing through the beginning and eventually just got ticked off from typing so much and stopped playing.

Pokabu Flavored Pringles?
Old August 2nd, 2011, 01:07 PM
Mazi11
Beginning Trainer

There is english beta...But relatively shorter...
Old August 2nd, 2011, 01:35 PM
pixiefroggy
Awesome Ace Trainer:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazi11 View Post
There is english beta...But relatively shorter...
Thanks! but I might as well just wait for the full english version.

Pokabu Flavored Pringles?
Old August 2nd, 2011, 01:55 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
The Rock Smash problem has been fixed for the english translation. I hope. Waiting for my beta tester to confirm.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 02:12 PM
Mazi11
Beginning Trainer

Which means getting HM06 in full version is a bug at the moment?
Old August 2nd, 2011, 02:56 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

I've gone through the area twice and it's worked fine. Other people have reported errors. Some people get it, some people don't, I don't know exactly what's causing it but I'm around 95% sure I've fixed it.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 04:01 PM
Chimchar 9
inactive ~ depression :/

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chimchar 9
To be honest I think this thread should be closed, otherwise more spam is going to be posted. I have a suggestion... maybe make a thread and keep the public updated on the translated beta on the first post? Though, a moderator would have to edit the thread and close it once updated.

Anyway, good luck on the translating.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:56 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Alright, that took me way too long, but I have now finished translating the fifth gym in Groment City! :D

Current Pokemon changes:
- Unova Pokemon have english names.
- Feebas evolves by Water Stone.

Current name changes:
- Sheyla -> Sheila
- Katyne -> Kaitlyn
- Atlur -> Atlas
- Kaohri -> Kaori

Current bugs/issues that I am aware of that exist in the parts I have translated:
- Entering the Normal Rank contest in Central City will cause graphical glitches in the rest of the game. Just don't do it.
- No heal script in Yellow Town. I may fix this, but I'll worry about it once the bulk of the translation is complete.
- Some sprites may be out of place after Red uses Rain Dance in Esmerald City. Enter and exit the Pokemon Center to fix it.
- Some items may reappear after picking them up. I've noticed this in Route 409 and with one item in the Groment Mines. I don't really care enough to fix it, Wesley is really generous with items anyway. If it happens to you, enjoy.

The issues with the Rock Smash Hiker and the events in Mt. Shuem should be solved, and progress should be faster now that they have been. Also, there was a lot more distance between gyms 4 and 5 than there was between gyms 3 and 4.

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 2nd, 2011 at 07:03 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links