The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:47 PM
jericolloyd
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

I've considered, and decided to ignore them completely.

By the way, the seventh gym is done.
its your choice if you want to ignore our suggestions.i hope you can prove to us that you can translate the game by your own.
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jericolloyd View Post
Ash why don't you help snakebyte?why the two of you don't help each other so that the game will be finish s0on without any bugs..that will make everyone happy..im just asking
I am kinda helping by answering Snakey's questions =)
He does not need more help right now =)

Quote:
I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

I've considered, and decided to ignore them completely.
Now that was not nice :/
Old August 4th, 2011, 11:04 PM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jericolloyd View Post
i hope you can prove to us that you can translate the game by your own.
He's already proved that he can.
Welp, just when I really got back into hacking, my computer breaks for good. Nothing is cancelled or lost, just on hiatus until I can put my backup somewhere. I'll probably be active around here via android for now.

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old August 4th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Kungfumidget
Unhatched Egg

Snake could I please have the patch to what you have so far .. I just really want to play this game and I dont mind passing on any glitches I find within it
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:35 PM
jericolloyd
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

I am kinda helping by answering Snakey's questions =)
He does not need more help right now =)

Now that was not nice :/
i agree with you..ash don't you have your own english version of LP?as far as i know,you and sarcastic prince help each other to translate the game.so it means that you have the copy of that translated game??
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:43 PM
General Faroh
So...kidneys change colors?

Nature: Brave
People, all I'm saying is, we don't need everyone getting there own piece of the english LP unless you wanna beta test, and beta testing is covered, if not, then you can ask the person (or people since I don't really know whats going on rght now, I just got back from vacation) in charge of the LP english translation

Old August 5th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Seriously? What's 'not nice' is people with barely any posts here who can't write proper English trying to tell me how I should do the job I am only doing for you people. If you don't want to respect the work I'm doing, I just won't do it. I don't need this crap. (EDIT: Not directed at Ash. Ash has been helpful. )

Tcoppy, you might want to hold off on that. I'll be providing you (and my other testers) with a beta that goes up to the end of the Zhery region later this weekend. On the off chance that I don't make it that far, I'll just send you guys my progress then instead. I'm going away for a few days on Monday, as I said earlier in the thread.

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 5th, 2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:27 PM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

People, just be patient. Sarcastic Prince is gone, Ash isn't in charge of the translation, and Snakebyte works at his own pace. (which I think is pretty fast) If you want him to do something your way, suggest it and expect him to turn it down. Instead of complaining, try contributing.
Welp, just when I really got back into hacking, my computer breaks for good. Nothing is cancelled or lost, just on hiatus until I can put my backup somewhere. I'll probably be active around here via android for now.

Quote:
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Pokeshadow13
Me^^

Nature: Jolly
this is an amazing Game!

i love the tiles and that event where empolion destroys the tablet!

keep up the great work!

I support:

I make Banners for hire!
(Naranja banner by Me)

Hehehe... Rawr!
Old August 5th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Basinator
Beginning Trainer

Can someone provide me with a dl link for the English version if it got released already? I couldn't find any.
Old August 5th, 2011, 02:51 PM
General Faroh
So...kidneys change colors?

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basinator View Post
Can someone provide me with a dl link for the English version if it got released already? I couldn't find any.
Asking for roms is against the rules and the english version isn't released yet, but keep an eye on this forum for updates

Old August 5th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Basinator
Beginning Trainer

Uh, I was just asking about the patch, actually.
Old August 5th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
*punches fist in air*

EIGHTH GYM COMPLETE!

That was the most ridiculously hugely long event in the history of exposition. ._.;

EDIT: Oh, and Persie -> Percy.

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 5th, 2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old August 5th, 2011, 10:55 PM
S0liD007
Elite 4

Nature: Bold
Quote:
*punches fist in air*

EIGHTH GYM COMPLETE!

That was the most ridiculously hugely long event in the history of exposition. ._.;
AWESOME. great work man! Didnt take that long
Old August 5th, 2011, 11:10 PM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

How much longer does the first region last? Just a Pokemon League or more?

Quote:
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Old August 5th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Looks like a short Victory road (which I'm almost done) and then an ordinary league. I might finish it tonight. If not, tomorrow for sure.

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 6th, 2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:13 AM
drl44
Beginning Trainer

So you are telling that the game, translatet and ready could come up in like 2 days?
sorry for not having patient but this game is way to good, i relay want to play it as soon as possible.

GOod work! =)
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

No, I am not. There is a second region. I have only (almost) finished the first.

Alright! The Zhery region is now complete, and the translation 'beta' has been sent out to my four or five testers. I'm a bit ahead of schedule, but I'll be gone for most of this week. No internet access from Monday to Wednesday, and I might just take another day or two off besides.

That's the half-way mark, folks, and I'm still on track to release the full translation before the end of the month.

EDIT: Crap, I double-posted.

Oh, did I mention Rukia -> Lucia? Because Rukia -> Lucia.

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 6th, 2011 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 6th, 2011, 04:05 AM
Alex31
Pro D<

Nature: Careful
That's really good progress :d If (big if) the translation is complete, do you plan to release a 0.5 patch including the first region, or are you gonna hold off until the end?

And, don't listen to the haters. Your doing a great job for the community, and it would be a shame for a few selfish people to ruin it.
Old August 6th, 2011, 07:36 AM
rockerzz182
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
it will be okay if this is release in full version and beta tested..because if you release this in half there will be people spamming this thread asking for the release date of full version..=D..im waiting for this and for the final version of wesley and also for sp version if it will be release..=D

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 6th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Barbie Jean

Quote:
No, I am not. There is a second region. I have only (almost) finished the first.

Alright! The Zhery region is now complete, and the translation 'beta' has been sent out to my four or five testers. I'm a bit ahead of schedule, but I'll be gone for most of this week. No internet access from Monday to Wednesday, and I might just take another day or two off besides.

That's the half-way mark, folks, and I'm still on track to release the full translation before the end of the month.

EDIT: Crap, I double-posted.
congrats on the progress, can't wait for the release.

Old August 6th, 2011, 08:43 AM
BoomChakalaka
Beginning Trainer

You totally changed the game, can't wait for the translation
Old August 6th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Plinioi
Beginning Trainer

When I defeat the Elite 4 ,I went back to my room This is Normal?, No Credits of the game step. Moreover, when they first arrived in The Emerald City, Member of Team Steam let me into the gym without problems. I Play The Portuguese version. And after I Defeat the Elite 4 Professor Of Town Yellow not give me the step to visit the region Lauren. Sorry, My English Is Not Good.
Old August 6th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Plinioi: Going back to your room is normal. The Steam guys in Esmerald are slightly glitchy, as I've said before, and that won't be fixed. Just enter and exit the Pokemon Center after Red uses Rain Dance. Never mind, I know what you mean. It's fixed. Your mom is supposed to say something to you when you try to leave your room after beating the Elite Four. If she doesn't, the game's screwed up. I've fixed the problem in my version, but not the version the beta-testers have. Beta-testers: You should probably make sure you have a save state BEFORE entering the Hall of Fame, in case this happens to you. If your mom talks to you, everything's fine, though.

Alex31: I'll just release the final version. The less versions floating around, the better. It won't be long, I promise.
Old August 6th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Plinioi
Beginning Trainer

And the bug Uxie, it was fixed?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links