The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 11th, 2011, 04:04 AM
svk_rob
Unhatched Egg

i need bios for playing this game it doesnt working for me (gpSPS emulator) please anybody help me
Old August 11th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Grimer
Never too old for this...

Nature: Gentle
That's great news Snakebyte. Looking foward to try again! It's a great game, after all....

Old August 11th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by svk_rob View Post
i need bios for playing this game it doesnt working for me (gpSPS emulator) please anybody help me
Wesley needs this answer on the site and the main thread
You need a special ruby rom and you must have your save type flash at 128K

Poketch

Old August 11th, 2011, 08:35 AM
svk_rob
Unhatched Egg

THX BUT IS WORKING I CHANGE TYPE ROM FROM 1024 BITS TO 512 BITS
AND WORKING
IM SO HAPPY
BUT .....
IS THERE ANY ENGLISH VERSION I DONTD UNDERSTAND ANY WORD
Old August 11th, 2011, 09:13 AM
UnitedWashclothExpress

You're kidding, right? Good joke, guy.
Old August 11th, 2011, 09:15 AM
svk_rob
Unhatched Egg

why ???? i need eng version
Old August 11th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Quote:
why ???? i need eng version
that version isn't out right now, as you can see on the main thread but don't worry it's comeing in a fast rate xD

Poketch

Old August 11th, 2011, 12:52 PM
-K30
Beginning Trainer

Dude, The best Hack I ever played, but is not running in my PC, if you can help me.
=D
it's Windows XP
Old August 11th, 2011, 01:59 PM
maison123
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
its bad and when its come??

and sory i very bad in english
I'm really sorry but you are effin lazy. Look around the thread first. Tons of people like you annoyed the translators already.

Back to the main topic, Man...I was hoping to keep the cries... But if it's going to fix bugs then I'm cool.
Old August 11th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -K30 View Post
Dude, The best Hack I ever played, but is not running in my PC, if you can help me.
=D
it's Windows XP
Heres a quote a few posts ago you should really need to see
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Wesley needs this answer on the site and the main thread
You need a special ruby rom and you must have your save type flash at 128K

Poketch

Old August 11th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
The eleventh gym in Kosaka City is now complete. Sorry, I'm not quite back in the groove yet. I'll work faster tomorrow. XD

Lumy -> Lucy. Byake -> Blake. Skyboard -> Skier/Boarder, depending. There may have been one other from the beta testers, I forget.
Old August 11th, 2011, 07:26 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
What do you mean "not back in the groove"? Progressing is still going great! I don't see any slowing of progress yet. You're translating faster than I can play!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old August 11th, 2011, 08:12 PM
DashBlacK
DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
The eleventh gym in Kosaka City is now complete. Sorry, I'm not quite back in the groove yet. I'll work faster tomorrow. XD

Lumy -> Lucy. Byake -> Blake. Skyboard -> Skier/Boarder, depending. There may have been one other from the beta testers, I forget.
I guess I'll just test the final translated version because there won't be any point of playing half of the game all over again.
Old August 11th, 2011, 08:41 PM
chibihalo
Beginning Trainer

Snake your doing a great job,guys i have the dumbest question a person can ask here and here it goes "is there any way of putting the 600 + pokemon in one gba rom hack?" me and a few ppl were talking and i doubt it can be done.I mean its a gba rom not a nds and all it has limited memory and all i guess it could maybey hold 400 and thats strecting it but 600 or more i just dont think it can whats your opion on this? if it can be done i was thinking of doing it and all after i saw pokemon ying white and yang black get canceld which sucked and all.
Old August 11th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
As far as I know, the GBA games are limited to the normal 386 with 25 extra. Huh. I wonder if that number has anything to do with the different forms of Unown?
Old August 11th, 2011, 08:52 PM
DashBlacK
DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibihalo View Post
Snake your doing a great job,guys i have the dumbest question a person can ask here and here it goes "is there any way of putting the 600 + pokemon in one gba rom hack?" me and a few ppl were talking and i doubt it can be done.I mean its a gba rom not a nds and all it has limited memory and all i guess it could maybey hold 400 and thats strecting it but 600 or more i just dont think it can whats your opion on this? if it can be done i was thinking of doing it and all after i saw pokemon ying white and yang black get canceld which sucked and all.
I don't think this is the right place to be asking that question... However, GBA ROMs don't have that much space in them, maybe it could happen if someone figures it out how to do it in the future, but currently, it's not possible.
Old August 11th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibihalo View Post
It not possible under normal circumstances... you see... I remember someone working on using free space in the ROM which would allow to have even more then 1000 pokemon.
But it would be too complicated so you just have to keep up with 411.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 12th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

The groove has been relocated!

Twelfth gym, in Flamerny City, completed.

Flaternd Woods -> Flamerny Woods, Lure -> Luke.

This is the 75% mark, ladies and gents!

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 12th, 2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:33 AM
CharizardTheProdigy2
Beginning Trainer

Can you PLEASE Tell me which one is which, cause I downloaded one, and the title screen says Pokemon Platinum, and then I had a Sinnoh Starter to pick, WHICH IS THE ONE WITH KANTO STARTERS?!
Old August 12th, 2011, 05:31 AM
Grimer
Never too old for this...

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharizardTheProdigy2 View Post
Can you PLEASE Tell me which one is which, cause I downloaded one, and the title screen says Pokemon Platinum, and then I had a Sinnoh Starter to pick, WHICH IS THE ONE WITH KANTO STARTERS?!
download the game from wesleyfg site..
it's the 1.1 version.

Old August 12th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

The thirteenth gym, in Merydian City, is complete. No name changes this time.
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Quote:
Three more gyms to go, then the lauren victoryroad thing and their elite four, then the world chapionships, not to mention the legendary pokemon, your really close to finish this game xD (faster then I can beta test xD)

Poketch

Old August 12th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Wow now that's what I call a quick o.O
I can't even beta test with the speed you started =D
Even though I don't want you to worry I still have to say it =D
You will have tough time in World Championship =D
Since every round (except for the final that is) has more possibilities then just one so you should translate all of them =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Pff, that's not fast, this is fast! The fourteenth gym, in Ricyan City, is complete! Still no new name changes.

Aww, I was hoping the world championship would be easy

Also, does anyone remember which event people were saying repeated earlier in the thread? Something about a mountain and team steam I think? I don't feel like digging through the thread, I just want to be sure I fix it.

EDIT: The fifteenth gym, in Noormeak City, is complete! I've removed the people who give you the second Kanto and Unova starters. You can already get one starter of each generation. More is just ludicrous, and the most recent one didn't even make sense. Also, Kilua -> Kilroy.

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 12th, 2011 at 05:56 PM.
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:00 PM
chibihalo
Beginning Trainer

sorry if i posted in the wrong thread and all and thanks for the info thats what i thought as well,so far this rom is doing great iam playing it and i love how everything looks and feels so far.

Sponsored Links