The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 22nd, 2011, 09:38 PM
Johnster
Losing is not an option

Nature: Calm
Finally defeated Ash and becamed the World champion!

I want to thank the creator, beta testers, and the translator, Snake for making this wonderful game. I really enjoyed playing this, I changed my team a lot since there was so many pokemons to chose from. I changed my party 14x times xD. I agree with U_flame about the story, it felt kinda dull playing through it but the scripts are amazing. I would like to see another game like this!

Team:
Charizard - lv.84
Samurott - lv.75
Dusknoir - lv.75
Serperior - lv.72
Electivire - lv.80
Snorlax - lv.80

Last edited by Johnster; August 22nd, 2011 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 10:25 PM
Smallbirdie
Lurker Extraordinaire!

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeklord98765 View Post
wth......no pokemon in mt.draken??
But according to "birdie's lp walkthrough" there are dragon pokemon in mt.draken......i cannot encounter any type of wild pokemon in the mountain?? O.o
That's odd, I can't get ANY to appear either! I originally blamed it on the ridiculously low Pokemon encounter rate, but even my COmbee with Sweet Scent can't get anything to show up. I dunno. Thanks for the notice though, I'll update my walkthrough!
My list of Pokemon that appear I get from using Advance Map, which tells you what's available. I really have no clue why nothing will show up here.

"My Microsoft is broken!" When you fix computers and hear the sweet old lady say this one to you, be afraid.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:13 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
I'm guessing they used a title that doesn't have wild Pokemon. Maybe Mt. Draken has the wrong identical titles and if there are identical titles with an encounter effect, then Mt. Draken just has the wrong one.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:41 PM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
I'm guessing they used a title that doesn't have wild Pokemon. Maybe Mt. Draken has the wrong identical titles and if there are identical titles with an encounter effect, then Mt. Draken just has the wrong one.
I just checked on A-map and the cave floor tile that WeslyFG used has the Behavior byte set to 00, which means no wild Pokemon appear. I'm guessing Wesly just forgot.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:54 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

I've seen a few mapping errors so far, the Mt. Draken titles, a few misplaced ones, and some movement permission messups. While these are minor, I'm wondering if I can get permission to fix them.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:42 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewsho View Post
Can you find a shaymin in the game? I know that it doesn't say in wesley's website, but I've heard that there is a shaymin.
Shaymie is in Inhore Woods =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
I've seen a few mapping errors so far, the Mt. Draken titles, a few misplaced ones, and some movement permission messups. While these are minor, I'm wondering if I can get permission to fix them.
It'll be better if you sent those location to Snakie or me since we're planning to release complete flawless version =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
I just checked on A-map and the cave floor tile that WeslyFG used has the Behavior byte set to 00, which means no wild Pokemon appear. I'm guessing Wesly just forgot.
That pretty much explains it...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:55 AM
xXxLugia
Togepi

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesect View Post
I'm not really sure about helping you with this, but your.. temporary walkthrough's picture is... I can't see anything. Only words.
I also can't see anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnster View Post
Finally defeated Ash and becamed the World champion!

I want to thank the creator, beta testers, and the translator, Snake for making this wonderful game. I really enjoyed playing this, I changed my team a lot since there was so many pokemons to chose from. I changed my party 14x times xD. I agree with U_flame about the story, it felt kinda dull playing through it but the scripts are amazing. I would like to see another game like this!

Team:
Charizard - lv.84
Samurott - lv.75
Dusknoir - lv.75
Serperior - lv.72
Electivire - lv.80
Snorlax - lv.80
How did u get 2 unova starters(Samurott and Serperior)?

Last edited by xXxLugia; August 23rd, 2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:20 AM
BiTeDroM

Tcoppy :

[QUOTE=Tcoppy;6815793]People,always check the search thread

You need a specific gym badge to access dig and if you saw my previous post (use the search thread) you will see I said you need to beat prof.ellie and go to the volcano north of flamerny town

Me :

I have already defeated prof. ellie, still cant go to MT. Volcan.
On the east and north of kosaka town are some boulders... I cant get through too.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:36 AM
XxMoe666xX
Beginning Trainer

@U_Flame: If I´m not mistaken you said that you played it on the psp as well and that it did work for you right?
Can you tell me which emulator you used or if you did something special since I´m still getting only white screens with the english translated, although it works perfectly fine on the VBA.
I´d really appreciate it if you could help me solve the problem
Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:57 AM
BiTeDroM

XxMoe666xX:
It works on my PSP too.
Just patch ips file on ruby 1.0 rom and copy to your PSP.
Then launch gPSP and play.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 04:00 AM
pixiefroggy
Awesome Ace Trainer:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLugia View Post
How long it took you to evolve Pichu(how many lvls) and what did you give him(calcium,pp up?) to make him happy because I want to evolve my Eevee into Umbreon during the night.
I only gave him one calcium and he was level 27 or something like that when he finally evolved. I'm like really poor in this game, so I couldn't really buy much. I gave him exp share and put him in some battles. Hope this helps a little bit.

Pokabu Flavored Pringles?
Old August 23rd, 2011, 05:30 AM
xXxLugia
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiefroggy View Post
I only gave him one calcium and he was level 27 or something like that when he finally evolved. I'm like really poor in this game, so I couldn't really buy much. I gave him exp share and put him in some battles. Hope this helps a little bit.
Thx, but now I don't have time to train other pokemons because im in Lauren region and my pokemons are low lvl because in the beginning I changed my team a lot: Floatzel-lvl 56, Electivire-lvl 54, Charizard-lvl 53, Dusknoir-lvl 52, Cacturne-lvl 51 and Lucario-lvl 48 and I have others starters around lvl 20 and Donphan at lvl 26 i rlly screwed up because my opponents have pokemons around lvl 70 and its a bit hard but fun , zhery elite 4 was hard to beat for me but i hope i will lvl up my pokemons fast before lauren elite 4 and champioship.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 05:56 AM
drewsho

I have two questions. Can victini be found in the game? And can a ticket be found for the ship at snowce city?
Old August 23rd, 2011, 06:33 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
then how get Magmotar and electivire ? what lvl , what stone ?
and can i evolve elekid on lvl 20 using thunderstone ? i mean electabuz will learn moves ?
can someone reply ?
and where i can get the map ?
Old August 23rd, 2011, 06:45 AM
BiTeDroM

Quote:
can someone reply ?
Elekid evolves at lvl 30.
Electabuzz at lvl 40.
U can get magby in lauren region, flanermy city.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:34 AM
leews24
ha

Quote:
can someone reply ?
no map. Even if there is its probably a hidden event.
But theres always the map in PoekmonCenter.

BTW the site up and running now(link at sig),
and if anyone can't see the pictures
or has suggestions, tell me

Pokemon LP Screenshot Walkthrough aint dead, cuz[EP10] IS FINALLY OUT
http://pkmlpscreenwalkthrough.weebly.com/
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:59 AM
XxMoe666xX
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiTeDroM View Post
XxMoe666xX:
It works on my PSP too.
Just patch ips file on ruby 1.0 rom and copy to your PSP.
Then launch gPSP and play.
I did that and it works on the VBA but I´m still getting the white screens with my gPSP(3.4 kai)so could you or somebody else please tell me which CFW and/or gPSP Version you are using since its pretty frustrating that I can´t find an answer to fix this stupid problem....
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
Master123
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
i've been playing the english version and its amazing! i've been waiting for the day for this to be released for 3 years now! i'm so happy it's out. thank you wesley, thank you ash, thank you prince, and snakebite. its AMAZING!
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:09 AM
$_Nightshroud_$
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMoe666xX View Post
I did that and it works on the VBA but I´m still getting the white screens with my gPSP(3.4 kai)so could you or somebody else please tell me which CFW and/or gPSP Version you are using since its pretty frustrating that I can´t find an answer to fix this stupid problem....

Download the GBA Header and a Rom of Ruby Version, copy the header of the ruby version and u can play it on your psp, phone etc.

I did it and I'm playing on my psp with no problems.... just got my 3 badge :D
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:21 AM
Johnster
Losing is not an option

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLugia View Post
I also can't see anything

How did u get 2 unova starters(Samurott and Serperior)?
Because of a glitch, at the beginning I took Samurott then I returned to the lab and saw the event happening again so then I choose Serperior. The event repeated itself, I also fought Pearl 2x times.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:45 AM
Ex-91
Beginning Trainer

hi!
I have one problem, when I patch the rom (using lunar ips as usual) it gives me a white screen even though the flash type is 128k, what's the solution for that please?

Thx !
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:53 AM
xXxLugia
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnster View Post
Because of a glitch, at the beginning I took Samurott then I returned to the lab and saw the event happening again so then I choose Serperior. The event repeated itself, I also fought Pearl 2x times.
Thx for help, now i have all 3 unova starters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leews24 View Post
no map. Even if there is its probably a hidden event.
But theres always the map in PoekmonCenter.

BTW the site up and running now(link at sig),
and if anyone can't see the pictures
or has suggestions, tell me
I can see the pics great walkthrough, you are the best.

Last edited by xXxLugia; August 23rd, 2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:18 PM
drewsho

does anything special happen when I catch all the pokemon in the game?
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:43 PM
$_Nightshroud_$
Beginning Trainer

quick question, how do I evolve my roselia to a roserade ??
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:57 PM
Spartoi
Beginning Trainer

Ok, I've tried over 10x now so I think I've earned this post.

I'm stuck at the 7th gym leader; she's not appearing at the gym. I've searched the thread and everyone says that she appears near the entrance of Mt. Icestorm. She's not there. Maybe I already talked to her and didn't notice, so I go near the exit where she is also supposed to be. She's not there. I've searched everywhere in the cave (I even used the walkthrough walls cheat). She is not in the Mt.Icestorm (or any other Mts) and she is not at the gym. I've went North of the city and talked/battled her and she decides to quit training and do the beauty contests. :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've already triggered the other events in the cave btw (fighting Team Steam and Kenta/rival) and I'm playing the "Complete English" version.

Last edited by Spartoi; August 23rd, 2011 at 02:04 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links