The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #5201    
Old August 28th, 2011, 06:04 AM
DoodleZ's Avatar
DoodleZ
Wild Trainer Appeared!
 
Join Date: May 2009
My Riolu didnt learn alot of the attacks he was supposed to, like force palm.
At around lvl 31-33 he learned Extremespeed. He is currently at lvl 43 and I dont know when or if he gets Aura Sphere. I tried using Serebii but his moves gained through lvl are completely different from both pokemon guides of B/W and D/P.
Anyone using him at higher lvls and can tell me when he learns his attacks in Light Platinum?
__________________

  #5202    
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Southueki's Avatar
Southueki
Writer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Okay so, I have a few questions. I know most of these were probably answeared already countless times, but I've searched and couldn't find much, and since I'm lazy by nature here they go:

1. Where can I get the fifth generation starters?
2. Where do I catch magmar? And does it evolve at level 40 or should I find a magmarizer?
3. I heard there is no glaceon or leafeon in this game, is it true? If not, how do I get them?
4. Where do I get riolu?
5. And Deino?
6. Also, is there no bike in this game or is the team steam uniform supposed to work as a bike?
7. Also, can I get Tirtouga? Or Archen?
8. How many Dusk stones can I get and where do I get them?
9. Where do I get misdreavus?

And I think that's all, thanks
__________________
«There is no life without love. None worth having, anyway.»
  #5203    
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:19 AM
lukasz_pro's Avatar
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland,Gdańsk
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
Okay so, I have a few questions. I know most of these were probably answeared already countless times, but I've searched and couldn't find much, and since I'm lazy by nature here they go:

1. Where can I get the fifth generation starters?
2. Where do I catch magmar? And does it evolve at level 40 or should I find a magmarizer?
3. I heard there is no glaceon or leafeon in this game, is it true? If not, how do I get them?
4. Where do I get riolu?
5. And Deino?
6. Also, is there no bike in this game or is the team steam uniform supposed to work as a bike?
7. Also, can I get Tirtouga? Or Archen?
8. How many Dusk stones can I get and where do I get them?
9. Where do I get misdreavus?

And I think that's all, thanks
1. in snow ice city
2. magmar is on cave where u must use lava surf
3 idk
4 idk
5 i asked for this many times :D , some event with ZERO
6. idk
7 idk
8. theres no dusk stone in LP
9. idk ;p
  #5204    
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:24 AM
revallsay
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Female
i have an installating problem. I have downloaded .ips file, have clean ruby rom and Lunar IPS. I applied .ips file and then ruby .gba and I go light platinum.gba . When i want to open it with Visual Boy Advance emulator i got white screen.

I also find light platinum.gba on its official site but its different then i see in youtube videos. There i can have Kanto starters. There are aslo different background beining when legendaries fight.

Please hep me.
  #5205    
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:48 AM
leews24's Avatar
leews24
ha
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lilycove, Hoenn
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
Okay so, I have a few questions. I know most of these were probably answeared already countless times, but I've searched and couldn't find much, and since I'm lazy by nature here they go:

1. Where can I get the fifth generation starters?
2. Where do I catch magmar? And does it evolve at level 40 or should I find a magmarizer?
3. I heard there is no glaceon or leafeon in this game, is it true? If not, how do I get them?
4. Where do I get riolu?
5. And Deino?
6. Also, is there no bike in this game or is the team steam uniform supposed to work as a bike?
7. Also, can I get Tirtouga? Or Archen?
8. How many Dusk stones can I get and where do I get them?
9. Where do I get misdreavus?

And I think that's all, thanks
1.IN LAUREN, THE DOC'S LAB, NOT SNOWCE
2.the cave after enermy town
3.I believe you can't get em.
4.Enermy town.
5.The cave after Enermy town, say yes to whatever Zero says, and you get it.
6.The bike is the uniform and the pilot license
7.Archen is sky fossil, obtained in the same cave.
Talk to the dude in the Museum and revive it.
The former, no idea.
8.not sure, but there's a stone store later in the game.
9.Tower in darkdusk city.
__________________
currently planning/predeveloping a hack

Pokemon LP Screenshot Walkthrough aint dead, cuz[EP10] IS FINALLY OUT
http://pkmlpscreenwalkthrough.weebly.com/
  #5206    
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:50 AM
lukasz_pro's Avatar
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland,Gdańsk
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by revallsay View Post
i have an installating problem. I have downloaded .ips file, have clean ruby rom and Lunar IPS. I applied .ips file and then ruby .gba and I go light platinum.gba . When i want to open it with Visual Boy Advance emulator i got white screen.

I also find light platinum.gba on its official site but its different then i see in youtube videos. There i can have Kanto starters. There are aslo different background beining when legendaries fight.

Please hep me.
get working clear rom here : google : 0907 - pokemon - ruby version (u) (v1.0) 4shared , if not work change save type on 128k

full eng version only in ips http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/download-eng-version.html
  #5207    
Old August 28th, 2011, 09:13 AM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleZ View Post
My Riolu didnt learn alot of the attacks he was supposed to, like force palm.
At around lvl 31-33 he learned Extremespeed. He is currently at lvl 43 and I dont know when or if he gets Aura Sphere. I tried using Serebii but his moves gained through lvl are completely different from both pokemon guides of B/W and D/P.
Anyone using him at higher lvls and can tell me when he learns his attacks in Light Platinum?
Those are 4th gen attacks and this is a 3rd gen game. The movesets were edited.
__________________
Computer broke not a month after. Jesus. Still got everything backed up though!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 17
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
  #5208    
Old August 28th, 2011, 09:16 AM
aco
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Gender:
hello

i have a problem i have download the new beta in english i'm on the third gym when i defeat the gym leader the brigde disappeared

i hope one of you have the solution of that problem

thanks
aleks

ps: sorry for my english
  #5209    
Old August 28th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Darkrai Of Unova's Avatar
Darkrai Of Unova
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Darkrai Of Unova Send a message via Yahoo to Darkrai Of Unova
I have a problem Im not stuck I was doing the event witch takes u to the Distrion world and I lost to Zero and was reverted back to the Pokemon center I tryed to go back but no one was there is there a way to get back there I'm now at the E4 . ?
__________________
Can u withstand my Dark Void ?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic279014_1.gif
  #5210    
Old August 28th, 2011, 09:39 AM
TheRoger
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Played for a bit on my Symbian with gPSP. Though it seems that I get an error in evolution. Every time pokemon evolves, I get "bad memory dump" or something similar error... Is it possible to re-mod evolution sprites or something? Or maybe there is another way?
  #5211    
Old August 28th, 2011, 10:07 AM
leews24's Avatar
leews24
ha
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lilycove, Hoenn
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoger View Post
Played for a bit on my Symbian with gPSP. Though it seems that I get an error in evolution. Every time pokemon evolves, I get "bad memory dump" or something similar error... Is it possible to re-mod evolution sprites or something? Or maybe there is another way?
Bad memory dump is a system error.
Meaning your symbian phone is a dumbass or the emulator is a dumbass.
I've never used symbian nor gpsp, but Bad Memory Dump is also the error when you load too much of the sys. img. compared to the cpu and ram in an android system in fasboot.

Does the game itself say that? Because if it is, and not a error message popup, its a whole differnet story.
__________________
currently planning/predeveloping a hack

Pokemon LP Screenshot Walkthrough aint dead, cuz[EP10] IS FINALLY OUT
http://pkmlpscreenwalkthrough.weebly.com/
  #5212    
Old August 28th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Dodq2's Avatar
Dodq2
Black Knights Commander
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The land of the cold, bad weather, and mosquitos.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Question: I beat Flamerny Gym, where do I go now? When I go left, it just leads me back to a previous town.
__________________

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
  #5213    
Old August 28th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Snakebyte's Avatar
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Dodq2: Go up twice.

Whoever asked: For the nth time, there are no freaking dusk stones! This is ruby! And there is the same d/n system ruby had. Do your research. Also, I posted about all the evolutions earlier. There is a search function. You should know this from reading tcoppy's signature. I have no clue what page it's on, and I would repost it, but I would find it using the search function which you are all quite capable of using.

As you can tell, I'm not checking this thread much anymore because it only contains questions that have already been answered 60 trillion times. The only legitimate glitch I am aware of is with Rayner in the Power Plant, and apparently Lauren starters according to a few people though I have not been able to replicate that, and if I can be bothered, I may make a tiny patch that fixes those. But as I still haven't heard back from anyone about how to fix the more serious issues, such as growth rate, without using yape or hex editing, I very much doubt I'll be releasing a large update fixing base exp, pokedex entries, all that jazz.

With the possible exception of Rayner, the game works fine as-is. Deal with it, guys. 99% of your 'glitches' here can be solved by having a brain. =/
__________________
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
  #5214    
Old August 28th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Dodq2's Avatar
Dodq2
Black Knights Commander
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The land of the cold, bad weather, and mosquitos.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Ok I went up twice and found something about a bad memory jump. I'm on a laptop, not a phone/PSP. I still don't know what to do now I've beat the Flamerny Gym.
__________________

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
  #5215    
Old August 28th, 2011, 11:21 AM
DoodleZ's Avatar
DoodleZ
Wild Trainer Appeared!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Those are 4th gen attacks and this is a 3rd gen game. The movesets were edited.
So Lucario pretty much became useless?

Too bad.. I usually go with Lucario in my party since I like his attacks, now I have to find a substitute...
__________________

  #5216    
Old August 28th, 2011, 11:34 AM
TheRoger
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
About gPSP.

I don't know real message :D Game just hangs on evolution and quits after few secs. It doesn't happen on other Pokemon games, don't know why Light Platinum has this exception.
  #5217    
Old August 28th, 2011, 11:52 AM
revallsay
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
get working clear rom here : google : 0907 - pokemon - ruby version (u) (v1.0) 4shared , if not work change save type on 128k

full eng version only in ips {link}
i've downloaded everything you told me but this file is the same as i'd downloadad previously, still KANTO starters, but i can handle, Charmander's final form is a Charizard - my favourite pokemon, just the problem is that if i stuck somewhere i cannot look on youtube videos to find out what to do...
  #5218    
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Darkrai Of Unova's Avatar
Darkrai Of Unova
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Darkrai Of Unova Send a message via Yahoo to Darkrai Of Unova
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleZ View Post
So Lucario pretty much became useless?

Too bad.. I usually go with Lucario in my party since I like his attacks, now I have to find a substitute...
Use Infernape its pretty good substitute for me I had Lucario in my team then it was really good against dragons but Lucario move set sux so Infernape took his place on my team thx to his great speed and psychical strength . But not so good against dragons tho ----> Got cloyster for that xD hopes this helps ... ?.?



derp
__________________
Can u withstand my Dark Void ?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic279014_1.gif
  #5219    
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Snakebyte's Avatar
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
You're supposed to go up twice, through Kosaka, to the Merydian Gym. I don't know what on earth bad memory dump means.
__________________
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
  #5220    
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Darkrai Of Unova's Avatar
Darkrai Of Unova
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Darkrai Of Unova Send a message via Yahoo to Darkrai Of Unova
Quote:
I don't know what on earth bad memory dump means.

This happens when the computer's memory, or critical system files - those that are needed for the operating system to maintain the computer's integrity - become corrupted. Sometimes this is the result of an ill-behaved program

Quote:
I don't know what on earth bad memory dump means.

This happens when the computer's memory, or critical system files - those that are needed for the operating system to maintain the computer's integrity - become corrupted. Sometimes this is the result of an ill-behaved program
__________________
Can u withstand my Dark Void ?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic279014_1.gif

Last edited by Darkrai Of Unova; August 28th, 2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #5221    
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:15 PM
DoodleZ's Avatar
DoodleZ
Wild Trainer Appeared!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai Of Unova View Post
Use Infernape its pretty good substitute for me I had Lucario in my team then it was really good against dragons but Lucario move set sux so Infernape took his place on my team thx to his great speed and psychical strength . But not so good against dragons tho ----> Got cloyster for that xD hopes this helps ... ?.?



derp
Too late to get infernape, I randomly chose Turtwig like 10 minutes ago.
Thinking about using Scrafty, anyone ever used him?
__________________

  #5222    
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Darkrai Of Unova's Avatar
Darkrai Of Unova
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Darkrai Of Unova Send a message via Yahoo to Darkrai Of Unova
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleZ View Post
Too late to get infernape, I randomly chose Turtwig like 10 minutes ago.
Thinking about using Scrafty, anyone ever used him?
No instead get a Breloom (Bee forest get Sheroom train it lucky egg) or Mienfoo (Left in grass from Day care ) day care is right from the electric city gym Mienshao is awesome so i'm leaning towards Mienfoo
__________________
Can u withstand my Dark Void ?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic279014_1.gif
  #5223    
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Dodq2's Avatar
Dodq2
Black Knights Commander
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The land of the cold, bad weather, and mosquitos.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
SB, I apologize, I thought you meant read the post two above mine.
__________________

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
  #5224    
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Darkrai Of Unova's Avatar
Darkrai Of Unova
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Darkrai Of Unova Send a message via Yahoo to Darkrai Of Unova
Anybody no were Eelektross or electrik is ??



EDIT : never mine I found Tynamo
__________________
Can u withstand my Dark Void ?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic279014_1.gif

Last edited by Darkrai Of Unova; August 28th, 2011 at 12:59 PM.
  #5225    
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:43 PM
lukasz_pro's Avatar
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland,Gdańsk
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by revallsay View Post
i've downloaded everything you told me but this file is the same as i'd downloadad previously, still KANTO starters, but i can handle, Charmander's final form is a Charizard - my favourite pokemon, just the problem is that if i stuck somewhere i cannot look on youtube videos to find out what to do...
its good , full eng version have only kanto starters for your first pokemon
ps. finaly i have deino :D !!!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.