The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM
leews24
ha

Nature: Jolly
I never have the common team, and get something nobody gets.
My firstplaythrough, after the World champ are:
Giratina 79
Charizard 79
Hydreigon 76(awful lot of grinding, but worth it)
Ferligatr 80
Electivire 79
Kadabra 78(noop, no alakazam)
Blaziken was on the team too until41

On second playthrough(the walkthrough)
I got
Milotic, Charizard, Zoroark, Electivire and Snorlax, currently at groment city

Pokemon LP Screenshot Walkthrough aint dead, cuz[EP10] IS FINALLY OUT
http://pkmlpscreenwalkthrough.weebly.com/
Old August 29th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Pacxon98
Beginning Trainer

Where Can I Get HM fly in this game D:? I'm kinda annoyed with my ability of unable to fly :l Is there any good electric pokemons without Pikachu of his low defense x.x?
Old August 30th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Just curious,was that icon thing a glitch or did Wesley mess up the two pokemon, it's been bugging me for a long time xD
Just a minor glitch, I'm very able to fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
However, my Magmar (at lvl 40) evolved and jumped to lvl 43. Am I just epic or is this also common?
For the 923,248th time, growth rates are different that's why =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai Of Unova View Post
Breloom is still good if u know how to use it aand my staraptor is at lv 56 when does it learned close combat ?????
For the 1,082,895th time... No, this is still 3rd game hack which means you don't have access to 4th gen games.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 30th, 2011, 12:50 AM
personz5

omg i love how theres no flying places but you get a skymory as your bike for this :D such awesomeness :D
Old August 30th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Pacxon98
Beginning Trainer

Where is HM Fly? Can Someone just reply me ??!!
Old August 30th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacxon98 View Post
Where is HM Fly? Can Someone just reply me ??!!
Buddy, try to use the search button, I would tell you but I forgot,but your question has already been answered in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Just a minor glitch, I'm very able to fix it
How did the minor glitch even happen?
Old August 30th, 2011, 06:59 AM
xXxLugia
Togepi

Quote:
Sometimes,grinding is the best policy,unless you use rare candies

Or theres a search button on the top of the page
Most citys in Lauren don't have fly points but some still do,just be sure not to delete any t moves the gym leaders of Lauren gives use until the world championship,because after all,the world championship is tough and you are probably not going anywhere after that event unless you want to complete your pokedex and catch legends

Why would Wesley wait for the english version while it's already here?

Just curious,was that icon thing a glitch or did Wesley mess up the two pokemon, it's been bugging me for a long time xD
How can i use rare candies if I only have 2 candies that i have already used.
Old August 30th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLugia View Post
How can i use rare candies if I only have 2 candies that i have already used.
Theres a way, but I don't recomend it
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:07 AM
xXxLugia
Togepi

Quote:
Theres a way, but I don't recomend it
If you mean codes like Gameshark I don't like to cheat it's not fun. Is there any rare candy glitch
Old August 30th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Rayziken 2
Beginning ROM Hacker

I'm extremely irritated right now because I've somehow missed the second badge (I've got badges 1, 3 and 4) and I don't know where to go because I can't go back to the city where the 2nd gym is because I don't have the Surf HM or anything else that enables me to go back. Also, I'm trapped in the sense of going forward as well because I'm unable to use Fire Surf because I haven't earned the badge.

Spoiler:
Old August 30th, 2011, 01:25 PM
junktalk
Beginning Trainer

Hi, first I need to say thank you Wesley and Snakebyte for the game and the translation. Awesome game!!

I am having a problem with the game, I got to the 2nd region, but I am stuck at Flamenery town. I beat the gym leader at Kosako, and I try searching on google and previous posts in this topic. Some of the post said I need to beat professor ellie, but she is not there. Thus I cannot get the guy blocking mt. vulcan to move.

Some help please.
Old August 30th, 2011, 01:32 PM
madbengalsfan85
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by junktalk View Post
Hi, first I need to say thank you Wesley and Snakebyte for the game and the translation. Awesome game!!

I am having a problem with the game, I got to the 2nd region, but I am stuck at Flamenery town. I beat the gym leader at Kosako, and I try searching on google and previous posts in this topic. Some of the post said I need to beat professor ellie, but she is not there. Thus I cannot get the guy blocking mt. vulcan to move.

Some help please.
You're going to have to find/ talk to her, she won't find you...she's in Flamerny, close to the northern entrance if I recall
Old August 30th, 2011, 01:34 PM
NeglectedPigeon
Unhatched Egg

Is there anyway to evolve my Lampent? I checked the threads and I found someone saying it would evolve at Level 60 which it didn't :L. I know there's an in game trade for one with a Zebstrika but I've spent alot of time grinding it to 60 :') Any help would be much appreciated :L
Old August 30th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Southueki
Writer

Hi guys, I just wanted to launch a small discussion to help me make a choice.

Till now I have chosen Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, and I am already starting to wonder if I did it wrong. I can't help it, I always tend to choose fire pokemon over the others and those 3 look cooler than any of their generations starters, in my opinion.

However I have came to a debate when I am asked to choose the fourth generation starter.

I don't know their movesets in this game, so could anyone enlighten me on those and advice me on which one I should choose and why?

Thanks alot
Old August 30th, 2011, 02:14 PM
madbengalsfan85
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeglectedPigeon View Post
Is there anyway to evolve my Lampent? I checked the threads and I found someone saying it would evolve at Level 60 which it didn't :L. I know there's an in game trade for one with a Zebstrika but I've spent alot of time grinding it to 60 :') Any help would be much appreciated :L
There's a guy in Flamerny Town who'll trade a Lampent for a Zebstrika...once you get the Lampent, it evolves. As far as being a level-based evo, you are out of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
Hi guys, I just wanted to launch a small discussion to help me make a choice.

Till now I have chosen Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, and I am already starting to wonder if I did it wrong. I can't help it, I always tend to choose fire pokemon over the others and those 3 look cooler than any of their generations starters, in my opinion.

However I have came to a debate when I am asked to choose the fourth generation starter.

I don't know their movesets in this game, so could anyone enlighten me on those and advice me on which one I should choose and why?

Thanks alot
I'm big on Infernape...Fast and powerful...also, it learns Mach punch (favorite high priority move other than extremespeed)
Old August 30th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbengalsfan85 View Post
There's a guy in Flamerny Town who'll trade a Lampent for a Zebstrika...once you get the Lampent, it evolves. As far as being a level-based evo, you are out of luck

I'm big on Infernape...Fast and powerful...also, it learns Mach punch (favorite high priority move other than extremespeed)
Is Mach punch that good? I've always considered it kind of weak. Also, I'm not sure about a fire type cause I already have a beast Magmortar ;D

Any other opinions or thoughts on? Also, besides mach punch, what moveset would he be great with?
Old August 30th, 2011, 03:08 PM
TempestRush
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLugia View Post
If you mean codes like Gameshark I don't like to cheat it's not fun. Is there any rare candy glitch
LOLOLOLOL

Glitching=cheating.

using a gameshark to get as many rare candies as u can is the same as glitching to get as many rare candies as you can.

Gameshark is easier, but still the same unfair advantage
Old August 30th, 2011, 03:16 PM
junktalk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbengalsfan85 View Post
You're going to have to find/ talk to her, she won't find you...she's in Flamerny, close to the northern entrance if I recall
I talk to everyone in Flamerny twice.....no professor.

>.<
Old August 30th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
I talk to everyone in Flamerny twice.....no professor.

>.<
she has blonde hair and is wearing a lab suit, does that help? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeglectedPigeon View Post
Lampent only evolves by tradeing
Old August 30th, 2011, 03:55 PM
junktalk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
she has blonde hair and is wearing a lab suit, does that help? xD
I wish. Anyone else has any idea? Somehow I gotten all 3 gen 5 starters already, battle the 2 new rivals 3 times already(at the same location), and the same Silver twice already.

I feel like I am trap in a endless loop.
Old August 30th, 2011, 04:10 PM
personz5

ok i need help im stuck on the at the zoo part where you have to search for the missing pokemon where do you find snorlax and steelix
Old August 30th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Pokedude34
Leaf

Nature: Rash
does anyone know where I can find the 7th ice gym leader?

Old August 30th, 2011, 04:24 PM
junktalk
Beginning Trainer

I find Professor Ellie at Suner Town....but she is just standing there and won't talk even if I go to her.
Old August 30th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedude34 View Post
does anyone know where I can find the 7th ice gym leader?
Quote:
Originally Posted by personz5 View Post
ok i need help im stuck on the at the zoo part where you have to search for the missing pokemon where do you find snorlax and steelix
Hundreds of times both of your questions have been answered,please use the search button.

Quote:
I find Professor Ellie at Suner Town....but she is just standing there and won't talk even if I go to her.
You my friend, might have to start over your game, you have to either start over or find the root of your problem, like retraceing your steps.
Old August 30th, 2011, 04:38 PM
junktalk
Beginning Trainer

What do you mean by retracing the game?

I can get another Unova starter from prof. ellie again....4th time along with another battle with the 2 rivals, silver, getting Rocelle back to her gym, and talk to the 2 steam grunt.

Last edited by junktalk; August 30th, 2011 at 06:40 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links