The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 6th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Southueki
Writer

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dendille View Post
Thanks for the fast answer.
So it's impossible to evolve my lampent? =(
Yours is, but you can trade a Zebstryka for one and he will evolve
Old September 6th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Shadowkory
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
Don't worry i just use that cheat code to get out of darkdusk woods and yes i try to walk through the trees but i didn't work, i'll think i use the cheat code (just this time i swear)
Old September 6th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Saihnamon
Beginning Trainer

Where do I get a moon stone? I have a Nidorino at level 39.

Nevermind, found it in the cave next to Emery Town

Last edited by Saihnamon; September 6th, 2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old September 6th, 2011, 08:10 PM
raichu999
Unhatched Egg

Where can I get a thunder stone?
Old September 6th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVK View Post
the mt. draken pokemon encounter glitch is an easy fix, the behaviour byte has to be changed for the cave floor tile in A-Map, i did it and it works fine for me?
I never said it's hard to do =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendille View Post
Is there a place where I can find a dusk stone? Or is there another way to evolve my lampent?
And how can I get a milotic if there are no pokeblocks to raise the beauty of feebas?
Why no one gets the fact that this is still 3rd game which means no 4th gen items :/ =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 7th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Southueki
Writer

Okay so, the game had been running smoothly till now.

Recently I had beat the Lauren league and started catching legendaries. Since then, alot of bugs have appeared.

Team Steam is blocking the way to their hideout, so I can't go inside and catch mewtwo.

Events have been happening again, like that team steam part where you have to use dig, the guard not letting me inside kosaka city's tower, going to the bed in dardusk city and nothing happening (can't catch darkrai), amoung others

This is really disappointing, so Ash: you were commenting about atempting a bug-free version. Well, you have all my support for it, cause there are alot of minor bugs to be fixed and, if taken slowly, they aren't that hard to fix

just my two cents
Old September 7th, 2011, 08:53 AM
kornplus
Beginning Trainer

where/how i can catch a hydreigon??? help plsss..T_T
Old September 7th, 2011, 11:16 AM
leews24
ha

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by kornplus View Post
where/how i can catch a hydreigon??? help plsss..T_T
please search the forums.

Hydreigon is obtained via evolving Deino give to you at Mt.Shuem, when a white haired man named Zero talks to you. Say YES to everything and he will offer you a Deino.

Again, please take in the warning and next time, SEARCH be fore asking.

Pokemon LP Screenshot Walkthrough aint dead, cuz[EP10] IS FINALLY OUT
http://pkmlpscreenwalkthrough.weebly.com/
Old September 7th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
Okay so, the game had been running smoothly till now.

Recently I had beat the Lauren league and started catching legendaries. Since then, alot of bugs have appeared.

Team Steam is blocking the way to their hideout, so I can't go inside and catch mewtwo.

Events have been happening again, like that team steam part where you have to use dig, the guard not letting me inside kosaka city's tower, going to the bed in dardusk city and nothing happening (can't catch darkrai), amoung others

This is really disappointing, so Ash: you were commenting about atempting a bug-free version. Well, you have all my support for it, cause there are alot of minor bugs to be fixed and, if taken slowly, they aren't that hard to fix

just my two cents
Actually I'm kinda helping aswell, all I can say is all the mountains have been changed to get a bagon and others and the little trap in Snowce city gym has also fixed right now,I'll check on your little bugs in a flash and at least try to fix them.
Old September 7th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Actually I'm kinda helping aswell, all I can say is all the mountains have been changed to get a bagon and others and the little trap in Snowce city gym has also fixed right now,I'll check on your little bugs in a flash and at least try to fix them.
Thanks coppy :DD

Btw, I found another bug. On a city (I'll check which one) there's a tree out of place on the poke center, and on dardusk woods, in the end, if you go close to the right you'll see the sprites are glitched
Old September 7th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
Okay, I'll check on it... but with my luck I presume that those bugs aren't gonna occur to me xD

Old September 8th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Regarding repeating events... After I encountered my first screwed up event, I tried as hard as I could to break any event I came across, and fixed everything I could break. If you guys are finding events that aren't working properly, they're ones that worked for me no matter what I did in my playthrough. You can blame me for not having Lauren betatested, if you like, but that would have delayed the release by quite a bit, and that's no fun.

That said, Ash, my guess is there's something up with the Lauren Hall of Fame script. I remember seeing a few weird things when I was running around grabbing legendaries. I fixed a few, but I was just in a hurry to get the game done at that point. But, short of just reflagging every SINGLE event, that's where I'd look.

(Also, I'm no longer getting inundated with PMs and VMs, and this thread seems to be policing itself! Yay!)
Old September 8th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Monkzz
Beginning Trainer

Im finding that ALOT of events for example gym fights and celebi event, if you save before the battle and turn the game off, then when you turn it back on, you still are where you saved, but the way you got in is blocked because the events that happened somehow reset. I got trapped after the trees came back and locked me at celebi, so that ruined the game for me at that point because i was stuck, cant fly in that area or anything. I also got stuck in the lightning gym in zhery when the battle didnt go my way and i restarted and then found out i was now stuck in the gym.
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:51 AM
EasterRabbit
Beginning Trainer

hi i downloaded the game yesterday from another link because the ips didnt work with my ruby it came a white screen on vba and on nogba it crashed... now i have a few questions... why do we get the jotho starters? in some vids on youtube they got the kanto starters and where can i get all starters from all the regions or is it impossible? cause on youtube i saw how to get mudkip (spanish version with english patch i think) its in the city where u get cut but i cant enter in this building where the exp share and mudkip are and now i have 3 badges.

another question... is it normally that the map is like the hoenn map? cause when i go to the pokemon center and i click on the map i see the hoenn map but left in the bottom there is route 411 for example and other stuff but the rest is like hoenn and the map isnt like in the screenshots.

greetz

Last edited by EasterRabbit; September 8th, 2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old September 8th, 2011, 11:17 AM
leews24
ha

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasterRabbit View Post
hi i downloaded the game yesterday from another link because the ips didnt work with my ruby it came a white screen on vba and on nogba it crashed... now i have a few questions... why do we get the jotho starters? in some vids on youtube they got the kanto starters and where can i get all starters from all the regions or is it impossible? cause on youtube i saw how to get mudkip (spanish version with english patch i think) its in the city where u get cut but i cant enter in this building where the exp share and mudkip are and now i have 3 badges.

another question... is it normally that the map is like the hoenn map? cause when i go to the pokemon center and i click on the map i see the hoenn map but left in the bottom there is route 411 for example and other stuff but the rest is like hoenn and the map isnt like in the screenshots.

greetz

I'm sorry, you have the BETA version.
For the final eng version, visit WesleyFG's site(first post) or my site(check the ig) and you can get it in ips OR gba file. Plus installation instructions are available all over the thread, and the white screen issue has been covered several times.

In the final version, the map is fixed, the starters are Kanto. Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova starters are all obtainable in the rest of the game, PM or VM me if you would like to know where.

Again, this is a warning:
SEARCH before asking. It is the only to prevent same posts that come up again and again. The button is not a decoration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dialga2 View Post
The Game looks awesome, but is it stable? and yeah i dont want trainers with legendaty pokemon, i really hate them.:/
Good question, Although trainers are strong, they do not have legendaries
There are a few glitches, but it's pretty stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkzz View Post
Im finding that ALOT of events for example gym fights and celebi event, if you save before the battle and turn the game off, then when you turn it back on, you still are where you saved, but the way you got in is blocked because the events that happened somehow reset.
For now you'll have to just use the wlakthorugh-walls code.
The glitch is being fixed, so please be patient and hopefully it'll be done in no time.

And about the repeat bugs, I have a rom and sav that I can give to dev, and the rom has most of it's events blocked up: for example, I cannot enter Dragonite without the Walkthrough Walls cheat.
If anyone needs it or other hlep to investigate the problem, I'm willing to help!

Pokemon LP Screenshot Walkthrough aint dead, cuz[EP10] IS FINALLY OUT
http://pkmlpscreenwalkthrough.weebly.com/

Last edited by leews24; September 8th, 2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 8th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
That said, Ash, my guess is there's something up with the Lauren Hall of Fame script. I remember seeing a few weird things when I was running around grabbing legendaries. I fixed a few, but I was just in a hurry to get the game done at that point. But, short of just reflagging every SINGLE event, that's where I'd look.
Okay, that's what I'm gonna do =) Thanks for it =)

Old September 9th, 2011, 03:56 AM
4768fitz

Guys Does anyone know where to buy honey? I know that it is in Inhore city somewhere but I have no Idea where (even in the bee hive place where there is a counter, there is no one there) It's not in the mart either.

Oh I get you have to trigger that event first with the woman on the bridge duhhhh

Last edited by 4768fitz; September 9th, 2011 at 04:09 AM.
Old September 9th, 2011, 10:02 AM
doqii55
Beginning Trainer

Where can i find the enigma berrie for the alazakam?
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:09 PM
tudyx
Devilman

Nature: Rash
i'm going to give a shot at this one
Old September 9th, 2011, 05:53 PM
fact121
Beginning Trainer

Ok this is my problem
1st i need 2 as your pacient for bad english
2nd this is my problem
I went into flamenery city were is the vulcano after the sky Tower, i did evrything fight the doctor and all and i saved. in front of the cave. so i enter...i did everything the gym blablabla.....and then i went up from the other city from the sky tower(dont know the name) and i found a lendary pokemon from the new genreation and i acdentinally kill him. so i close the game and open again, and i had a bug were i saved the man was in front of the Volcano i go up to the sky tower another man was in front and i cant found find the doctor in anny place...Should i restard my game ?? or i need 2 do something else???
PLEASE HELPE MEEEEEE
3ºsorry for long post
Old September 9th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fact121 View Post
1st i need 2 as your pacient for bad english
Eh...? o.O If you are implying that this hack has bad grammar then you should check you own...

Old September 10th, 2011, 03:22 AM
fact121
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Eh...? o.O If you are implying that this hack has bad grammar then you should check you own...
I am saying i have bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

and btw bro one frend of mine had the same bug. u need 2 fix it....its when you pass the famevellc city and when u reset the game the dudes on(volcano cave/sky tower) apear again

Last edited by fact121; September 10th, 2011 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 10th, 2011, 04:34 AM
mateuszzxcv
Beginning Trainer

Hi
I cant play this game on my phone. When it starts I see only white screen. I havent this problem with pokemon fire red or emerald. So could somebody upload version warking on my phone?
Old September 10th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateuszzxcv View Post
Hi
I cant play this game on my phone. When it starts I see only white screen. I havent this problem with pokemon fire red or emerald. So could somebody upload version warking on my phone?
If the emulator on your phone has the option to the 128k flash thing than you can. If not, it's impossible
Old September 10th, 2011, 09:33 PM
flywithme
Beginning Trainer

I have beaten Zhery and Lauren league and I have got the ticket from Ash. Where do I go now?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here