Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 17th, 2011, 09:53 AM
raichu999
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by raichu999 View Post
Is there a place where we can buy the TMs that are needed for getting past obstacles? I accidentally deleted Ice Smash and now I need to get through the Team Steam cave
Bumping this so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. It's keeping me from continuing on, so help would be appreciated
Old September 17th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichu999 View Post
Bumping this so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. It's keeping me from continuing on, so help would be appreciated
As far as I know, there isn't :s

I'm not the right person to assure you of anything tho
«There is no life without love. None worth having, anyway.»
Old September 17th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Dark pokemon
Beginner Hacker

Nature: Calm
edit fixed it myself....................
Hacks I support:

Last edited by Dark pokemon; September 18th, 2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old September 17th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Sooks

Nature: Brave
Very fun hack, I've been playing for a half hour and I love it.
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:23 AM
vbngh1
Beginning Trainer

I have an Eevee, level 33, and I want it to evolve into an Espeon, but every time it tries to evolve, it wants to evolve into an Umbreon. I set the clock at the beginning to 10am (default), and I've had 15 hours of gameplay (this is with the space button held down, mind you ). I've checked the clock again and it says 10am.
My question is, does the time always stay at 10am, or is the actual time ingame is 1am, but not shown? Thanks to anyone who can help.
Old September 18th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbngh1 View Post
I have an Eevee, level 33, and I want it to evolve into an Espeon, but every time it tries to evolve, it wants to evolve into an Umbreon. I set the clock at the beginning to 10am (default), and I've had 15 hours of gameplay (this is with the space button held down, mind you ). I've checked the clock again and it says 10am.
My question is, does the time always stay at 10am, or is the actual time ingame is 1am, but not shown? Thanks to anyone who can help.
I believe that if you use a Sun stone your Eevee will evolve into an Espeon.
On the other hand, if you use a Moon stone it will evolve into an Umbreon
Old September 18th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
I believe that if you use a Sun stone your Eevee will evolve into an Espeon.
On the other hand, if you use a Moon stone it will evolve into an Umbreon
I do not believe you are correct.
You see... since vbngh (WTF?!) mentioned that Eevee wants to evolve into Umbreon then that undoubtly means that evolution of Eevee is left unchanged =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbngh1 View Post
I believe that time stays at your fixed 10am that's why Eevee wants to evolve into Umbreon.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 18th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Dodo111

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dodo111 Send a message via Yahoo to Dodo111 Send a message via Skype™ to Dodo111
Edit: I beat 8th Gym, where is Elite Four?

Last edited by Dodo111; September 18th, 2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo111 View Post
Edit: I beat 8th Gym, where is Elite Four?
You need to pick up Waterfall from Red in Dragonbreath PokéMart and then use to cross waterfall on the north of Team Steam Base. Solana will be awaiting you =)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Dodo111

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dodo111 Send a message via Yahoo to Dodo111 Send a message via Skype™ to Dodo111
Edit: I am in Flamerny City and little Aron is stading in front of gym entrance how do i move him?

Last edited by Dodo111; September 18th, 2011 at 01:04 PM.
Old September 18th, 2011, 04:58 PM
DTeKDeV
Beginning Trainer

There is a girl named Solana blocking the way of the victory road entrance and she's telling me to fight Lunick. The problem is that, when I go to route 415 and go into the house, he isn't there. What do I do or where was the last place you guys fought him??

(Why couldn't Lunick just stand there himself?...)

Last edited by DTeKDeV; September 18th, 2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old September 19th, 2011, 12:20 AM
bhavik147

can anyone help me in finding lucy, which is the kosaka city gym leader, been looking for her for hours
Old September 19th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Dodo111

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTeKDeV View Post
There is a girl named Solana blocking the way of the victory road entrance and she's telling me to fight Lunick. The problem is that, when I go to route 415 and go into the house, he isn't there. What do I do or where was the last place you guys fought him??

(Why couldn't Lunick just stand there himself?...)

Here I made a video where is Solana's house,and Lunick is waiting inside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7fMMfIyT6c
Old September 19th, 2011, 01:17 PM
DTeKDeV
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Here I made a video where is Solana's house,and Lunick is waiting inside:
He isn't in there. Where did you last fight him? Thanks.
Old September 19th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Dodo111

I only fought with him once,in that house,when wanted to enter in Victory Road there was Solana and talked to her and she told me that he is waiting in her house so I went there and he was there and we had battle I won and when I went in Victory Road I could enter in Victory Road because Solana wasn't there anymore.Here's saved game if you want to:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ZOIC41I

Mirrors:
Mirror 1(4shared)
Mirror 2(Mediafire)
Mirror 3(2shared)
Mirror 4(Sendspace)
Old September 19th, 2011, 05:36 PM
DTeKDeV
Beginning Trainer

[QUOTE=Dodo111;6855475]I only fought with him once,in that house,when wanted to enter in Victory Road there was Solana and talked to her and she told me that he is waiting in her house so I went there and he was there and we had battle I won and when I went in Victory Road I could enter in Victory Road because Solana wasn't there anymore.Here's saved game if you want to:

Whoa, thanks a heap man. I just opened the files you gave me and I see that they end with SA1 and SG1 Do I rename those to SAV because I'm using gpsp for PSP. And I also see that you have a different ROM name. I may have the incomplete ROM, so can you upload yours? Sorry for asking for too much stuff.
Old September 19th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Unknowndevil
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark pokemon View Post
edit fixed it myself....................
can you show me how to fix the draken cave no pokemon bug? It will take them months before coming out a bug free version
Old September 20th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Dodo111

[QUOTE=DTeKDeV;6855767]
Quote:
I only fought with him once,in that house,when wanted to enter in Victory Road there was Solana and talked to her and she told me that he is waiting in her house so I went there and he was there and we had battle I won and when I went in Victory Road I could enter in Victory Road because Solana wasn't there anymore.Here's saved game if you want to:

Whoa, thanks a heap man. I just opened the files you gave me and I see that they end with SA1 and SG1 Do I rename those to SAV because I'm using gpsp for PSP. And I also see that you have a different ROM name. I may have the incomplete ROM, so can you upload yours? Sorry for asking for too much stuff.
No problem,

Here: http://www.4shared.com/file/lGUl7qod...tinum__U_.html

Mirrors:
Mirror 1(2shared)
Mirror 2(Sendspace)
Mirror 3(Mediafire)

And file SG1. change that one to SAV. SA1,just leave that one how it is
Old September 20th, 2011, 05:01 AM
CyberBlaziken
huh? whaaaaat?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyberBlaziken
After patching, I get the annoying white screen -.-
Help?
This signature has been disabled.
41px too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 20th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Dodo111

You see my post above? Click any of links,it contains working Pokemon Light Platinum
Old September 20th, 2011, 06:11 AM
whaku
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
After patching, I get the annoying white screen -.-
Help?
Tutorial How to Fix White Screen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLugia View Post
every week someone reports a prob with the white screen. this prob was solved long ago, but ppl still ask for the solution. i had the same prob on my android phone, others on gpsp or iphone but master2738 showed me how to make this game work on my phone so u need to do this i will just copy paste what he wrote with with small modifications just follow this steps:
1. download pokemon LP from wesley's homepage
2. download pokemon ruby 1.0
3. download gba header(go to google and type: gba header tool v1.0)
4. open up gba header v1.0
5. click on the box under "filename:"
6. locate ur "Pokemon Lp" .gba and double click it
7. click on show header than click show. notice that the game title says PKM LP (thats what causing the problems)
8. click on copy header
9. click on the box under source file, locate ur ruby 1.0 rom and double click it
10. now click on copy
11. click on show header and click show
12. you will now see that ur pokemon LP rom has the game title Pokemon ruby. which should allow u to play it on any emulator now.
MY 1st PROBLEM:
Im done beat all 8 Gym Leader, and now im ready to fight ELITE FOUR.
but after beat 1st ELITE FOUR, im stuck here. i cant go to next ELITE FOUR.
just arrow show me the way, but i cant go inside to the next.
For note:
im download rom and patch ALL from web.
then i try other people roms that work until finish but still stuck.
im so dissapointed if try again from beginning.
Please someone help me, or could someone help me past the elite four?
My Save File on My Wall Profile

MY 2nd PROBLEM:
Where is trade sytem? i want evolve my haunter :D

Last edited by whaku; September 21st, 2011 at 05:49 AM.
Old September 20th, 2011, 01:15 PM
DTeKDeV
Beginning Trainer

[QUOTE=Dodo111;6856204]
Quote:

No problem,

And file SG1. change that one to SAV. SA1,just leave that one how it is
Thanks
The ROM works on the gpsp emulator, but it gets the white screen on PC.

I also tried renaming "Pokemon Light platinum (U).sg1" to "Pokemon Light Platinum (U).sav", but it didn't recognize it.

Last edited by DTeKDeV; September 20th, 2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old September 21st, 2011, 04:21 AM
Dodo111

Quote:
Thanks

I also tried renaming "Pokemon Light platinum (U).sg1" to "Pokemon Light Platinum (U).sav", but it didn't recognize it.
Hmmm,I never played on PSP but I had white screen too on PC emulator,and I got another ROM and then I didn't had white screen.Sorry but only solution I know is that you try to search for another ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaku View Post
Help the tutorial:

MY 1st PROBLEM:
Im done beat all 8 Gym Leader, and now im ready to fight ELITE FOUR.
but after beat 1st ELITE FOUR, im stuck here. i cant go to next ELITE FOUR.
just arrow show me the way, but i cant go inside to the next.
For note:
im download rom and patch ALL from web.
then i try other people roms that work until finish but still stuck.
im so dissapointed if try again from beginning.
Please someone help me, or could someone help me past the elite four?
My Save File on My Wall Profile

MY 2nd PROBLEM:
Where is trade sytem? i want evolve my haunter :D

Sorry I never had problem with Elite Four,When I beat 1st one I simply went on next one,and trade system is in Pokemon Center.

Last edited by Dodo111; September 21st, 2011 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 21st, 2011, 05:45 AM
whaku
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Thanks

White screen, can u see my tutorial above your post?
thats how fix white screen on PC. its totally works.
About sg1, i guest thats not work change to sav, because sg1 is shortcut save from VBA, not save file from Pokemon Roms its self.

Quote:
Sorry I never had problem with Elite Four,When I beat 1st one I simply went on next one,and trade system is in Pokemon Center.
could you play my save game and pass it all ELITE FOUR?
thats just what i need, im so sad to play again, and to lazy play other people save game my save game in my wall profile. PLEASE :'(

in Pokemon Center? right side healer pokemon? but there isnt have any one. is that need to finish ELITE FOUR first??

Last edited by whaku; September 21st, 2011 at 05:53 AM.
Old September 21st, 2011, 06:44 AM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaku View Post
White screen, can u see my tutorial above your post?
thats how fix white screen on PC. its totally works.
About sg1, i guest thats not work change to sav, because sg1 is shortcut save from VBA, not save file from Pokemon Roms its self.

could you play my save game and pass it all ELITE FOUR?
thats just what i need, im so sad to play again, and to lazy play other people save game my save game in my wall profile. PLEASE :'(

in Pokemon Center? right side healer pokemon? but there isnt have any one. is that need to finish ELITE FOUR first??
I don't think there is a trade system. In this game, you have in-game trades for all those pokemon.

In dardusk city there's a girl who trades you a haunter for a kirlia. The haunter will evolve to gengar

It's all in Wes's website, you people should srsly read it before asking stuff
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here