The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 4th, 2011, 10:18 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Hey I know this is kinda funny but i cant find Moltres location?
I have already caught LUGIA, ZAPDOS AND ARTICUNO bou i cant find Moltres . Plz help?!!
Old November 4th, 2011, 11:19 PM
lovefist
don't hurt me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Hey I know this is kinda funny but i cant find Moltres location?
I have already caught LUGIA, ZAPDOS AND ARTICUNO bou i cant find Moltres . Plz help?!!
Moltres is in the same place with Zapdos and Articuno.
i dont see Lugia (i already have already had orange and rainbow passes). people say it is in Orange Island, but i went there( both Storm Zone and Field Zone) and didn't see. I have dived into the underwater.
plz help me how to catch Lugia. (i already have ho-oh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbxc View Post
I had a big problem!!! Everyone said that I can dig on the hole near team magma to go to Noormeak city, but the problem is: " You can't use dig here", I tried step by step near, on the hole, but I can't, then I've stopped playing ... can somebody tell me what I should do? Or my room maybe not good???????????????/
Team magma?? U mean Team Stream??
have u got Dig Tm and Badge - that u can use Dig outside the Battles???
if not yet, u shuould defeated the Gym Leader of Rycian city to get badge.
hope u solve ur problem, im Vietnamese too ...

Silver -- Silver -- me!

Last edited by lovefist; November 4th, 2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 5th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Lady Gunner
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆

Nature: Sassy
Where can you find Serenity City's gym leader? I can't find him in the Power Plant or in the gym... Also, how does Snorunt evolve to Froslass? Please reply soon!!!

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old November 5th, 2011, 06:42 AM
aquarmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
Where can you find Serenity City's gym leader? I can't find him in the Power Plant or in the gym... Also, how does Snorunt evolve to Froslass? Please reply soon!!!
he is in the power plant...look there...battle everyone.....i suggest you find other poke than froslass its not good...i am using it
Old November 5th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Bannakaffalatta
Beginning Trainer

sorry, I have a question, is there an English version and does anyone know where I can download it?
Old November 5th, 2011, 07:20 AM
aquarmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannakaffalatta View Post
sorry, I have a question, is there an English version and does anyone know where I can download it?
message me....in my youtube...i will give my patched rom so that you dont have problems finding a good ruby rom..

http://www.youtube.com/user/aquarmor?feature=mhsn
Old November 5th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Bannakaffalatta
Beginning Trainer

OK aquarmor I've written to you
Old November 5th, 2011, 08:20 AM
deadlyangel91792
Psn Id-Sirbagsalot

anyone at all know if theres an evolution chart?

Old November 5th, 2011, 09:22 AM
babyfantomhat
Beginning Trainer

[/QUOTE]Focus Punch[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
Can't use

Last edited by babyfantomhat; November 5th, 2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old November 5th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefist View Post
i dont see Lugia (i already have already had orange and rainbow passes). people say it is in Orange Island, but i went there( both Storm Zone and Field Zone) and didn't see. I have dived into the underwater.
Lugia is in diving spot on Orange Isle that is blocked by 3 boulders that represent Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, once you catch them, they will disappear.
Old November 5th, 2011, 02:01 PM
RebornFan
Beginning Trainer

Does anyone know how to get past Skner city because I beat the second Gym already and have the Pilot License I can't get past the part where it said "You can fly your pokemon here" or it said somthing like that lol
Old November 5th, 2011, 02:08 PM
jokejoke
Beginning Trainer

Hi, it's my first time here, and i wonder how can i play these pokemons. All i know is that i need a rom. But what are those patches?
Old November 5th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Lady Gunner
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
he is in the power plant...look there...battle everyone.....i suggest you find other poke than froslass its not good...i am using it
I've battled everyone, talked to everyone but he is not in the power plant! Still, I want to know how to evolve Snorunt to Froslass... Please reply soon!!!

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old November 5th, 2011, 04:12 PM
0ddj0b
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I've battled everyone, talked to everyone but he is not in the power plant! Still, I want to know how to evolve Snorunt to Froslass... Please reply soon!!!
i have the same problem. he just isn't there.

I wanna know if I restart will the problem maybe go away? If I restart I don't wanna get that far and get stuck again..
Old November 5th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Tripred
Beginner Graphic Artist

I'm on route 404 after the first gym and I can't seem to find a pokemon that can learn cut where can I find one (I don't want to teach it to my charmeleon)
Old November 5th, 2011, 06:40 PM
RebornFan
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripred View Post
I'm on route 404 after the first gym and I can't seem to find a pokemon that can learn cut where can I find one (I don't want to teach it to my charmeleon)
You can find a Spinarak in route 404 then trade with a guy in a house south of the gym in Inhore city for a Scizor
Old November 5th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Karpi
Unhatched Egg

Just a quick question... does anyone know where to get the Claw Fossil? I really can't find it!
Old November 5th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Tripred
Beginner Graphic Artist

How can I change the name of my Pokemon?
Old November 5th, 2011, 11:14 PM
aquarmor

Quote:
How can I change the name of my Pokemon?
when you reach the city with 8th badge name rater is there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
Just a quick question... does anyone know where to get the Claw Fossil? I really can't find it!
its in gorment city....in the mines...

Last edited by aquarmor; November 5th, 2011 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 5th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornFan View Post
Does anyone know how to get past Skner city because I beat the second Gym already and have the Pilot License I can't get past the part where it said "You can fly your pokemon here" or it said somthing like that lol
Teach Glide (or whatever is that TM called, it's the TM you obtained, I think it's TM40) to one of your Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddj0b View Post

I wanna know if I restart will the problem maybe go away? If I restart I don't wanna get that far and get stuck again..
Well... we must presume that most of us did not have this problem so restart might work but might not work out...
Old November 5th, 2011, 11:21 PM
aquarmor

Quote:
thats how i do it,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7mLW...ure=plpp_video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Well... we must presume that most of us did not have this problem so restart might work but might not work out...
i suggest that just get a new fire rom patch again and then restart the on the new patched game....the older patched file would have many problems....

Quote:
check the gym again......go to the next route as far as you can....go back to the city which you were before....

Last edited by aquarmor; November 5th, 2011 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 5th, 2011, 11:56 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefist View Post

Team magma?? U mean Team Stream??
have u got Dig Tm and Badge - that u can use Dig outside the Battles???
if not yet, u shuould defeated the Gym Leader of Rycian city to get badge.
hope u solve ur problem, im Vietnamese too ...
When u reach the other Orange Island part Where there is Diving place just surf North and eventually ull raech a diving spot just dive and ull reach Lugia.
Hint: ull also need rock climb so look for that place if u are feeling u have diven in a wrong spot.
Old November 6th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Lady Gunner
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆

Well, how does Snorunt evolve to Froslass??? Also, how does Eevee evolve into Glaceon?

gunnerpow7

Old November 6th, 2011, 02:47 AM
lovefist
don't hurt me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
When u reach the other Orange Island part Where there is Diving place just surf North and eventually ull raech a diving spot just dive and ull reach Lugia.
Hint: ull also need rock climb so look for that place if u are feeling u have diven in a wrong spot.
Thank you, finally i got Lugia. there are 4 diving spots at Field Zone in Orange Island and three of them are through together, and Lugia was in the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornFan View Post
i think u should use ur Pilot License before reachin to the edge to fly...

Silver -- Silver -- me!

Last edited by lovefist; November 6th, 2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 6th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Lady Gunner
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddj0b View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
thats how i do it,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7mLW...ure=plpp_video

i suggest that just get a new fire rom patch again and then restart the on the new patched game....the older patched file would have many problems....

check the gym again......go to the next route as far as you can....go back to the city which you were before....
I found the answer! Thanks to aquarmor, go to the Drakebreath City path, the right route, go inside the daycare and talked to the lady. After that, go back to the city, enter the power plant and Rayner should be there. If not, go to the Snowce City path, the left route, and continue then talk to the lady blocking Mt. Icestorm's entrance. Again, how does SNORUNT EVOLVE INTO FROSLASS???????? AND HOW DOES EEVEE EVOLVE INTO GLACEON??????? Pease reply to this!!!! =)

gunnerpow7

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links