Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 6th, 2011, 03:44 AM
mitchell114
Owner of Pokemon Yango version

Advertise here
Could someone tell me how to play the game. After patching i get a white screen in my emulator. I know probably the answer is somewhere in the topic, but please can someone help me.
Old November 6th, 2011, 04:37 AM
aquarmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell114 View Post
Could someone tell me how to play the game. After patching i get a white screen in my emulator. I know probably the answer is somewhere in the topic, but please can someone help me.
....use a good rom...to patch it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
I found the answer! Thanks to aquarmor, go to the Drakebreath City path, the right route, go inside the daycare and talked to the lady. After that, go back to the city, enter the power plant and Rayner should be there. If not, go to the Snowce City path, the left route, and continue then talk to the lady blocking Mt. Icestorm's entrance. Again, how does SNORUNT EVOLVE INTO FROSLASS???????? AND HOW DOES EEVEE EVOLVE INTO GLACEON??????? Pease reply to this!!!! =)
your welcome...

you know what try all stones first.....then if that does not work......then i think its impossible.... but i say you really have to have an ice type in the team...

i defeated the E4 with all 50 lvl guys...no legendaries used......my abamasnow gets 80% of the credit

Quote:
I found the answer! Thanks to aquarmor, go to the Drakebreath City path, the right route, go inside the daycare and talked to the lady. After that, go back to the city, enter the power plant and Rayner should be there. If not, go to the Snowce City path, the left route, and continue then talk to the lady blocking Mt. Icestorm's entrance. Again, how does SNORUNT EVOLVE INTO FROSLASS???????? AND HOW DOES EEVEE EVOLVE INTO GLACEON??????? Pease reply to this!!!! =)
your welcome...

you know what try all stones first.....then if that does not work......then i think its impossible.... but i say you really have to have an ice type in the team...

i defeated the E4 with all 50 lvl guys...no legendaries used......my abamasnow gets 80% of the credit

so yeah catch any other ice type..

Last edited by aquarmor; November 6th, 2011 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 6th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Karpi
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post

its in gorment city....in the mines...
I swear I can't find Anorith's fossil in the mines! You guys probably all think I'm stupid, but can you be more specific where? I thought I talked to every single person in there, and I already have Cranidos, Shieldon, Archen, and Lileep.
Old November 6th, 2011, 11:30 AM
aquarmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
I swear I can't find Anorith's fossil in the mines! You guys probably all think I'm stupid, but can you be more specific where? I thought I talked to every single person in there, and I already have Cranidos, Shieldon, Archen, and Lileep.
then.....sorry bad news for you .. its in the lauren region.....the games on you bro...
Old November 6th, 2011, 02:36 PM
RebornFan
Beginning Trainer

How do I get to the World Championship and the Orange Islands I can't find them anywhere and I have both World Pass and the Orange Pass
Old November 6th, 2011, 03:46 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornFan View Post
How do I get to the World Championship and the Orange Islands I can't find them anywhere and I have both World Pass and the Orange Pass
Try the Train Station in Central City, Ferry Station in Seanport City, or the Airport in Bramboach Town... They should get you there... If not, try the hot air baloons in Noormeak City.
キレイハナ
When the heavy rainfall season ends, it is drawn out by warm sunlight to dance in the open.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old November 6th, 2011, 04:34 PM
kahne4redbull
Beginning Trainer

Hey Guys, I downloaded this and the english version but when I open up the game, it still isn't in english. Am I doing something wrong??
Old November 6th, 2011, 06:51 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Another problem... I can't find Sophia, the Snowce City Gym Leader. I found her in Mt. Icestorm like Solana said but when I returned to the gym, she's not there... Please reply soon!!!

And I'm still stumped on the Froslass thing... "
キレイハナ
When the heavy rainfall season ends, it is drawn out by warm sunlight to dance in the open.

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old November 6th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Gorstak

Nature: Adamant
How to pass darkdusk gym,i cant get to leader am yust goin in cercle pls help
Old November 6th, 2011, 08:40 PM
LanceQ
CS Addict

This hack's amazing. I'm playing it on my Android. Maybe I shouldn't have picked Totodile since I got Omastar :/
It is better to lose trying your best than giving up without trying...
Old November 6th, 2011, 11:17 PM
aquarmor

Quote:
Another problem... I can't find Sophia, the Snowce City Gym Leader. I found her in Mt. Icestorm like Solana said but when I returned to the gym, she's not there... Please reply soon!!!

And I'm still stumped on the Froslass thing... "
she is in the enterance of the mountain.....not the one from the snowce city ...if you enter the snowace side of the mountain...go to the other end....near the enterance she will be there.....then go again inside the mountain she will be at the end...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorstak View Post
How to pass darkdusk gym,i cant get to leader am yust goin in cercle pls help
try the tower and battle team steam

Last edited by aquarmor; November 6th, 2011 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 6th, 2011, 11:48 PM
lovefist
don't hurt me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornFan View Post
if u wanna go to Orange Islands, u must have orange pass. U can get it from Lance in MT. Draken near Drakebreath City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell114 View Post
I think u should try another emulator, i used to get ur problem with others hacks.!

Silver -- Silver -- me!

Last edited by lovefist; November 6th, 2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 7th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I'm not gonna quote, because it's waste of time so I'm just gonna answer some random questions.

Eevee does not evolve into Glaceon.

Snorunt probably also does not evolve into Froslass, use YAPE to check.

For other questions: USE THE SEARCH BUTTON
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 7th, 2011, 01:50 AM
LanceQ
CS Addict

Lol, I just realized that I downloaded a beta file. Now I'm playing the full version because I was able to finally find a clean Ruby ROM. Awesome so far.
It is better to lose trying your best than giving up without trying...
Old November 7th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Tripred
Beginner Graphic Artist

Nature: Calm
Can someone give me directions to get to the gym leader of dardusk's gym I keep trying to go into random holes and I always end up at the beginning lol
Old November 8th, 2011, 01:43 AM
pirateof7sea
Beginning Trainer

Hey, actually I think that carrying HM/TM slaves are annoying and wasting our slot so I suggest that changing HM moves to Key Items instead. But still you can get the HM moves at the same time you get the Key Items

Replacement:-
No. | HM move | Key Item name
HM1. Cut - Hatchet / Axe
HM2. Fly - Hot Air Balloon / Air Ship / Helicopter
HM3. Surf - Raft / Motor Boat / Hovercraft
HM4. Strength - Robot / Dozer
HM6. Rock Smash - Pick Axe / Hammer / Hand Driller / TNT / Dynamite
HM7. Waterfall - Rope Hook
HM8. Dive - Submarine / Scuba Tool / Newt Suit

I knew that custom TM is good but it is annoying and some of them you can only get once. Also you could add 'Mini' to some of them which make them capable of putting inside your bag, tho I dont think it does matter. For 'Watefall' I can only thought of 'Rope Hook'. I did not mention HM5 Lava Surf because it does not need to be replaced. As for HM3 Surf(my personal problem), I dont like to use water pokemon until I get Kyogre.

Last edited by pirateof7sea; November 8th, 2011 at 01:52 AM.
Old November 8th, 2011, 02:11 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Oh no, I used YAPE to see the evos and I found out that Froslass is unobtainable because you can evolve it by trading... T-T
キレイハナ

gunnerpow7

Old November 8th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Gorstak

I got badge from flamin city and i teachd fire blast to my pkm but it not work on stomps that are blocking way to meridian city?pls help
Old November 8th, 2011, 03:28 AM
pirateof7sea
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I got badge from flamin city and i teachd fire blast to my pkm but it not work on stomps that are blocking way to meridian city?pls help
You should teach your PKMN TM50 Fire Blow, not TM38 Fire Blast. TM38 dont have any effect outside battle, but TM 50 can burn away rotten tree stump.

Last edited by pirateof7sea; November 8th, 2011 at 05:28 AM.
Old November 8th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Gorstak

tnx,and in rcyan city i found sphinx and snorlax but where is steelix?
Old November 8th, 2011, 05:23 AM
pirateof7sea
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
tnx,and in rcyan city i found sphinx and snorlax but where is steelix?
On the left route of Kosaka City. Go past the river and climb up the stair then you will see the Gym Leader and Steelix.
Old November 8th, 2011, 06:34 AM
aquarmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripred View Post
Can someone give me directions to get to the gym leader of dardusk's gym I keep trying to go into random holes and I always end up at the beginning lol
its very hard...keep trying took me 2-3 hrs

ash can you help me.....i got my 2nd lauren badge..now i got to the next route..it says pokemon can fly here...but i am unable to...i taught glide to my pokemon....and now what should i do..how do i fly in that area...?

Last edited by aquarmor; November 8th, 2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 8th, 2011, 07:12 PM
lovefist
don't hurt me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
ash can you help me.....i got my 2nd lauren badge..now i got to the next route..it says pokemon can fly here...but i am unable to...i taught glide to my pokemon....and now what should i do..how do i fly in that area...?
I think u should use ur Pilot Lisence before u reaching to the edge...

Silver -- Silver -- me!
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:00 PM
yusolaifdfer
Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Hasty
great game just completed first region and one more to go ,
Old November 9th, 2011, 01:55 AM
aquarmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefist View Post
I think u should use ur Pilot Lisence before u reaching to the edge...
it worked...thnx but why am i on a skarmory...i dont even have one.....
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here