The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #6026    
Old January 7th, 2012, 12:32 AM
plabon15
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male

Advertise here
where can i find dialga and palkia?where and what is MT Oren......

Last edited by plabon15; January 7th, 2012 at 12:55 AM.
  #6027    
Old January 7th, 2012, 02:23 AM
dealric
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
MT oren is a road to lauren elite 4.
  #6028    
Old January 7th, 2012, 07:24 AM
N.P's Avatar
N.P
| Alone In The Trust |
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
Thx!

um do you know how to get to johto?? and were i can find the balloon?



Thx!

um do you know how to get to johto?? and were i can find the balloon?
Johto ?. Is Johto area in this game ?. :-??
About the balloon, there's a balloon airport in Noormeak City. If you defeat Cynthia, the right one will take you to Mt. Rainbow to catch Ho-Oh & the left one will take you to Alpha Island to catch Arceus.
__________________
Just another one.
  #6029    
Old January 7th, 2012, 03:47 PM
mralexs's Avatar
mralexs
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Hey, i tried running the MOD, but i get the white screen, does anyone have a fix?
  #6030    
Old January 7th, 2012, 04:30 PM
NaceDaAce's Avatar
NaceDaAce
Competitive WiFi Battler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Whenever I try to play the English version I get nothing but a white screen. Is it just VBA or am I doing something wrong in the patching?
  #6031    
Old January 7th, 2012, 04:53 PM
mralexs's Avatar
mralexs
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
I'm getting it on NO$GBA and Gameboid
  #6032    
Old January 7th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Thunder Bolt's Avatar
Thunder Bolt
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.P View Post
Johto ?. Is Johto area in this game ?. :-??
About the balloon, there's a balloon airport in Noormeak City. If you defeat Cynthia, the right one will take you to Mt. Rainbow to catch Ho-Oh & the left one will take you to Alpha Island to catch Arceus.

i already got arceus? and is here a johto i saw in youtube that this game has a johto area ??
  #6033    
Old January 7th, 2012, 09:17 PM
N.P's Avatar
N.P
| Alone In The Trust |
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
i already got arceus? and is here a johto i saw in youtube that this game has a johto area ??
I don't know, I don't think so, I also don't watch the videos. I've just replied according to my experiences from the version I played.
I think this game only has Zhery, Lauren, Worldchampionship & some special places for catching legends. :-??
__________________
Just another one.
  #6034    
Old January 7th, 2012, 11:22 PM
saurabsasi's Avatar
saurabsasi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
hey where to get sinnoh starters
  #6035    
Old January 8th, 2012, 01:52 AM
juperos94's Avatar
juperos94
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
why i cant go through the victory road?have a rival(solana) ask me go her house to battle lunick....where her house?
  #6036    
Old January 8th, 2012, 01:58 AM
darkenforca
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Its not like That..
Prof. Oak appears at different cities to give you different region starters.. not only in central city
Ah ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, so it's not possible to get all starters?
  #6037    
Old January 8th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Stash
Togepi
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
How do you make the Arons blocking the gym and the city in Lauren's fourth gym leave?
  #6038    
Old January 8th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Mentalii's Avatar
Mentalii
Back
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: France
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Hi, I've got the white screen too when I try to play the english version.
Maybe I have a bad Ruby Rom, but I don't find a better one. Could someone tell us how to fix this problem? I'ts really annoying, this game looks awesome.
__________________

  #6039    
Old January 8th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Surigamaru
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
How do you make the Arons blocking the gym and the city in Lauren's fourth gym leave?
I also need this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
Hi, I've got the white screen too when I try to play the english version.
Maybe I have a bad Ruby Rom, but I don't find a better one. Could someone tell us how to fix this problem? I'ts really annoying, this game looks awesome.
Maybe, or you didn't set the suitable settings: you need to change the save type to Flash 128K (Options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128K). Is your Ruby ROM v1.0 (version 1.0)? It won't work otherwise. Google this: 0907 - Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (v1.0), and download the ROM from a site.
  #6040    
Old January 8th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Mentalii's Avatar
Mentalii
Back
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: France
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surigamaru View Post
Maybe, or you didn't set the suitable settings: you need to change the save type to Flash 128K (Options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128K). Is your Ruby ROM v1.0 (version 1.0)? It won't work otherwise. Google this: 0907 - Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (v1.0), and download the ROM from a site.
Thanks a lot ! I already had the suitable setting, but actually my Ruby version wasn't the good one
__________________

  #6041    
Old January 8th, 2012, 08:50 AM
N.P's Avatar
N.P
| Alone In The Trust |
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
How do you make the Arons blocking the gym and the city in Lauren's fourth gym leave?
Just defeat Ellie, take a Super Repel, go to Mt. Vulcan & give it to Gym Leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juperos94 View Post
why i cant go through the victory road?have a rival(solana) ask me go her house to battle lunick....where her house?
Her house is at the left route (sorry I don't remember route number =="). Turn to the left route, there's only a house.
__________________
Just another one.

Last edited by N.P; January 8th, 2012 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #6042    
Old January 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM
NaceDaAce's Avatar
NaceDaAce
Competitive WiFi Battler
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
K so...I'm at Skyner City in Lauren and I'm not able to get past route 504. I taught glide to my Archeops but have no idea how I'm supposed to use it to get past the route. It doesn't come up in the menu when I click on Archeops. Is it supposed to be in the front of my party when I go towards the sky route or someting?
__________________



Last edited by NaceDaAce; January 8th, 2012 at 06:40 PM.
  #6043    
Old January 8th, 2012, 07:00 PM
jimmylll29
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Can someone please help me!! I am about to face the elite four and really wanted a deino to evolve and I just found out you have to say yes to both of zero's questions like right after you use lava surf. I don't want to start the game over again and I remember saying no to one of them! So I never got deino is there anyway (even like gameshark) that I can get a deino...or can someone post a save where they have deino and are roughly the same point as me (right after beating 8th gym leader)
  #6044    
Old January 8th, 2012, 07:45 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabsasi View Post
hey where to get sinnoh starters
The professor in the lauren region at her lab lets you choose between the three starters...
  #6045    
Old January 8th, 2012, 09:12 PM
onyx79's Avatar
onyx79
Red Dead Revolver
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange Islands (=
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Ive defeated both zheri and lauren leagues what to do now?
__________________
my room base: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...5&postcount=64
  #6046    
Old January 9th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx79 View Post
Ive defeated both zheri and lauren leagues what to do now?
Aim for the horn!
Eh... I meant aim for the World Championship! :D
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #6047    
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:02 AM
onyx79's Avatar
onyx79
Red Dead Revolver
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange Islands (=
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Aim for the horn!
Eh... I meant aim for the World Championship! :D
I know there is world championship and orange islands but how can I get there?
__________________
my room base: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...5&postcount=64
  #6048    
Old January 9th, 2012, 03:59 AM
AZI's Avatar
AZI
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kraków
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to AZI
if u got pass to world champ theres train in central city, that will take u there.

also .. funny but u can redo both elite 4 ... (crazy exp gain) ... u can also redo world champ ... (no ending when u beat ash)
__________________
http://gpxplus.net/user/AZI
help me feedin them ^.^
http://dragcave.net/user/AZI_PL

Hacks i like :

  #6049    
Old January 9th, 2012, 06:17 AM
N.P's Avatar
N.P
| Alone In The Trust |
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaceDaAce View Post
K so...I'm at Skyner City in Lauren and I'm not able to get past route 504. I taught glide to my Archeops but have no idea how I'm supposed to use it to get past the route. It doesn't come up in the menu when I click on Archeops. Is it supposed to be in the front of my party when I go towards the sky route or someting?
You forget a thing : Pilot Lisense (from Gym leader). Use it before using TM Glide.
__________________
Just another one.
  #6050    
Old January 9th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Thunder Bolt's Avatar
Thunder Bolt
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.P View Post
I don't know, I don't think so, I also don't watch the videos. I've just replied according to my experiences from the version I played.
I think this game only has Zhery, Lauren, Worldchampionship & some special places for catching legends. :-??

oh ok thank you im playind the newest ver.(maybe the newest)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:25 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.