Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6176    
Old February 6th, 2012 (12:33 AM).
thebiglebowski's Avatar
thebiglebowski thebiglebowski is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
awesome hack!!! but in mt. lauren the last trainer on the second level freezes my game, what can i do to get past this and keep playing??
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #6177    
Old February 6th, 2012 (3:43 AM).
prakhar's Avatar
prakhar prakhar is offline
flare blitzz
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ahmedabad
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 22
i want the link of this game.remember i want that version of light platinum which does not end at kecleon block.please help me as i am unable to find it.when i download it from wesley's i get the same kecleon problem so please help me out..............
Reply With Quote
  #6178    
Old February 6th, 2012 (10:13 AM).
clovis50 clovis50 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
heey , Where can I get a ticket to go to lauren?
Reply With Quote
  #6179    
Old February 6th, 2012 (2:33 PM).
Shadowstorm's Avatar
Shadowstorm Shadowstorm is offline
H1Z1
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 73
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadowstorm
I'm still getting that game freezing error when I evolve electabuzz... then again I modified the pokemon found in the maps a little bit.
Reply With Quote
  #6180    
Old February 6th, 2012 (6:33 PM).
NGB WillSmith NGB WillSmith is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Can someone tell me where Latias is? I checked above Esmerald city where it shows in the screen but it's not there.Is this a glitch and I'm just going to have to restart, or am I just looking in the wrong place?
Reply With Quote
  #6181    
Old February 6th, 2012 (8:10 PM). Edited February 6th, 2012 by XeroNos.
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakhar View Post
i want the link of this game.remember i want that version of light platinum which does not end at kecleon block.please help me as i am unable to find it.when i download it from wesley's i get the same kecleon problem so please help me out..............
Well the link is available on the first page (The English one with the name Snakebyte with it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovis50 View Post
heey , Where can I get a ticket to go to lauren?
It's given you by the professor of zhery region at your homewtown i think?!!
Reply With Quote
  #6182    
Old February 6th, 2012 (10:17 PM).
prakhar's Avatar
prakhar prakhar is offline
flare blitzz
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ahmedabad
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 22
i downloaded it , patched it and opened it but all i get is a white screen plz help
Reply With Quote
  #6183    
Old February 7th, 2012 (3:53 AM).
Crimson5M's Avatar
Crimson5M Crimson5M is offline
what
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Scotland
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by prakhar View Post
i downloaded it , patched it and opened it but all i get is a white screen plz help
You're using the wrong type of Ruby ROM. Try downloading one from a different site than you got the one that won't work.
__________________
Youtube
Reply With Quote
  #6184    
Old February 7th, 2012 (4:36 AM).
Exsecrabilus Exsecrabilus is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Gender:
Posts: 12
OK I'm really confused someone please help??

The title says the latest English version is 1.0.

But I have 1.1 from the website? Which is the newest??
Reply With Quote
  #6185    
Old February 7th, 2012 (8:45 AM).
clovis50 clovis50 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
Already won the elite four, captured Giratina, but have not received the ticket.
Reply With Quote
  #6186    
Old February 7th, 2012 (9:58 AM).
dragontamer dragontamer is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Gender:
Posts: 12
I messed up the event order in kosaka city, so i can't enter the sky tower. Is there any way to fix this? I don't have any old saves
Reply With Quote
  #6187    
Old February 7th, 2012 (11:09 AM).
nakroz nakroz is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 8
how i can patch it ? i dont know how...
Reply With Quote
  #6188    
Old February 7th, 2012 (11:42 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakroz View Post
how i can patch it ? i dont know how...
Patch it according to following method:
Download Lunar IPS program
Also download a CLEAN ruby Rom
Open Lunar ips
Click on Apply Ips button
Select your Light Platinum Ips file
Then Select your Ruby Rom
Click on Apply Patch
Patching succesful...
Reply With Quote
  #6189    
Old February 8th, 2012 (12:36 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGB WillSmith View Post
Can someone tell me where Latias is? I checked above Esmerald city where it shows in the screen but it's not there.Is this a glitch and I'm just going to have to restart, or am I just looking in the wrong place?
Latie has about 3 water places where she can appear.
So check the other water routes... =)
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #6190    
Old February 8th, 2012 (3:52 AM).
kojirole's Avatar
kojirole kojirole is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
tks.that game is great!
Reply With Quote
  #6191    
Old February 8th, 2012 (4:51 PM).
bigshot1313 bigshot1313 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4
Alright so I'm pretty sure many people have probably asked this question but there are 200 pages so I dont know where to look, but um

I just beat the 4th gym leader in Darkdusk City and I have seen videos online showing me to go to the Guardian Tower but there is a lady in front of it and she wont move and route 410 is blocked off its just green and I cant go down can somebody please help me because I have looked all over the internet and this is very frustrating.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #6192    
Old February 8th, 2012 (9:54 PM). Edited February 8th, 2012 by prakhar.
prakhar's Avatar
prakhar prakhar is offline
flare blitzz
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ahmedabad
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 22
how do i evolve my graveller into golem?? it is of level 60 right now

in serenity city but where is the gym leader??
Reply With Quote
  #6193    
Old February 8th, 2012 (11:23 PM).
Markie Markie is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
Ash give me the World Championship pass. I go to Central town and take the train but the place I came isn't. I ask the train guy and he told me that I need a ticket to board the train.
Anyone know how to fix this.
Reply With Quote
  #6194    
Old February 8th, 2012 (11:27 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshot1313 View Post
Alright so I'm pretty sure many people have probably asked this question but there are 200 pages so I dont know where to look, but um

I just beat the 4th gym leader in Darkdusk City and I have seen videos online showing me to go to the Guardian Tower but there is a lady in front of it and she wont move and route 410 is blocked off its just green and I cant go down can somebody please help me because I have looked all over the internet and this is very frustrating.

Thanks.
You could probably been playing the unfinished old version or did you patched your old saved file to the new one?
Reply With Quote
  #6195    
Old February 9th, 2012 (9:26 AM).
bigshot1313 bigshot1313 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You could probably been playing the unfinished old version or did you patched your old saved file to the new one?
I dont know, i downloaded the pokemon light platinum from someone's youtube channel. I did download the game from wesley's website and every time i patched it, it wasnt in english so i youtubed an english version and found it and downloaded it. It worked perfectly fine until after i beat the 4th gym leader and route 410 doesn't exist and the same lady is still in front of the guardian tower.

Do you know if there is a way to fix it without losing any of my pokemon or am i going to have to get a new game and start over?
Reply With Quote
  #6196    
Old February 10th, 2012 (12:40 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshot1313 View Post
I dont know, i downloaded the pokemon light platinum from someone's youtube channel. I did download the game from wesley's website and every time i patched it, it wasnt in english so i youtubed an english version and found it and downloaded it. It worked perfectly fine until after i beat the 4th gym leader and route 410 doesn't exist and the same lady is still in front of the guardian tower.

Do you know if there is a way to fix it without losing any of my pokemon or am i going to have to get a new game and start over?
Yup the link you tried from Youtube must be an old one. Why didn't you downloaded from this post... I should advise you to start a new game as it's pretty easy to finish
Reply With Quote
  #6197    
Old February 11th, 2012 (1:00 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshot1313 View Post
Do you know if there is a way to fix it without losing any of my pokemon or am i going to have to get a new game and start over?
Save inside PC of Darkdusk, delete ROM (but not sav or sgm file), patch complete version, put patched ROM into same folder and load.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #6198    
Old February 12th, 2012 (6:31 AM).
Gimic Gimic is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ostrava, Czech Republic
Gender: Male
Posts: 21
OK guys, idk if it is still solved...
No pokes in mt. draken:
-> Open ROM with A-map
-> Open Mt. Draken
-> Go for Block Editor
-> Find block for Mt. Draken Floor (It is near the end of all blocks)
-> Change its Behavior byte to 08
-> Save ROM
-> Go to Mt. Draken and try

You can do this with your save, so you will not loose your progress...

Hope it helps...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english "
Reply With Quote
  #6199    
Old February 12th, 2012 (6:52 AM).
GodcalledBOB's Avatar
GodcalledBOB GodcalledBOB is offline
Dragon Tamer
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hoenn
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 41
This is the best pokemon hack I have ever played and I havent completed it yet but, i believe I'm close to it. if you made a sequel to this game I'm sure it would be just as good.
Reply With Quote
  #6200    
Old February 12th, 2012 (11:05 AM).
harris1992 harris1992 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
I need HELP guys...i was on Esmerald city but i didn't took the badge from the gym,instead of i went to bramboch town.How can i return back to Esmerald to take the badge???Sorry for my English
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:37 PM.