The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 2nd, 2012 (05:58 PM).
BigBlank
Beginning Trainer

can someone plz tell me whats wrong with the game? i downloaded the complete english version of the hack,but whenever i go into mt.lauren and i get to the girl that has a blossom the screen just starts flashing purple is this happening cuz theres a bug in the game or is it happening cuz i forgot to do something???
Old March 3rd, 2012 (11:12 AM).
Door2Dawn
Iron fist

Nature: Gentle
Is anyone experiencing problems besides me finding Lunick in the house? Soluna is blocking the path to victory road and she tells me to go fight Lunick first. However Lunick is not in the house. Is this a glitch?
Old March 3rd, 2012 (02:01 PM).
motolee27
Beginning Trainer

I patched the game and did all that but when I load it with vba, it just goes to a white screen
Old March 3rd, 2012 (02:11 PM).
Tythtyth
Beginning Trainer

I can't get Rock Smash, can someone tell me why ?
Old March 4th, 2012 (07:07 AM).
fireBlaz3
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Naughty
hello ... game is great
but im stuck in cntral city after helping prof. ock .. I talked with prof. jasmine but while goin to rt 402 .. two trainers bolking my way ... they r battling with stunky and combee .. nd sayin me to get away ... i dint fin any othr path also .. plzzzz help
and if there is any walkthrough or video walk available .. plz let me know
Thank U
Old March 4th, 2012 (07:13 AM).
godlesplay

search on youtube just write let's play pokemon light platinum
Old March 4th, 2012 (06:16 PM).
POWERBUT
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
There are a lot of great walkthroughs, I love TehWileChase's walkthrough that he did about a month or two ago. If you don't mind cursing.
Old March 5th, 2012 (08:20 AM).
Impergator
Unhatched Egg

I guess I need your help guys.. this hack sounds very good in my ears, so I want to check it out myself.. so I downloaded the .isp and a clear ruby-ROM.. tried to patch it with Lunar ISP and some other tools.. but couldn't get the ROM working for me..

I switched my VBA to Flash 128K, but I still just get a white screen when starting the game..

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.. I already patched a few ROMs and they are all working for me.. can someone please help me ? I want to play this hack really bad!
Old March 5th, 2012 (10:28 PM).
k6666

i download the english complete version today
and when i tried to play it with VBA
i got a white screen
anyone know why or is there some setting to play this game
Old March 5th, 2012 (11:49 PM). Edited March 6th, 2012 by Shadowstorm.
Shadowstorm
H1Z1

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadowstorm
heh, got an interesting conundrum. Found a shiny seadra(barely saw the sparkles or I would've missed it) and caught it, though you can't tell it's shiny other than in the pc/stats because of the lack of shiny pallets.

Update: Just caught ho-oh and now suddenly poke'rus
Old March 6th, 2012 (04:25 PM).
motolee27
Beginning Trainer

How do i remove the arragon in Flamerny City to get to the gym? and do you remove the obstacles that are blocking your way in the luaren island
Old March 6th, 2012 (06:55 PM).
TuGaWaR 545
Ragequit

Nature: Adamant
On my version of the game, I am at around the first gym, and can only get Ultra Balls and Hyper Potions, is that a bug or is it supposed to be that way?

AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Old March 6th, 2012 (09:05 PM).
gacheese
Beginning Trainer

This is probably one of the best hacks I've ever played.
(I like gliding on pokemon)

Old March 6th, 2012 (11:41 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by motolee27 View Post
How do i remove the arragon in Flamerny City to get to the gym? and do you remove the obstacles that are blocking your way in the luaren island
You have to find the Gym leader inside the cave north of that place and give 1 super potion to one of the Aron in there and then you could challenge him inside the Gym itself...
Old March 7th, 2012 (12:04 AM).
Skitty1
Highlight my signature :)

This looks very good - I got it to work on VBA fine. However on gpSP it says the file is not a gba file... btw gpSP is a gba emulator for PSP. What do I do to get it to work?
Old March 7th, 2012 (02:41 PM).
Tombl
Beginning Trainer

So, the final version is out?
I'm having trouble with playing this game at all, because when i download the .ips file and patch my ruby .gba file it just doesn't work. Does anyone have a link for the .gba download, latest version in English?
Old March 8th, 2012 (09:52 AM).
ablahblah987

Where can I catch an Aerodactyl? Or is that even possible?
Thanks in advance
Old March 8th, 2012 (01:57 PM).
cownchicken
Beginning Trainer

hi. i did search on the thread but still i couldnt find any answers. is it possible to complete the pokedex? since the game do not allow trading, how can i get all the 15 different starters in the game? thanks in advance
Old March 8th, 2012 (10:58 PM).
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstorm View Post
heh, got an interesting conundrum. Found a shiny seadra(barely saw the sparkles or I would've missed it) and caught it, though you can't tell it's shiny other than in the pc/stats because of the lack of shiny pallets.
...You too, eh? That Seadra's one of the only shinies I've ever caught.
Old March 9th, 2012 (08:26 AM).
Stefke
Togepi

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by ablahblah987 View Post
Where can I catch an Aerodactyl? Or is that even possible?
Thanks in advance
I don't think you catch it, but there's a way of getting it. You have to find a fossil and then revive it. It don't remember what fossil and which town you do this at, though.

Come to think of it, I think it is in the first Lauren city where there's a Gym. Sorry to be vague, but this game is so long --which is a good thing don't get me wrong-- it's difficult to remember all names and locations.

Hope this helps
Old March 9th, 2012 (09:10 AM).
Impergator
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impergator View Post
I guess I need your help guys.. this hack sounds very good in my ears, so I want to check it out myself.. so I downloaded the .isp and a clear ruby-ROM.. tried to patch it with Lunar ISP and some other tools.. but couldn't get the ROM working for me..

I switched my VBA to Flash 128K, but I still just get a white screen when starting the game..

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.. I already patched a few ROMs and they are all working for me.. can someone please help me ? I want to play this hack really bad!
somebody ? It would be really nice, if you could help me out..
Old March 9th, 2012 (09:44 AM).
PokemonAndSamuel
Pokemon Fan Since 2003

Nature: Calm
Loved the game. ^_^ One of the BEST I've ever played. Keep making hacks, your very good. :)
Old March 9th, 2012 (11:28 AM).
Bibekdeep

I forgot to get the amulet coin when I started and am past the 7th badge... the only problem is the guy in central city says "think you can find a use for this" and he is supposed to hand over the amulet coin but does not.

Is this a glitch? or was I supposed to the the amulet coin when I first reached the city?
Old March 9th, 2012 (11:41 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibekdeep View Post
I forgot to get the amulet coin when I started and am past the 7th badge... the only problem is the guy in central city says "think you can find a use for this" and he is supposed to hand over the amulet coin but does not.

Is this a glitch? or was I supposed to the the amulet coin when I first reached the city?
Yeah... probably the flag Wesley used also is set somewhere else so the game presumes that you already obtained the item.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 10th, 2012 (12:30 AM).
ashura90
Beginning Trainer

Its download link for beta 1 2 or 3...??
oh yeah,, this game graphik is awesome,, maping or other,,
if you make some fake pokemon with new fake move,, i think its will more interesthink... hmm, i need last latest version,, hehe cause i ilke this game,,
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links