The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 22nd, 2012 (02:55 AM). Edited June 22nd, 2012 by PokemonGiratinaX.
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_Dragon23 View Post
Umm ? I Was In The Little Area Were You First Use Fire Blow And In THe Grass I Encountered A Terrakion , It That A Legendary Pokemon ?? And Is It Suppose To Happen ??
The answer is :
1. Terakion is a legendary Pokemon.
2. No, Terakion is randomly appear in Lauren Routes.

Hope this Help :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaEpicTrainer View Post
Anyone know where i can get everstone?I need it for my ivysaur.(Bored of squirtle and charmander so picked bulbasaur.)
The Everstone can be found only in Route 411/Groment Desert.
Hope this help!
Old June 22nd, 2012 (10:08 AM).
DaEpicTrainer
One Pokemon to Rule Them All

There is a glitch after the water gym.I defeated the gym leader then the bridge got closed.I was stuck there and i saved there.Too bad i won't start again.
Old June 22nd, 2012 (10:37 AM). Edited June 22nd, 2012 by Dennisaur.
Dennisaur
Poke Master, For real!

RAWRRR CANT MOVE ANY FURTHER IN THE GAME!!! CANT GET INTO THE HIDEOUT!!!

this won't let me post pictures so this sucks! but

I just left after the cut scene to train my pokemon and get ready for the 8th gym leader and didnt want to do the hideout quite yet so im stuck and it wont let me battle the 8th gym leader nor get in the hideout!!! i need assistance!!!

i would try and post pictures but the forum rules suck! if the developer wants pictures ill message you the link to my photobucket!! HELP FAST! i want to move on!
Old June 22nd, 2012 (10:40 AM).
Dimebag

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="3"]

[SIZE="3"]The answer is :
i have read that terakion is a roamer but i have found it on the same place :O
Old June 22nd, 2012 (03:40 PM).
tully91
Beginning Trainer

Alright so basically me and a friend were playing through the hack and everything was going swell until we paid for a boat ride from the guy with the sideways boat at esmeralde for §800 and then we realised we couldn't get back. So now we're both stuck at the lava lake without the 2nd badge but we have 1/3/4 and it won't let us lava surf as we don't have the appropriate badge. Any help?
Old June 23rd, 2012 (12:44 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post

The answer is :

Hope this Help :D
It's not that random, it's always there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennisaur View Post
I just left after the cut scene to train my pokemon and get ready for the 8th gym leader and didnt want to do the hideout quite yet so im stuck and it wont let me battle the 8th gym leader nor get in the hideout!!! i need assistance!!!

i would try and post pictures but the forum rules suck! if the developer wants pictures ill message you the link to my photobucket!! HELP FAST! i want to move on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaEpicTrainer View Post
There is a glitch after the water gym.I defeated the gym leader then the bridge got closed.I was stuck there and i saved there.Too bad i won't start again.
Both of you, just use Walk Through Walls cheat.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 23rd, 2012 (05:08 AM).
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tully91 View Post
Alright so basically me and a friend were playing through the hack and everything was going swell until we paid for a boat ride from the guy with the sideways boat at esmeralde for §800 and then we realised we couldn't get back. So now we're both stuck at the lava lake without the 2nd badge but we have 1/3/4 and it won't let us lava surf as we don't have the appropriate badge. Any help?
use the walk through walls cheat to get back across the lake.

Old June 23rd, 2012 (11:53 AM). Edited June 23rd, 2012 by MeinTeil..
MeinTeil.
Beginning Trainer

Hi, so i´ve playing LP for a while but im stuck because of a glitch.
Ive already beated the 8gym so i went to the rute 416 up in the waterfall and there is a girl blocking the cave(wich i think is like the victory road) and saying that his friend lunick is waiting at his house to battle me or something like that, when i arrived to the house i entered and lunik wasnt there so i closed the emulator, then i went to the rute 416 talked to the girl again and when i arrived to the house the girl who was blocking the way was blocking the house door too so i battle her(wich i had already done before in the game) and entered the house and lunik wasnt there so i have done all the process over and over again but lunik is never there and the girl is always blocking the cave and sometimes shes also infront of the door and battles me
So what can i do?:/
Thanks.
Old June 23rd, 2012 (06:40 PM). Edited June 23rd, 2012 by XxLostSoulxX.
XxLostSoulxX
Beginning Trainer

nvm... I finally got passed where i needed to be plus finally works on GBA Emulator for android
Old June 24th, 2012 (05:42 AM).
LukeR
Unhatched Egg

overall it's a good hack
nice graphics, great story line, and tons of features

only two things I dislike...

1.way too many rivals
this is so fkn funny that i cant even remember their names...

2.the dungeons
it's hard to say it but i think the dungeons is too...monotonic?
all the dungeons are like
go straight up, with some trainers, exit

even those final dungeons are like this...what a pity
Old June 24th, 2012 (08:41 AM).
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

how many fire stones are there? because I only found one. but I have 3 water stones......
I tried googling it but no help there
Old June 25th, 2012 (02:28 AM).
Dimebag

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
how many fire stones are there? because I only found one. but I have 3 water stones......
I tried googling it but no help there
there is a shop at ricyan city that sells evolutionary stones
Old June 25th, 2012 (03:27 PM).
Milktank

this is a great game just a few questions
1.) when i traded for my gengar in dardusk it didnt come with hypnosis so how can i get it? and possibly is their anyway to change the nickname like with breeding a new one or something
2.) can i breed 2 different types of pokemon in the daycare becuase when i try it says they play with others not together
3.)is their an updated version with daytime and nightime and stuff
4.) can u get chansey

Thanks
Old June 25th, 2012 (10:27 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Sorry to those guys who had send me their problems regarding the white screen problems and waiting patiently for me to help them...I am currently very busy in my exams and thats why I don't post comments in any thread of poke community right now... But Today I found a spare time and decided to send those people who pm me.. Check your email guys I send the ROM to you... Enjoy and Sorry for being so late...
Old June 25th, 2012 (10:52 PM).
LukeR
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milktank View Post
this is a great game just a few questions
1.) when i traded for my gengar in dardusk it didnt come with hypnosis so how can i get it? and possibly is their anyway to change the nickname like with breeding a new one or something
2.) can i breed 2 different types of pokemon in the daycare becuase when i try it says they play with others not together
3.)is their an updated version with daytime and nightime and stuff
4.) can u get chansey

Thanks
1. which means you gotta have your gengar recall it via giving heart scale to a certain NPC
not sure if heart scales/that NPC is in this game...at least it is in ruby

2. dont know...

3.you can never get it, cuz its data is replaced by other pokemon
Old June 26th, 2012 (12:12 PM).
Wesley FG

• SOLUTION FOR WHITE SCREEN

Hello evebory, many people questione me about,problem with white screen, now one video for final solution of problem, i will add in the first page, and in my web have new direct downloads links, fast quicks and free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2tgI...ature=youtu.be
Old June 26th, 2012 (08:00 PM). Edited June 26th, 2012 by madpunk.
madpunk
Beginning Trainer

How i found all legendaries pokés ? and how to check happiness of my pokés ?

Sorry for english errors i'm brazilian
Old June 27th, 2012 (01:08 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpunk View Post
How i found all legendaries pokés ? and how to check happiness of my pokés ?

Sorry for english errors i'm brazilian
Everything is on Wesley's webpage

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 27th, 2012 (01:23 AM).
gordofrog
Beginning Trainer

Any idea of how to fix the white screen bug on Mac version of VBA. Your video shows to change the save type to 128k, but this seems to be impossible to do on the Mac version.
Old June 27th, 2012 (04:43 AM).
BlazZe.
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone tell me why it dont work on my GameBoid emulator for android?
Please i want to play that game !
Old June 27th, 2012 (04:51 AM). Edited June 27th, 2012 by madpunk.
madpunk
Beginning Trainer

I see on the wesley's page, but i don't found Lugia, and unova legendaries(Kobaruon,Terakion,Birijon),and Alzef, Uxie, Mesprit some us can help ? And where i found Gible ?
And i don't found how to check happines of my pokés
Old June 27th, 2012 (04:53 AM).
brokengamer
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys is there really any way to get froslass in the game? Its funny cuz the ice gym leader uses one but I cant get one? I've searched the hundred pages of this forum and saw that I can only get frosslass by trading? Does that mean its an in-game trade like scizor and gengar (its not on the in-game trade list on wesleys page though)?

Thanks for this awesome hack
Old June 27th, 2012 (07:04 AM).
XxLostSoulxX
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazZe. View Post
Can anyone tell me why it dont work on my GameBoid emulator for android?
Please i want to play that game !
works fine for me you need to patch the ruby version 1.0 gba and it'll work i have it working on gameboid if you need it i can upload it to mediafire for you?
Old June 29th, 2012 (03:12 PM).
uran10

This is a very harsh review, Do not read if you absolutely LOVE this hack.

Now First of all let me list the good things about this hack:
-It looks good!
-
-
-

Yeah... thats about it. This hack is by far one of the most annoying pokemon hacks I have ever played and I personally don't understand why it is rated so highly. I have been doing a blind LP (Currently recorded up to finding snorlax and shinx from the zoo) and I have to say most of my commentary has been utter disgust for this hack. I had high hopes for this one. Its been called one of the greatest hacks ever and everyone loves it. One person commented on my first episode telling me it was well worth it. They were wrong. This hack gives you great items at the start, and the pokemarts sell expensive items right off the bat when you can't afford it.

Nearly everyone in this hack is too nice, There is no way every single person can be content after losing. At least in the regular pokemon games there are folks who are angry, in fact some of them vow to defeat you -and they aren't all darn annoying rivals might I add-

The text gets old and fast, not only was it way to lengthy with the back story which wasn't that interesting for arceus, many npcs repeat the same ******* things another said. Everyone in towns all act the same there is no difference between npcs besides different text. Like I said the only thing I enjoyed was the graphics.

The amount of rivals makes me want to rip the small strands of my hair off of my head. When I say they are the most useless rivals I mean it. They are all too happy go lucky, drop down to having 2 pokemon when they started off using 3+ which makes no sense. And majority of them do nothing but show up after an area to battle. Worst part about it is you fight them a million times! In regular pokemon games (excluding R/B/Y to an extent) The rival usually has a reason to be there. In G/S/C you meet him by TR because he is trying to defeat them as well, even in Red and blue he helps you out and manages to learn from his losses.

Team steam, oh god these guys. These are the worst villainous team ever to be made into a hack. They are simple there. A typical "We are evil because we want to be" team that need sot be stopped at all cost. "we want to rule the world blah blah blah". Even worse than that they pretty much copied some of cyrus from team galatic's goals as well. I honestly cannot understand the ratings of this hack.

Now here is another thing that annoyed me, omg I just met you, and this is crazy, here's a Dratini, take it maybe? The Pokemon are giving to you on a silver platter, I literally received all my team members from NPCs or randomly lying on a table somewhere. There was no challenge in capturing them. At least make us work for our dang pokemon teams!

Oh another thing, I'm so strong, I use 2 pokemon and manage to beat the world champion and the 8th gym leader yet I get owned by a kid whose pokemon are more than 30 levels below the world champions. BS straight up BS.

The entire reason I have so much pent up anger towards this hack is because of how it was executed. The graphics were clearly the centre of attention and not the actually storyline. Yes you're good with graphics and scripting but beyond that you need to stop thinking conventionally. There were a few more things I wanted to address but I currently can't remember them all. (I'm sure once i start recording tomorrow i'll--)

Oh yes, the thing that annoys me the most. TMs being used as HM moves to advance through the game. IF YOU HAVEN'T REALISED YET! Everyone dislikes being forced to carry certain moves around. Now Ice smash(brick break) not a bad move, but forcing me to learn focus punch and a few other moves just annoys me. My movesets are so screwed up right now because of lauren. Check G/S/C, all the moves used in johto were all you needed in kanto, not an entirely new set of moves especially since both regions are right next to each other. There wouldn't be any freaking big distinct change between them!

The hack hands everything over to you, its storyline is too typical, Its all about the graphics, has a typical bad team with the same typical plans.

I don't want anyone to hate on me for this but I seriously expected better from a hack that has been given praise for its "epic storyline". I have to say both Fuligin and Snakewood far exceed this one in my opinion.
I'm hoping that this LP ends at part 70 I honestly and barely holding on to my sanity while LPing this and I don't want to quit this its just urgh.

Anyway that is my review, if you are angry at my review it is simply put MY OPINION. We are all entitled to one may I remind you.
Old June 29th, 2012 (11:04 PM).
CrimsonK
That one guy.

Nature: Impish
Okay, so I've gotten 3 different Ruby roms from 3 different places, and none of them work with the ips provided. All I'm getting is a white screen. Any idea what's going on?

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links