Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 4th, 2012 (03:52 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I'm not there yet, but when hacking backwards around the loop for the heck of it, I found an NPC in front of the Gym blocking access. His statement was that it was closed due to the Team Steam events. Is he still there? What about the cave south of the Gym?

I'd check the buildings for any other events around the city.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 4th, 2012 (04:40 PM).
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by Donald_Blake:
I'm stuck in Dragonbreath city.

I defeated team steam in their base already, then i headed to this city, and i don't now what to do. Also, Red isn't in the market.

Can someone give me a little help here?

ps:sorry for the english, like the creator of this room, i'm brazilian
After beating Team Steam in the hideout, grab the tablet then go alllll the way back to your hometown and talk to Prof. Jasmine. Then go alllll the way back to Drakebreath City and the cave will be open. Go in there and complete that event. Then afterwards, The GYM will be accessible. When you finally defeat the GYM leader, Ash will be in the market by the elevator. Talk to him and you will receive an HM. Hope this helps!

Old November 4th, 2012 (05:10 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by Skyy:
After beating Team Steam in the hideout, grab the tablet then go alllll the way back to your hometown and talk to Prof. Jasmine. Then go alllll the way back to Drakebreath City and the cave will be open. Go in there and complete that event. Then afterwards, The GYM will be accessible. When you finally defeat the GYM leader, Ash will be in the market by the elevator. Talk to him and you will receive an HM. Hope this helps!
Oh, the Tablet is at Steam HQ? That makes sense then, but definitely get to Drakebreath and lock in the ability to Fly so you can just travel quickly between the two locations.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 4th, 2012 (11:11 PM). Edited November 4th, 2012 by alienhunterx.
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote originally posted by CycloneGU:
Unless you have Bidoof doing a LOT of picking up early, you won't have a bunch of Ultra Balls as the Central Shop sells not a single Pokéball of any brand.

Cyclone
Thats where you are mistaken bro. Why should not you talk with professor Jasmine after the Oak maferny lake event and see if she is kind enough to give you 5 of the balls

Oh, the Tablet is at Steam HQ? That makes sense then, but definitely get to Drakebreath and lock in the ability to Fly so you can just travel quickly between the two locations.

Cyclone
Has FLY been accessible by then?
Old November 4th, 2012 (11:19 PM).
PokemonGiratinaX
2015 Edition.

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Thats where you are mistaken bro. Why should not you talk with professor Jasmine after the Oak maferny lake event and see if she is kind enough to give you 5 of the balls

Yes. FLY have been accessible since you defeated Serenity City's gym leader.
Old November 4th, 2012 (11:21 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Skyy:
Ash will be in the market by the elevator.
Again... Red \notequals Ash, Red is Red and you will meet Red, not the champion =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 5th, 2012 (07:03 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Those are the ones I used all of. And there were no more to be had anywhere.

Quote:
You need to fully explore the buildings more. Head to a certain city where you won the ability to use Fly outside of battle and look around carefully...

Cyclone

Old November 5th, 2012 (11:29 PM).
alienhunterx

Those are the ones I used all of. And there were no more to be had anywhere.

You need to fully explore the buildings more. Head to a certain city where you won the ability to use Fly outside of battle and look around carefully...

Cyclone
So I see that you are catching every poke in the route that is why you had none when you reached route 2
Old November 6th, 2012 (07:27 AM).
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Cant play it on Gameboid i get a white screen at the start when i patch the game myself with the final beta on a correct ruby rom
But i tried a patched rom from the internet and it works fine i dont know if its the final version though...
Any ideas on whats wrong?
Old November 6th, 2012 (08:20 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

So I see that you are catching every poke in the route that is why you had none when you reached route 2
Actually, at that point, I was fretting about a four-Pokémon Trainer right after leaving Yellow Town. Call it a moment of panic. I then found Elekid sitting around waiting for a claim after catching a few and kicked myself.

Cyclone

Old November 6th, 2012 (02:01 PM).
AfewQuestions
Unhatched Egg

Can Girafarig only be catched in the later half of the game? is it possible to get him earlier throough some kind of cheat?
Old November 6th, 2012 (04:57 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by AfewQuestions:
Can Girafarig only be catched in the later half of the game? is it possible to get him earlier throough some kind of cheat?
If you mean accessing the ROM data and changing it to put in a wild Girafarig somewhere (such as me adding Froslass somewhere in my working copy since there was no way of obtaining it, and that will one day become part of a final release), then yes. Otherwise, no; there are no cheats I know of to allow you to get specific Pokémon, and with the Dex changed around with new entries here, there's no guarantee any cheat that normally works in Emerald will work here. Thus, don't mess with it, if you want my honest opinion.

Cyclone

Old November 6th, 2012 (05:33 PM).
AfewQuestions
Unhatched Egg

Sorry for being annoying. My Vullaby is level 22 and has never learned a move I think. Is that normal or a bug? has the learnset been changed.

Thanks a lot for creating this, it is a lot of fun.

EDIT: It just learned faint attack at level 23, so forget about this post!
Old November 6th, 2012 (11:30 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote originally posted by ElitePokes:
Cant play it on Gameboid i get a white screen at the start when i patch the game myself with the final beta on a correct ruby rom
But i tried a patched rom from the internet and it works fine i dont know if its the final version though...
Any ideas on whats wrong?
You should have seen SnakeByte's signature where he posted all the versions in it. Download the Real doubt free final version from his signature.
Old November 6th, 2012 (11:34 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Yeah, see Snakebyte's sig. A few more fixes are being made, so there may be an absolute final version soon. LMAO

Been multitasking on the real games recently (now that I have an Action Replay) so haven't continued for a couple of days, but shall attempt progress 2morrow at the Electric Gym. My walkthrough file remains on my desktop.

Cyclone

Old November 7th, 2012 (12:45 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

If you mean accessing the ROM data and changing it to put in a wild Girafarig somewhere (such as me adding Froslass somewhere in my working copy since there was no way of obtaining it, and that will one day become part of a final release), then yes. Otherwise, no; there are no cheats I know of to allow you to get specific Pokémon, and with the Dex changed around with new entries here, there's no guarantee any cheat that normally works in Emerald will work here. Thus, don't mess with it, if you want my honest opinion.
Actually... this is a Ruby hack so even if nothing were changed, Emerald cheats wouldn't work.

Old November 7th, 2012 (07:11 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by Ash493:
Actually... this is a Ruby hack so even if nothing were changed, Emerald cheats wouldn't work.
Touché, I should say Ruby cheats. But still, I advise DON'T USE THEM.

Cyclone

Old November 7th, 2012 (07:48 AM).
FraTosten
Unhatched Egg

i want to relearn my arcanine extremespeed.... is there a way to relearn a move? is there any MOVE TUTOR in this game?
Old November 7th, 2012 (11:09 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by FraTosten:
i want to relearn my arcanine extremespeed.... is there a way to relearn a move? is there any MOVE TUTOR in this game?
Can you breed another? Daycare is on 417.

Cyclone

Old November 7th, 2012 (12:18 PM).
FraTosten
Unhatched Egg

Can you breed another? Daycare is on 417.

Cyclone
yes but it's not worth breeding a new growlithe ... is there a move tutor like in the original pokemon games?
Old November 7th, 2012 (02:18 PM).
DVK
Hack based-God

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DVK
Quote originally posted by FraTosten:
yes but it's not worth breeding a new growlithe ... is there a move tutor like in the original pokemon games?
Unfortunately there isn't(Well I haven't found one and I talk to absolutely everyone in game)

Old November 7th, 2012 (03:27 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Maybe in Lauren. I am not there yet, and in my backward travels haven't seen one up to Drakebreath yet.

Cyclone

Old November 7th, 2012 (11:16 PM).
alienhunterx

Yeah, see Snakebyte's sig. A few more fixes are being made, so there may be an absolute final version soon. LMAO

Been multitasking on the real games recently (now that I have an Action Replay) so haven't continued for a couple of days, but shall attempt progress 2morrow at the Electric Gym. My walkthrough file remains on my desktop.

Cyclone
I don't think there will be an absolute final version sooner or later from SnakeByte
Old November 8th, 2012 (04:39 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

I don't think there will be an absolute final version sooner or later from SnakeByte
Yeah, because it will be from me. =)

Old November 8th, 2012 (07:39 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote originally posted by Ash493:
Yeah, because it will be from me. =)
I dunno. There might be something he wants to fix.

Cyclone

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links