Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7401    
Old November 4th, 2012 (3:52 PM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
I'm not there yet, but when hacking backwards around the loop for the heck of it, I found an NPC in front of the Gym blocking access. His statement was that it was closed due to the Team Steam events. Is he still there? What about the cave south of the Gym?

I'd check the buildings for any other events around the city.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #7402    
Old November 4th, 2012 (4:40 PM).
Skyy's Avatar
Skyy Skyy is offline
Just Sky ( :
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wherever the sun shines
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald_Blake View Post
I'm stuck in Dragonbreath city.

I defeated team steam in their base already, then i headed to this city, and i don't now what to do. Also, Red isn't in the market.

Can someone give me a little help here?

ps:sorry for the english, like the creator of this room, i'm brazilian
After beating Team Steam in the hideout, grab the tablet then go alllll the way back to your hometown and talk to Prof. Jasmine. Then go alllll the way back to Drakebreath City and the cave will be open. Go in there and complete that event. Then afterwards, The GYM will be accessible. When you finally defeat the GYM leader, Ash will be in the market by the elevator. Talk to him and you will receive an HM. Hope this helps!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7403    
Old November 4th, 2012 (5:10 PM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
After beating Team Steam in the hideout, grab the tablet then go alllll the way back to your hometown and talk to Prof. Jasmine. Then go alllll the way back to Drakebreath City and the cave will be open. Go in there and complete that event. Then afterwards, The GYM will be accessible. When you finally defeat the GYM leader, Ash will be in the market by the elevator. Talk to him and you will receive an HM. Hope this helps!
Oh, the Tablet is at Steam HQ? That makes sense then, but definitely get to Drakebreath and lock in the ability to Fly so you can just travel quickly between the two locations.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote
  #7404    
Old November 4th, 2012 (11:11 PM). Edited November 4th, 2012 by XeroNos.
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Unless you have Bidoof doing a LOT of picking up early, you won't have a bunch of Ultra Balls as the Central Shop sells not a single Pokéball of any brand.

Cyclone
Thats where you are mistaken bro. Why should not you talk with professor Jasmine after the Oak maferny lake event and see if she is kind enough to give you 5 of the balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Oh, the Tablet is at Steam HQ? That makes sense then, but definitely get to Drakebreath and lock in the ability to Fly so you can just travel quickly between the two locations.

Cyclone
Has FLY been accessible by then?
Reply With Quote
  #7405    
Old November 4th, 2012 (11:19 PM).
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
2015 Edition.
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Thats where you are mistaken bro. Why should not you talk with professor Jasmine after the Oak maferny lake event and see if she is kind enough to give you 5 of the balls


Has FLY been accessible by then?
Yes. FLY have been accessible since you defeated Serenity City's gym leader.
Reply With Quote
  #7406    
Old November 4th, 2012 (11:21 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
Ash will be in the market by the elevator.
Again... Red \notequals Ash, Red is Red and you will meet Red, not the champion =)
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #7407    
Old November 5th, 2012 (7:03 AM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Thats where you are mistaken bro. Why should not you talk with professor Jasmine after the Oak maferny lake event and see if she is kind enough to give you 5 of the balls
Those are the ones I used all of. And there were no more to be had anywhere.

Quote:
Has FLY been accessible by then?
You need to fully explore the buildings more. Head to a certain city where you won the ability to use Fly outside of battle and look around carefully...

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote
  #7408    
Old November 5th, 2012 (11:29 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Those are the ones I used all of. And there were no more to be had anywhere.


You need to fully explore the buildings more. Head to a certain city where you won the ability to use Fly outside of battle and look around carefully...

Cyclone
So I see that you are catching every poke in the route that is why you had none when you reached route 2
Reply With Quote
  #7409    
Old November 6th, 2012 (7:27 AM).
Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 1,082
Cant play it on Gameboid i get a white screen at the start when i patch the game myself with the final beta on a correct ruby rom
But i tried a patched rom from the internet and it works fine i dont know if its the final version though...
Any ideas on whats wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #7410    
Old November 6th, 2012 (8:20 AM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
So I see that you are catching every poke in the route that is why you had none when you reached route 2
Actually, at that point, I was fretting about a four-Pokémon Trainer right after leaving Yellow Town. Call it a moment of panic. I then found Elekid sitting around waiting for a claim after catching a few and kicked myself.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote
  #7411    
Old November 6th, 2012 (2:01 PM).
AfewQuestions AfewQuestions is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 21
Can Girafarig only be catched in the later half of the game? is it possible to get him earlier throough some kind of cheat?
Reply With Quote
  #7412    
Old November 6th, 2012 (4:57 PM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfewQuestions View Post
Can Girafarig only be catched in the later half of the game? is it possible to get him earlier throough some kind of cheat?
If you mean accessing the ROM data and changing it to put in a wild Girafarig somewhere (such as me adding Froslass somewhere in my working copy since there was no way of obtaining it, and that will one day become part of a final release), then yes. Otherwise, no; there are no cheats I know of to allow you to get specific Pokémon, and with the Dex changed around with new entries here, there's no guarantee any cheat that normally works in Emerald will work here. Thus, don't mess with it, if you want my honest opinion.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote
  #7413    
Old November 6th, 2012 (5:33 PM).
AfewQuestions AfewQuestions is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 21
Sorry for being annoying. My Vullaby is level 22 and has never learned a move I think. Is that normal or a bug? has the learnset been changed.

Thanks a lot for creating this, it is a lot of fun.

EDIT: It just learned faint attack at level 23, so forget about this post!
Reply With Quote
  #7414    
Old November 6th, 2012 (11:30 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
Cant play it on Gameboid i get a white screen at the start when i patch the game myself with the final beta on a correct ruby rom
But i tried a patched rom from the internet and it works fine i dont know if its the final version though...
Any ideas on whats wrong?
You should have seen SnakeByte's signature where he posted all the versions in it. Download the Real doubt free final version from his signature.
Reply With Quote
  #7415    
Old November 6th, 2012 (11:34 PM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Yeah, see Snakebyte's sig. A few more fixes are being made, so there may be an absolute final version soon. LMAO

Been multitasking on the real games recently (now that I have an Action Replay) so haven't continued for a couple of days, but shall attempt progress 2morrow at the Electric Gym. My walkthrough file remains on my desktop.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote
  #7416    
Old November 7th, 2012 (12:45 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
If you mean accessing the ROM data and changing it to put in a wild Girafarig somewhere (such as me adding Froslass somewhere in my working copy since there was no way of obtaining it, and that will one day become part of a final release), then yes. Otherwise, no; there are no cheats I know of to allow you to get specific Pokémon, and with the Dex changed around with new entries here, there's no guarantee any cheat that normally works in Emerald will work here. Thus, don't mess with it, if you want my honest opinion.
Actually... this is a Ruby hack so even if nothing were changed, Emerald cheats wouldn't work.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #7417    
Old November 7th, 2012 (7:11 AM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Actually... this is a Ruby hack so even if nothing were changed, Emerald cheats wouldn't work.
Touché, I should say Ruby cheats. But still, I advise DON'T USE THEM.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote
  #7418    
Old November 7th, 2012 (7:48 AM).
FraTosten FraTosten is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
i want to relearn my arcanine extremespeed.... is there a way to relearn a move? is there any MOVE TUTOR in this game?
Reply With Quote
  #7419    
Old November 7th, 2012 (11:09 AM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraTosten View Post
i want to relearn my arcanine extremespeed.... is there a way to relearn a move? is there any MOVE TUTOR in this game?
Can you breed another? Daycare is on 417.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote
  #7420    
Old November 7th, 2012 (12:18 PM).
FraTosten FraTosten is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Can you breed another? Daycare is on 417.

Cyclone
yes but it's not worth breeding a new growlithe ... is there a move tutor like in the original pokemon games?
Reply With Quote
  #7421    
Old November 7th, 2012 (2:18 PM).
DVK's Avatar
DVK DVK is offline
Hack based-God
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Zealand
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 146
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DVK
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraTosten View Post
yes but it's not worth breeding a new growlithe ... is there a move tutor like in the original pokemon games?
Unfortunately there isn't(Well I haven't found one and I talk to absolutely everyone in game)
__________________
Completed Challenges!


Reply With Quote
  #7422    
Old November 7th, 2012 (3:27 PM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Maybe in Lauren. I am not there yet, and in my backward travels haven't seen one up to Drakebreath yet.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote
  #7423    
Old November 7th, 2012 (11:16 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Yeah, see Snakebyte's sig. A few more fixes are being made, so there may be an absolute final version soon. LMAO

Been multitasking on the real games recently (now that I have an Action Replay) so haven't continued for a couple of days, but shall attempt progress 2morrow at the Electric Gym. My walkthrough file remains on my desktop.

Cyclone
I don't think there will be an absolute final version sooner or later from SnakeByte
Reply With Quote
  #7424    
Old November 8th, 2012 (4:39 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I don't think there will be an absolute final version sooner or later from SnakeByte
Yeah, because it will be from me. =)
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #7425    
Old November 8th, 2012 (7:39 AM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,405
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Yeah, because it will be from me. =)
I dunno. There might be something he wants to fix.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:43 PM.