The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedCard View Post
Just wondering, is there any way to get TM 31, Ice Smash other than the gym leader? I cannot find the TM anywhere and I cant get past the part where I have to dig to catch team steam. Any help?
Click on the brown hole, if one of your Pokémon has Dig, event shall happen.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 14th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Yuchazar
Unhatched Egg

If you get past the first few moments when you have to go back to the Pokemon Center almost all the time because you can't afford to buy that many potions, this game is rather boss. Can anyone suggest fun team comps for my second playthrough? I played with Hydreigon, Lucario, Blastoise, Arcanine, Zororoak, so none of those would be nice. Thanks.
Old November 15th, 2012, 06:21 AM
nesquik
Unhatched Egg

Hi, could someone give me a cheat code to walk through walls please? I need it to pass a bug
Thanks!
Old November 15th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Where's the bug? I don't have a code, but I'd like to know where the bug is located.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 15th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Is Focus Punch still TM01 in this hack? I'm pretty sure I taught it to my pokemon early in the game and then deleted it later and now I don't have that TM anymore and can no longer advance. So I'm gonna have to use a TM cheat if it is still TM01.

Old November 15th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
Is Focus Punch still TM01 in this hack? I'm pretty sure I taught it to my pokemon early in the game and then deleted it later and now I don't have that TM anymore and can no longer advance. So I'm gonna have to use a TM cheat if it is still TM01.
Where do you need Focus Punch to advance the game?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 15th, 2012, 11:52 AM
DVK
Hack based-God

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DVK
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Where do you need Focus Punch to advance the game?

Cyclone
Lauren league to smash large boulders.

Old November 15th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I don't know if there's a TM shop later on, but this would be a useful time to have one and have TMs such as this one available in there. In other words, after it's been acquired for the first time, make it available for shopping. Makes sense to me.

Cyclone

Old November 15th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Shiny Zard
Call me Iroh.:Zard Collector:

Found a bug. I don't know if it was reported or not. :/

When you try to run in the first battle with the prof. It says Prof. Birch not Prof.Jasmine.

Not too big though :3
͡๏_͡๏
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
≧△≦
Old November 15th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Bug confirmed. Good eye.

Cyclone

Old November 15th, 2012, 11:05 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I don't know if there's a TM shop later on, but this would be a useful time to have one and have TMs such as this one available in there. In other words, after it's been acquired for the first time, make it available for shopping. Makes sense to me.

Cyclone
There is no shop in LP that gives you Focus Punch. Because a gym leader in Lauren gives it to you, you have to cautious when you remove it because it's Bye Bye for it
Old November 16th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Random HM Slave used Cut to cut all the possible quotes.
Yeah, TM being given only once is a pain, I guess I'll add clerk into the Yellow Town next to the Nurse in my LP update.

Old November 16th, 2012, 04:16 AM
atie

Nature: Quiet
Are you updating LP? do you have permission for a open update or is it just a private one??
Cuz your update seems sweet but people here might take it wrong without permission...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Old November 16th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
Are you updating LP? do you have permission for a open update or is it just a private one??
Cuz your update seems sweet but people here might take it wrong without permission...
Hey, I'm already doing bugfixes, and Snakebyte already stated that Ash will release any future update. Though Snakebyte did say he might do a little work on something too, this is not yet confirmed.

Cyclone

Old November 16th, 2012, 09:49 AM
sharathbhat

how can i evolve my snorunt into froslass ?? there is no dawn stone in this game.. help me
Old November 16th, 2012, 10:33 AM
dragon-in-night
Unhatched Egg

The Scizor trade in Inhore City don't obey me I trade the her after defeat the fist Gym.
Old November 16th, 2012, 01:04 PM
DVK
Hack based-God

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DVK
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharathbhat View Post
how can i evolve my snorunt into froslass ?? there is no dawn stone in this game.. help me
It evolves Via in game trade, but unfortunately Wesley forgot to put an in game trade for it so unless you can use YAPE to change the evolution you are stuck.

Old November 16th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Shiny Zard
Call me Iroh.:Zard Collector:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon-in-night View Post
The Scizor trade in Inhore City don't obey me I trade the her after defeat the fist Gym.
How bout you get the badges?
Then they should obey.
If not, I don't know D:
͡๏_͡๏
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
≧△≦
Old November 16th, 2012, 01:43 PM
atie

Okay so there are more people working on those things, so it's not a problem...

And another thing, Shouldn't all fire pokemon need the abillity to learn Lava surf? Arcanine can't..
Kinda weird cuz Hydreigon can do it so why can't Arcanine...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Old November 16th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:

And another thing, Shouldn't all fire pokemon need the abillity to learn Lava surf? Arcanine can't..
Maybe lava burns its paws?

Cyclone

Old November 16th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Sooo Is TM01 still Focus Punch? If it is, then I'm going to use a cheat to get it because I need it. That's all I really wanted answered lol.

Old November 16th, 2012, 11:53 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:

Because Wesley forgot to put Dex entries right that happened. Another thing will surprise you. Take Miltank and it can learn both Surf HM as well as Lava Surf so you can get help from it
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Do not worry I'm one of people who has permission from Wesley to do anything fans would like to and I would be able to do it (unless I disagree with it :D)
Most people on this thread know it, as I was one of people who translated the first LP =)

Quote:

It's probably because Lava Surf is Flash so people who can learn Flash can learn Lava Surf :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVK View Post
It evolves Via in game trade, but unfortunately Wesley forgot to put an in game trade for it so unless you can use YAPE to change the evolution you are stuck.
I believe it's because there's not enough in-game trades, but Cyclone put Froslass into Mt.Winter so it will be catchable in a wild.

Old November 17th, 2012, 09:21 AM
atie

Cool, It already seemed like not all fire pokemon have it, don't know if someone has the time to do it but the scripts are damn borring in this game, I understand why it is like that but I stand it, everytime you get a
new pokemon as a gift the person keep saying ''your destined to have this pokemon". It's getting old and borring, also there are in every town/city atleast 2 people who say the same things...

Gliscor is boss. Period.
Old November 17th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Yuchazar
Unhatched Egg

Where can you get Nidoran and a moon stone? Also, is there a complete list of what kind of pokemon you can get on what route? Thanks.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links