The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:04 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoAwesome View Post
Can someone please help me out?
so im in the tower in kosaka city & even if i beat team steam i cant leave because the stupid guard is outside the door and i cant go back inside either :'( i dont wamt to have to start the whole game over AGAIN just because of glitches not letting me move forward
Use walk through walls cheat or change your ROM . I am sure you will get out
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoAwesome View Post
Can someone please help me out?
so im in the tower in kosaka city & even if i beat team steam i cant leave because the stupid guard is outside the door and i cant go back inside either :'( i dont wamt to have to start the whole game over AGAIN just because of glitches not letting me move forward
Move the guard with use of Advanced Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam112686 View Post
thats what they make the vitamins for in pokemon games......... currently, my Dragonite is faster than my Lucario......... no kidding......... so yea he is a pretty good sweeper......... at least for me he has been.......i dont know how others play........ my team is Lapras lv. 76, Dragonite lv. 75, Lucario lv. 81, Alakazam lv. 79, Charizard lv. 83, and Raichu lv. 77........... and out of these, the only one faster than my Dragonite is Alakazam
Well... Luc's Base Speed is only 10 points better than Dragonite's so it can be done with vitamins... the point is levels =D Since you are pretty overleveled, it's obvious that it would look like Dragonite's fast, but if you were to use it in competitive battling, you would see, how it's slow :/
But I don't want to badmouth it, I love Dragonite and use it very often, I'm just saying that its speed stat should've been better xD
Old December 20th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Burhan1496
Unhatched Egg

Where İs Move Tutor ? No Move Deleter
Old December 20th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Jasmin88

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burhan1496 View Post
Where İs Move Tutor ? No Move Deleter
Move Deleter is located in Serenity City in the house, next to the Pokemon Center.

Old December 25th, 2012, 10:41 PM
SoySauce17
Unhatched Egg

So I just got the 8th badge, I collected HM07, waterfall, from Red. I gave it to my swampert, but i can't actually use it. I swim out to a waterfall (both the one in Drakebreath and the one leading to victory road) and nothing prompts on my screen for me to use waterfall. I've tried closing everything and restarting the program, but that hasn't worked. Any suggestions?
Old December 25th, 2012, 11:07 PM
alienhunterx

Try other Water type poke like Bibarel. I think old Swamp has problems learning it in this hack
Old December 26th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Amcmilla13
Unhatched Egg

So, I may have simply missed it, but I wouldn't mind some clarification. Is it possible to get leafeon/glaceon in Light Platinum?
Old December 26th, 2012, 11:05 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amcmilla13 View Post
So, I may have simply missed it, but I wouldn't mind some clarification. Is it possible to get leafeon/glaceon in Light Platinum?
No I am pretty sure due to lack of ROM space, Wesley has not included those two Eevee evolutions.
Old December 27th, 2012, 05:23 AM
currentwalker
Unhatched Egg

is the final version is out ??? if yes can i have the link
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:27 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amcmilla13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
No I am pretty sure due to lack of ROM space, Wesley has not included those two Eevee evolutions.
Or, more appropriately, the mechanism by which they are evolved does not exist in this generation, so they could not be evolved. Therefore, instead of including a Leaf Stone (Leafeon) and something else (Glaceon), they were excluded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by currentwalker View Post
The current version is in the topic post. Frankly, I dislike posts like yours because they fail to understand that even a final version is still a beta, as there could still be missed bugs. This isn't like something you pick up in a store. Please always look at the topic post for the download.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 27th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Banjora Marxvile
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Or, more appropriately, the mechanism by which they are evolved does not exist in this generation, so they could not be evolved. Therefore, instead of including a Leaf Stone (Leafeon) and something else (Glaceon), they were excluded.

The current version is in the topic post. Frankly, I dislike posts like yours because they fail to understand that even a final version is still a beta, as there could still be missed bugs. This isn't like something you pick up in a store. Please always look at the topic post for the download.

Cyclone
Do not forget that there is still a max limit of 5 evolutions per Pokemon in GBA games at the moment.

But yeah, this is the final version, as even finished products have bugs. There is still work on a bugfixing thing, but this is ultimately the finished product (which is slightly different from a beta, final versions and betas are a bit different)

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

Old December 27th, 2012, 11:30 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by currentwalker View Post
Sigh PM me your mail address I will help you as salways once again. Do not ask for a ROM directly. It is against the rules
Old December 28th, 2012, 08:56 AM
jmapple10
Unhatched Egg

ok i don't know if this has been answered but i'm pretty sure no-one else has had this problem.

when you have to find the missing zoo pokemon, you only need to find snorlax and shinx, right? and the gym leader is waiting with the steelix?

well i've found shinx and snorlax, yet the gym leader isn't there. then i remembered a similar problem with the electric gym leader not turning up so i reset because that was what solved the earlier issue. he DOES appear, but he just tells me the same as what he said before (the pokemon have escaped etc etc).

can i fix this? i really don't want to restart my game again (my save mysteriously went missing once before). the glitches in this game >_<
Old December 28th, 2012, 11:09 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmapple10 View Post
ok i don't know if this has been answered but i'm pretty sure no-one else has had this problem.

when you have to find the missing zoo pokemon, you only need to find snorlax and shinx, right? and the gym leader is waiting with the steelix?

well i've found shinx and snorlax, yet the gym leader isn't there. then i remembered a similar problem with the electric gym leader not turning up so i reset because that was what solved the earlier issue. he DOES appear, but he just tells me the same as what he said before (the pokemon have escaped etc etc).

can i fix this? i really don't want to restart my game again (my save mysteriously went missing once before). the glitches in this game >_<
No you have to find Steelix as well. It cannot be beside the Gym leader. Go west from the city and cross the lake. You will find it there.
Old December 29th, 2012, 06:41 AM
darki-
Unhatched Egg

Hey, i have a very big problem. As you can see in this video ( youtube.com/watch?v=WXhn1RkRAPI ) at 03:15 KAORI comes to you to tell something about Team Steam or something like that. That doesn't happen with me. I can just pass him.
Is that a bug? Is there something that I can do to let KAORI talk to me? Otherwise I cannot go on with the story.
I play this hack with GameBoid, but I also tried to talk to KAORI with VBA.
Old December 29th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
No you have to find Steelix as well. It cannot be beside the Gym leader. Go west from the city and cross the lake. You will find it there.
Yeah, and leader is standing there...
But GL should be there though...
Old December 29th, 2012, 10:45 PM
daveo100
Banned

how do you get to mt. sky
Old December 30th, 2012, 04:10 AM
themasterl
Unhatched Egg

I have a question how can i go to the distortion world, because i died for zero and when i go to mt. draken they aren´t there

Can you help me?
Old December 30th, 2012, 11:11 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterl View Post
I have a question how can i go to the distortion world, because i died for zero and when i go to mt. draken they aren´t there

Can you help me?
This problem is same as in Flora sky. i think you can go there only once with that event
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:40 AM
themasterl
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
This problem is same as in Flora sky. i think you can go there only once with that event
Ok thanks for the your time i will go now read the topic how to catch all legendary pokemons

EDIT: I catch all legendary pokemons, it was a great fun.

thanks for this beautifull hack

Last edited by themasterl; December 31st, 2012 at 03:05 AM.
Old January 1st, 2013, 10:02 AM
darki-
Unhatched Egg

Does nobody know what to do:
Quote:
Hey, i have a very big problem. As you can see in this video ( youtube.com/watch?v=WXhn1RkRAPI ) at 03:15 KAORI comes to you to tell something about Team Steam or something like that. That doesn't happen with me. I can just pass him.
Is that a bug? Is there something that I can do to let KAORI talk to me? Otherwise I cannot go on with the story.
I play this hack with GameBoid, but I also tried to talk to KAORI with VBA.
Old January 1st, 2013, 11:21 PM
alienhunterx

Are you playing the latest final version SakeByte made. probably patch the hack into a new ROM might help you
Old January 2nd, 2013, 02:45 AM
encarnacion99
Unhatched Egg

I hope Someone can make a game where there are all pokemon from kanto-unova(all catchable)(alternate version with baby fakemons), and where you can travel to all regions and meet all characters in pokemon and where your 1st pokemon in your party follows behind you, oh and also be in control where your pokemon flies, so you wont just fly to every healing sites, Pokemon Platinum is the best hacked pokemon game so far, YOU GUYS ROCK!
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:20 AM
darki-
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Are you playing the latest final version SakeByte made. probably patch the hack into a new ROM might help you
I am playing the version SnakeByte made, yes! I patched the hack into a new rom, but it has not fixed/ solved the problem.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:00 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by encarnacion99 View Post
I hope Someone can make a game where there are all pokemon from kanto-unova(all catchable)(alternate version with baby fakemons), and where you can travel to all regions and meet all characters in pokemon and where your 1st pokemon in your party follows behind you, oh and also be in control where your pokemon flies, so you wont just fly to every healing sites, Pokemon Platinum is the best hacked pokemon game so far, YOU GUYS ROCK!
You are asking too much you know. This feature or wish of your's cannot be fitted inside one Rom base. Someone might do this in 2-3 hacks making a triology. I have one hack in my mind where there are all the pokes but available through two versions i-e Flora Sky.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links