The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 7th, 2013, 10:22 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronicX View Post
I don't feel like look at All 100 pages so forgive me when asking . What's a Good HM and TM slave(s) (since A lot of TMs perform as HM) what do y'all recommend?
In Light Platinum I say Bibarel is the best HM SLave as it can learn every HM except Fly of course so use it as I did
Old March 8th, 2013, 03:58 AM
hiepkhach_95
Unhatched Egg

How can I grind berry for my feebas ?
Old March 8th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menti View Post
Hi... There's a solution to electabuzz evolution bug at level 40? Game blocked after become electivire at level 40.. Im playing with gba.emu on ipad
The newest version has this bug fixed... which version are you playing?
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:41 PM
voidmaster
Unhatched Egg

where can you get dig? im stuck at route 510 and the dig that i've got previously i've used it and delete the move. help pleasseeee
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:00 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidmaster View Post
where can you get dig? im stuck at route 510 and the dig that i've got previously i've used it and delete the move. help pleasseeee
Check out the Marts in both region and find the TM there. If they are not there I say you are doomed man !!
Old March 9th, 2013, 05:44 AM
hiepkhach_95
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidmaster View Post
you can capture drilbur and train it to learn dig
Old March 9th, 2013, 11:48 AM
ElectronicX
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ElectronicX Send a message via Skype™ to ElectronicX
So I'm starting over because i faild at my chance on geting a deino. so I'm speeding though the game. can someone tell me the location of important Hms and Tms that would not be directly given to me . like ones i have to talk to random people to get? because I'm not stoping much to talk to. the towns people and stuff. i would really be thankful
Old March 9th, 2013, 12:39 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
So I'm starting over because i faild at my chance on geting a deino. so I'm speeding though the game. can someone tell me the location of important Hms and Tms that would not be directly given to me . like ones i have to talk to random people to get? because I'm not stoping much to talk to. the towns people and stuff. i would really be thankful
Many must be searched for. Here's a list:

- HM01 (Cut) is located in Inhore City. You can't miss it, because you have to have one of your 23,000,000 rival battles to have it handed to you.
- HM02 (Fly) is obtainable in Serenity City. Go to the first pair of buildings; in one, you get a Miracle Seed. It's on the second floor of that building.
- HM03 (Surf) is a cutscene with Steven in Mt. Zhery, en route from the desert to the rainy Route 412, where you must first use it to access the Route. After defeating the Gym Leader in the city preceding, take a good water type with you on the trip so you don't have to backtrack.
- HM04 (Strength) is found in Enermy Town, in a house left of the Pokémon Center.
- HM05 (Lava Surf, replacing Flash) is found off the beaten path, having to trek west to Lake Maferny from Enermy Town (and then it's only used once in the entire game, at least in Zhery). The giver is a Lauren Gym Leader.
- HM06 (Rock Smash) is collected at Route 409. You can get it before defeating the Seanport City Gym Leader, Lucas, but it cannot be used out of battle until defeating Lucas.

HM07 (Waterfall?) and HM08 (Dive?) I don't have noted yet. However, Dive isn't used until Victory Road, where an underwater area and an above-water area designed beautifully to match with each other comes into play. Waterfall meanwhile gets you to the Victory Road entrance, and maybe an odd item or two somewhere. With two cities following Serenity City, they are clearly found in those cities or along the way.

Hope that helps.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Last edited by CycloneGU; March 17th, 2013 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Correction.
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Waterfall is obtained from Red in Drakebreath City's Mart.
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
The things people say aren't really interesting (because most of the towns use only three or so lines of dialog shared between everyone), but this game also gives you gifts everywhere towards the beginning. It's not so much the TMs as much as everything but for some reason, you can breeze through the game if you know where to look.
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:22 PM
alienhunterx

If you are hunting in the game for a Deino then it is far away in Mt. Oren where Zero gives it to you as a gift poke and you must have a place in your party for it i think
Old March 10th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
If you are hunting in the game for a Deino then it is far away in Mt. Oren where Zero gives it to you as a gift poke and you must have a place in your party for it i think
Nah, it's sent into the PC if you have full party...
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:52 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Nah, it's sent into the PC if you have full party...
I can confirm this. I saved a state and went through the encounter, then headed back to check the PC to find it there. Back to my state and onwards. :D

Further, I did not find any in the wild looking in AdvanceMap.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old March 11th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

I ended up beating the Zephyr Elite Four, Lauren Elite Four, and World Championship with the awesome team of Snorlax (83), Charizard (79), Sceptile (78), Lapras (83), and Hydreigon (89). I may restart as I did not know that you get Elekid in the beginning and I may want to do another run through with Blastoise and Electivire.

But it is a great game. Best hack I've seen in forever. I'll just say that Snorlax is like the best pokemon ever... Belly Drum and Rest. Deadly combo
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:20 PM
venternus
Unhatched Egg

How do you remove hm moves.
Old March 12th, 2013, 07:33 AM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by venternus View Post
You find the move deleter and use him to forget the hm moves though I forget where he is in this game.
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:50 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajvir View Post
You find the move deleter and use him to forget the hm moves though I forget where he is in this game.
Serenity City. I believe on the right (east) side of the city, the side leading to the dead-end on Route 417.

Cyclone

Old March 12th, 2013, 10:10 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by venternus View Post
There is a house to the right side of Poke Center in Serenity City where Move Deleter is sleeping. Get him !!!!
Old March 13th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
do another run through with Blastoise and Electivire.
Just be careful to play the newest version to prevent Electivire bug from happening.
Old March 13th, 2013, 12:19 PM
DarkElectricPunishment
Renegade of Social Standards

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkElectricPunishment Send a message via Skype™ to DarkElectricPunishment
Is there a Remember move tutor in the game . I'm trying to prepare my self to Catch Mister Shadow Dragon. because i know i will be stuck in the shadow world and i have to catch him. What Pokemon would you use as a Legendary Catcher. Like knows false swipe and something like hypnosis lol . What do yall do or recommend?
Old March 13th, 2013, 12:34 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkElectricPunishment View Post
Is there a Remember move tutor in the game . I'm trying to prepare my self to Catch Mister Shadow Dragon. because i know i will be stuck in the shadow world and i have to catch him. What Pokemon would you use as a Legendary Catcher. Like knows false swipe and something like hypnosis lol . What do yall do or recommend?
I think my Pinsir knows False Swipe. I may be mistaken.

I believe Giratina has a high catch rate, also. You may not need Hypnosis.

Cyclone

Old March 13th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Pokemonhacks1/
Unhatched Egg

This has probably been asked already, but how do you know what moves a pokemom will learn? For instance will a charmander learn the moves from gen 1 from leveling up, or from another gen? Is it from the generation they were introduced? Thanks in advance. Great hack
Old March 13th, 2013, 01:25 PM
DarkElectricPunishment
Renegade of Social Standards

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkElectricPunishment Send a message via Skype™ to DarkElectricPunishment
i still would like to know where the man is that makes your Pokemon remember old moves for heart scales or whatever . because my gengar only knows dream eater lol xD

Last edited by DarkElectricPunishment; March 13th, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
Old March 13th, 2013, 10:16 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemonhacks1/ View Post
This has probably been asked already, but how do you know what moves a pokemom will learn? For instance will a charmander learn the moves from gen 1 from leveling up, or from another gen? Is it from the generation they were introduced? Thanks in advance. Great hack
Generally Pokes learn moves according to Gen 3 move sets as the ROM base are 3rd gen
Old March 14th, 2013, 06:38 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Well, might as well note that I've resumed playing this hack (in spurts) again today. I want to finish the main walkthrough and get a Pokémon searching guide up, and maybe at some point, while bug-squashing, start working on some bonus areas if I can find good ways to do it.

Cyclone

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links