The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 5th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Zancross

It kinda sucks when you're fighting something big like a Purugly, a Blastoise or a Gastrodon, and you only get 200~400 EXP. :C
Old April 5th, 2013, 03:34 AM
ItachiXTF
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You have to press A button beside it and it will ask you to Dig there
That's the thing though, I've tried that, the only message I get is "This subterranean hole something something dig" I have a Gabite with self learned DIG. Not sure what I'm missing haha
Old April 5th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Just let cyclone check the problem with A-map...

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:26 AM
france0001
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiXTF View Post
That's the thing though, I've tried that, the only message I get is "This subterranean hole something something dig" I have a Gabite with self learned DIG. Not sure what I'm missing haha
You need to beat the specific gym leader in order to use dig. (I forgot the gym leader)
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

You have to beat aizen who is a normal type gym leader in meridian city to get dig..

Old April 5th, 2013, 09:11 AM
ItachiXTF
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by france0001 View Post
You need to beat the specific gym leader in order to use dig. (I forgot the gym leader)
Well.. that's what I was missing haha. I thought that would be it, but I couldn't find a gym anywhere.. Thanks guys <3

EDIT: Wait, I've already beaten Aizen o_o

EDIT2: 'kay found out what I missed, thanks everyone :D

Last edited by ItachiXTF; April 5th, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:44 AM
france0001
Unhatched Egg

Am I the only one here who don't have flying position with some cities in Lauren region?(can't fly to other cities)
Old April 5th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Glitchomg
Unhatched Egg

hi i just got an impossible glitch pls help me with this one.when i get to esmerald city for the first time the scene which is supposed to happen does not.ash and the other guy are standing at the gate and when i talk to em they just pop up "..." helpz!
Old April 5th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
So in all these years it was about beating others for the help?
Survival of the quickest. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
Just let cyclone check the problem with A-map...
You didn't quote, so what problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchomg View Post
hi i just got an impossible glitch pls help me with this one.when i get to esmerald city for the first time the scene which is supposed to happen does not.ash and the other guy are standing at the gate and when i talk to em they just pop up "..." helpz!
You have to walk between them. The scripting here could definitely be improved.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old April 5th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

That isn't the problem...
I just left the problem to be solved with an A-map..

Old April 5th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
That isn't the problem...
I just left the problem to be solved with an A-map..
I ask again, what problem?

It helps to know what the problem is!

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old April 5th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Glitchomg
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
You have to walk between them. The scripting here could definitely be improved.

Cyclone

Hello man,its obvious i tried that but there's something like an invincible wall and doesnt let me through..i even used wallhack to get to the city but nothing happens since its an event and i have to resume it..i use MYboy on galaxy s2..dunno what to do help?
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:10 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by france0001 View Post
Am I the only one here who don't have flying position with some cities in Lauren region?(can't fly to other cities)
As the maximum number of flying spots have been filled I am afraid you have to get to other cities through other ways in Lauren. Every one of us face this problem so it is not only you

Quote:
I ask again, what problem?

It helps to know what the problem is!

Cyclone
I am quite sure he was telling you to solve the other guys problem with Advance Map

Last edited by alienhunterx; April 5th, 2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 5th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Since you are playing it in my boy try using fast forward..
I was stuck there too but when I used fast forward it helped me..

Old April 6th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Since you are playing it in my boy try using fast forward..
I was stuck there too but when I used fast forward it helped me..
At least QUOTE who are you helping...
Otherwise it's just random SPAM with no exact help...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 6th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
At least QUOTE who are you helping...
Otherwise it's just random SPAM with no exact help...
Exactly, I didn't know who I was being referred to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchomg View Post
Hello man,its obvious i tried that but there's something like an invincible wall and doesnt let me through..i even used wallhack to get to the city but nothing happens since its an event and i have to resume it..i use MYboy on galaxy s2..dunno what to do help?
All I know is it worked for me, don't know why it wouldn't work. Unless you have an outdated version? Maybe the blockade is saying this part isn't completed for play yet!

Head back to Bramboch Pokémon Center, save in-game, redownload from the first post here, and repatch (use a CLEAN Ruby, not the existing patch). Reload (from a save, loading the ROM fresh, not a save state), exit the building, and try going to Esmerelda again.

If that still doesn't work, I might want to see a save state.

Cyclone

Last edited by Cyclone; April 6th, 2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Put in missing quote.
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Aegid
Unhatched Egg

Oi, first of all, great hack, just started it but I can already tell why it is the best of the year.
Anyway, I have a question if you don't mind: Does Glaceon appear in this game? I know it cannot be evolved from Evee due the 5 evolution limit thingy, but does it show up in the wild?
I know this has been asked before too, I looked through the topic, though I wasn't able to spot a clear answer, and some claimed it is available and some don't, so I'm confused now, yay! Thanks~
Old April 6th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Wesley FG

Our'm a long time away from this forum,
and when I got back to my great surprise
win the best game of the year,
it really excites me too

many people come up to me
for help and some resources,
I really do not have time to answer all,
but starting today to help the creators of Pokemon games
I will be releasing for free use of all graphics POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM, who want to use anything but shall state clearly in their credits that the graph was taken from this game, of course not attempt to merge graphics and copy everything.
Old April 6th, 2013, 08:09 PM
GoGoJJTech
http://GoGoJJTech.com (WIP!)
Community Supporter

Cool wesley
if i use your tiles i will be sure to credit you
Old April 6th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegid View Post
Oi, first of all, great hack, just started it but I can already tell why it is the best of the year.
Anyway, I have a question if you don't mind: Does Glaceon appear in this game? I know it cannot be evolved from Evee due the 5 evolution limit thingy, but does it show up in the wild?
I know this has been asked before too, I looked through the topic, though I wasn't able to spot a clear answer, and some claimed it is available and some don't, so I'm confused now, yay! Thanks~
No. Glaceon and Leafeon use evolution methods that do not exist in Generation III, and are thus excluded from the hack. There is a list of Pokémon on Wesley's site, but I don't have it. Someday I'll have a walkthrough with this included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley FG View Post
Our'm a long time away from this forum,
and when I got back to my great surprise
win the best game of the year,
it really excites me too
Hey! Nice to see you back (even if only once in a blue moon). Nice of you to share the graphics with others, as well. Just as a note, I've joined the "improvements" team while writing a walkthrough in the style of some of those official ones. Found a lot of errant movement flags and made some suggestions to Ash, and also fixing other tiles (including one ice tile type that wasn't marked as Ice and gave an alternate puzzle solution that was not intended). Not sure what will be in the final version. (My God, this walkthrough is a project.)

Cyclone

Old April 6th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Einrei
Unhatched Egg

Does the moves here in light platinum is like the changes on the D/P moves? like hidden power changes to special category.. and so on.
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Beedrill Steve
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
1. Can you describe the problem in more detail? I made a visit to the Ice Zone in my copy (should have done Desert too right away, silly me didn't) and caught everything there without issue.

2. Bugfixes? They'll be in the current version.

Cyclone
I select a zone, but it doesn't do anything. Am I missing something?
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Einrei
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedrill Steve View Post
I select a zone, but it doesn't do anything. Am I missing something?
Are you talking about the "Zone" in safari? You probably don't have money you need 500$ to enter there.
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Beedrill Steve
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einrei View Post
Are you talking about the "Zone" in safari? You probably don't have money you need 500$ to enter there.
Pretty sure I had enough... Had to redownload the ROM, so I have to start over. I'll triple-check.
Old April 7th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

If you're able to take video, I'd be curious. And early in the game, you do have 3000 PD, and can gain more from the first three Trainers (not much, and no Amulet Coin available yet for them to double).

Cyclone

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links