The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 24th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraze View Post
It must be dll. Download the missing dll through google. Or maybe it's with your .NET framework version try downloading the latest one.
When I start the app it shows that .net something...

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old April 24th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
When I start the app it shows that .net something...
Then, you must download the latest .NET Framework version. If it still won't work try the older versions.
Old April 24th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Since a fix is being worked on atm, hopefully there will be a healing script given to the mother at the beginning of the game. Since trying to fight against a few trainers with no chance to heal was very hideous at the start of the hack.

Old April 24th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
Since a fix is being worked on atm, hopefully there will be a healing script given to the mother at the beginning of the game. Since trying to fight against a few trainers with no chance to heal was very hideous at the start of the hack.
You seem to have overlooked the Nurse on the bench.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old April 24th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

My 1st playthrough through the game no one in the starting town healed my team as I do talk to everyone in every town.

Old April 24th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

There was no healing music. At the base of the northward path exiting town, on the bench to the right, there's a nurse. I know it wasn't originally there, so I'm unsure what version you have.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old April 24th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Regardless I had no issue fighting my way through without healing as long as I got the free Elekid. More so it was a suggestion, but will definitely download the fix patch once released.

Old April 24th, 2013, 10:03 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Since the healing nurse script is recently been made many members have no clue about it. Also if someone starts with a Charmander he can single handily get through the route even without Elekid's help (Just like me)
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Since the healing nurse script is recently been made many members have no clue about it. Also if someone starts with a Charmander he can single handily get through the route even without Elekid's help (Just like me)
You can be defeated even with Charmander if Poison Point is correctly activated on our expy friends Fushihides

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
Regardless I had no issue fighting my way through without healing as long as I got the free Elekid. More so it was a suggestion, but will definitely download the fix patch once released.
Snake added healing nurse in Final version, you probably have older one.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 25th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You can be defeated even with Charmander if Poison Point is correctly activated on our expy friends Fushihides
This is what happened to me on the second battle. I was like, "Are you kidding?"

Cyclone

Old April 25th, 2013, 10:36 PM
anhlong1122

I need help, I forgot the Esmeral city gym and now I can't use Lava surf or go back to that city since the ship guy is not there to take me cross route 407 ( Port of Marine lake)
Can anyone help me on this?
Old April 25th, 2013, 10:50 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Luckily I overpowered those Venipedes whenever I battled them so (Nurse Joy I don't need you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
I need help, I forgot the Esmeral city gym and now I can't use Lava surf or go back to that city since the ship guy is not there to take me cross route 407 ( Port of Marine lake)
Seriously someone should stop people getting across the lake without having the Gym Battle. As for you you are screwed man

Last edited by alienhunterx; April 25th, 2013 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 25th, 2013, 11:00 PM
anhlong1122

Quote:
Luckily I overpowered those Venipedes whenever I battled them so (Nurse Joy I don't need you)

Seriously someone should stop people getting across the lake without having the Gym Battle. As for you you are screwed man
Darn, I wasted a whole day ....
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:40 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
And because users are crazy in exploring, I will be fixing that as I promised.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 26th, 2013, 03:31 AM
lord of gray
typhlosion king

Send a message via Skype™ to lord of gray
the hack was very good so i wonder can u give me any tips on how to make a good hack
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
For now, use a walk through walls cheat, and perhaps even keep it active until you finish the Gym so you can walk back across. Then save where you left off and reset the game to remove the cheat. If the battle in the next town was NOT triggered, start at the north end of the 407 lake.

This is one of the single biggest problems that Ash plans to fix.

Cyclone

Old April 26th, 2013, 09:12 AM
anhlong1122

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
For now, use a walk through walls cheat, and perhaps even keep it active until you finish the Gym so you can walk back across. Then save where you left off and reset the game to remove the cheat. If the battle in the next town was NOT triggered, start at the north end of the 407 lake.

This is one of the single biggest problems that Ash plans to fix.

Cyclone
Thanks man.
Now I need to learn how to use gameshark
Old April 26th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Thanks man.
Now I need to learn how to use gameshark
Instead of turning this into a Gameshark instructional thread, I've sent you a VM. That way, if you have any questions, you get back to me on my page on that subject and be sure I'll notice it right away to help.

Cyclone

Old April 27th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Escon
Unhatched Egg

I do everything people do to fix whitescreen,save type etc etc.I have the English version,but i keep getting white screen,WHY ?

EDIT:I Downloaded pokemon ruby 1.0 and it worked,nvm :D,finally!

Last edited by Escon; April 27th, 2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old April 27th, 2013, 10:45 PM
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Do you know where you downloaded it from?

Cyclone
I downloaded it here. Pokemon_Light_Platinum_Full_English.rar
Old April 28th, 2013, 02:30 AM
anhlong1122

I got to Snowee City but the gym leader isn't there. Can anyone help me find him?

Quote:
I got to Snowee City but the gym leader isn't there. Can anyone help me find him?
nvm, I found her hiding in a corner of mt icestorm

I found a trap in Skyner city gym, you just simply can not walkout by normal mean

Last edited by anhlong1122; April 28th, 2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 28th, 2013, 07:23 AM
HonorThief72

Can Snorunt evolve into Froslass in this game? If so, how?
Old April 28th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorThief72 View Post
Can Snorunt evolve into Froslass in this game? If so, how?
Request of any moderator passing by: can you post this answer in the topic post in a tasteful fashion?

No, Snorunt does not evolve into Froslass. Since I doubt an evolution will be added (male Snorunts could otherwise evolve into females), it has to be separately added. I'm slipping it in somewhere for a future release.

Cyclone

Old April 28th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Zayne the Elite
The Tyranitar Tamer

Nature: Quiet
Hi. I'm new here... when i use it on my gameboid it flashes the intro but when i press new game it flashes random colors then goes black... uhh.. help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escon View Post
I do everything people do to fix whitescreen,save type etc etc.I have the English version,but i keep getting white screen,WHY ?

EDIT:I Downloaded pokemon ruby 1.0 and it worked,nvm :D,finally!
what do you do next? i downloaded it but i don't know what to do.

Last edited by Zayne the Elite; April 28th, 2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 28th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayne the Elite View Post
Hi. I'm new here... when i use it on my gameboid it flashes the intro but when i press new game it flashes random colors then goes black... uhh.. help?
Try using VBA. That's the most stable emulator out there.

Cyclone

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here