The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:47 AM
Aeolian
Unhatched Egg

I'm a little confused on getting Eevee to evolve to espeon. I'm playing on the visual boy advanced emulator and with no in game day or night feature every time Eevee tries to evolve (no matter what time of day I'm playing) it goes to umbreon instead. Any advice?
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:53 AM
HonorThief72

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrax17 View Post
how do you evolve feebas? lol xD
You use a water stone!
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:54 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
But I say he is inside the house to the right of the PokeCenter in Serenity City.
Just checked my map. For some reason I thought the Gym was the northern building. I have the right location, but referred to the wrong building as a neighbour.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:14 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolian View Post
I'm a little confused on getting Eevee to evolve to espeon. I'm playing on the visual boy advanced emulator and with no in game day or night feature every time Eevee tries to evolve (no matter what time of day I'm playing) it goes to umbreon instead. Any advice?
Interesting... some people were saying that Eevee tried to evolve to Espie instead of Umbri...
As you correctly stated, there's no Day & Time System implemented so Eevee's evolution is totally random.
You can only hope that the next evolution will be the correct one as evolution editing with e.g. YAPE is not safe for ROM.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:07 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
if it's a smartphone try downloading my boy or john gba emulator frm play store and just download the rom frm the internet...
There is another emulator which is the 2nd best emulator i-e VBag for Nokia Mobiles

Quote:
how do you evolve feebas? lol xD
As soon as you capture Feebas you have the chance to evolve it right away because there is a Water Stone just lying a little South on the beach

Last edited by alienhunterx; May 3rd, 2013 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:43 AM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Interesting... some people were saying that Eevee tried to evolve to Espie instead of Umbri...
As you correctly stated, there's no Day & Time System implemented so Eevee's evolution is totally random.
You can only hope that the next evolution will be the correct one as evolution editing with e.g. YAPE is not safe for ROM.
Why is it that when I do edit it with YAPE, it freezes randomly? Didn't he use YAPE to edit it?
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:13 AM
thrax17
Unhatched Egg

Old May 6th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
how do you evolve pichu tho?
Pichu was originally in Johto, so it evolves in its usual way: via Friendship.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old May 7th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
Why is it that when I do edit it with YAPE, it freezes randomly? Didn't he use YAPE to edit it?
Why was I even bothering with saying that YAPE is not safe for ROM...
Nope. YAPE was not used in editing this ROM.

Old May 8th, 2013, 05:09 AM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Why was I even bothering with saying that YAPE is not safe for ROM...
Nope. YAPE was not used in editing this ROM.
So, if I were to go about changing some things, what base stat editor should I use then?
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Ike of Paris

Anyone's Electabuzz go through a sex change and drop three levels after it evolved?
Old May 8th, 2013, 01:29 PM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike of Paris View Post
Anyone's Electabuzz go through a sex change and drop three levels after it evolved?
LOL. Well, it's because he didn't edit the EXP rate or the Gender properly, so when it evolved, it lowered three levels because Electivire requires more EXP to be at level 40 than Electabuzz does.
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:09 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
And I thought this has been fixed in the Latest version. Cyclone?? Ash???
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
nothin has been fixed dude
it takes a tot of time to fix

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
And I thought this has been fixed in the Latest version. Cyclone?? Ash???
Yeah, it was... people are most likely still playing 1.0 or 1.1 version...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
So, if I were to go about changing some things, what base stat editor should I use then?
Most likely none... but you may try Pokemon Editor Pro or whatever it's called.
Still the danger of random freezes stays.

Old May 9th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Ninjaguineapig
Unhatched Egg

I've run into a bug. Can anyone help me? I entered the team steam secret base, moved through part of it and then left to heal and refill items. I saved and exited before returning to the building, and when I returned the team steam members were blocking the entrance again and the agent was at the route to the north as if the event had never happened. How can I reactivate the event and get back into the team steam base?
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:56 AM
DDBB3

Ash493 what is the final version? The one in snakebyte signature or another?
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

It should be noted there is one version that does not go past Esmereld City that is still out there, and my attempts to connect with the sitemaster there have yet with Fiserable Mailure (yes, I intended that saying). So, sadly, we're still going to have people coming in complaining they can't get past Esmereld City, when in reality they're playing one of the oldest versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDBB3 View Post
Ash493 what is the final version? The one in snakebyte signature or another?
Yes, that is the current version. I've haven't stuck completely to playing lately, so I've been operating slowly in my walkthrough and fixes. I'm still standing around on Route 415 after doing a little more leveling then accidentally closing without saving. I was about to head to Route 416 when I did that.

Cyclone

Old May 9th, 2013, 04:52 PM
spade15
Unhatched Egg

hope you could fix the wild encounters for bagon and gible at MT. Draken.. WE WANT THAT BAGON!! XD

BTW: Haxorus is a MONSTER!!!!!
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade15 View Post
hope you could fix the wild encounters for bagon and gible at MT. Draken.. WE WANT THAT BAGON!! XD

BTW: Haxorus is a MONSTER!!!!!
Gible appears at Mt. Shuem's first chamber as well if you check into that. Take a Water type and train against the Fire types until it appears. Gabite actually appears as well.

Bagon is only at Mt. Draken, meanwhile. And it's intended to have a 1% appearance rate (I posted a screenshot earlier), much like Shroomish at Inhore Woods. Just keep searching.

Cyclone

Old May 10th, 2013, 07:46 AM
jstolze

Will Advance Map cause random freezes too? I don't want to come across another random freeze :/

Better yet, what map editor did Wesley use?
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:06 AM
or19937
Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Nature: Lonely
I want to breed my gift Larvesta. Is it possible?
I tried several Pokemon but none were compatible.
I really want to hatch one so I can train it from lv 5.

EDIT!:
Apparently it can breed with Roselia O-o''
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:20 AM
thrax17
Unhatched Egg

Old May 11th, 2013, 06:14 AM
jstolze

Quote:
where's the gym leader in snow city??
This has been answered a ton of times, but you need to talk to the gym leader in the ice cave two different times, then she'll appear in the gym.
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by or19937 View Post
I want to breed my gift Larvesta. Is it possible?
I tried several Pokemon but none were compatible.
I really want to hatch one so I can train it from lv 5.

EDIT!:
Apparently it can breed with Roselia O-o''
Since Ditto is replaced by Kyurem at #132, did anyone try breeding with it? I'd love to know if it's possible.

Cyclone

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links