The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:33 AM
kffweb
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Since Ditto is replaced by Kyurem at #132, did anyone try breeding with it? I'd love to know if it's possible.

Cyclone
Tried it today; didn't work at all.

Is there no possible way to breed in this hack without a female of the intended type?
My Tyrogue is male (they are always male, right?)
and my Eevee is male, too (not sure if you always get a male one from that dude).
Their evolutions are among the only pokemon I don't have yet...

Does anyone know where/how to get the following?
These are the only one's missing (except for the starters and Mewtwo & Mew, but that's a bug in my version..)

Unown
Roserade
Froslass
Anorith + Armaldo (can't find Claw fossil anywhere...)

Last edited by kffweb; May 12th, 2013 at 01:50 AM.
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kffweb View Post
Tried it today; didn't work at all.

Is there no possible way to breed in this hack without a female of the intended type?
My Tyrogue is male (they are always male, right?)
and my Eevee is male, too (not sure if you always get a male one from that dude).
Their evolutions are among the only pokemon I don't have yet...

Does anyone know where/how to get the following?
These are the only one's missing (except for the starters and Mewtwo & Mew, but that's a bug in my version..)

Unown
Roserade
Froslass
Anorith + Armaldo (can't find Claw fossil anywhere...)
I can confirm that Roserade and Froslass are not found. I already made a spot to add Froslass to, and still debating whether to do so with Roserade. The Claw Fossil is something I'll let Ash handle. Unown...well, let's say I'm surprised they're still in the game if not used. I guess replacing 28 types would have made no sense.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old May 12th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
Will Advance Map cause random freezes too? I don't want to come across another random freeze :/

Better yet, what map editor did Wesley use?
Nope. A-Map is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by or19937 View Post
I want to breed my gift Larvesta. Is it possible?
I tried several Pokemon but none were compatible.
I really want to hatch one so I can train it from lv 5.
Unfortunately not all data are correctly inserted so you might take a while before you find the right parents.

Quote:
I can confirm that Roserade and Froslass are not found. I already made a spot to add Froslass to, and still debating whether to do so with Roserade. The Claw Fossil is something I'll let Ash handle. Unown...well, let's say I'm surprised they're still in the game if not used. I guess replacing 28 types would have made no sense.

Cyclone
Claw Fossil is not in 3rd games so it won't be here =)
It will most likely be a level evolution.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:12 PM
thrax17
Unhatched Egg

where to go after i beat the merydian city gym leader? do i have to get down the hole where steam members have gathered? if so, how? D:
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrax17 View Post
where to go after i beat the merydian city gym leader? do i have to get down the hole where steam members have gathered? if so, how? D:
Click on it while having Dig on one of your Pokemon.

Old May 12th, 2013, 12:36 PM
thrax17
Unhatched Egg

i have dig on my pokemon and standing in front of the hole but it doesn't work??
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Claw Fossil is not in 3rd games so it won't be here =)
It will most likely be a level evolution.

The Sky Fossil becomes Archen in this hack, and it's not in 3rd gen. games either. Therefore, there's nothing arguing a fossil for Anorith if it exists in the hack (and I believe it does); Armaldo meanwhile evolves like normal.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old May 12th, 2013, 11:57 PM
thrax17
Unhatched Egg

help please! i have dig on my pokemon but when i click the hole near merydian city there's no interaction? helpp i'm stuck
Old May 13th, 2013, 12:49 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrax17 View Post
help please! i have dig on my pokemon but when i click the hole near merydian city there's no interaction? helpp i'm stuck
You must have missed an event earlier or have you beaten all the gyms before the route?
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:33 AM
thrax17
Unhatched Egg

oh !@#$%^ i forgot the ricyan city gym! lol silly me! sorry about that
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
The Sky Fossil becomes Archen in this hack, and it's not in 3rd gen. games either. Therefore, there's nothing arguing a fossil for Anorith if it exists in the hack (and I believe it does); Armaldo meanwhile evolves like normal.

Cyclone
I will not think about hacks after 40 hours of non sleeping.

Okay, Claw Fossil might be randomly put somewhere. No problem.

Old May 13th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Oblivionite
Unhatched Egg

How do I get back to the distortion world after being whited out by zero... :/
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivionite View Post
How do I get back to the distortion world after being whited out by zero... :/
I don't know if you can. It's triggered by the event in the cave. If those event flags are not deactivated after warping to the Distortion World, then you can retrigger the event; if they are deactivated, this can be called a bug for Ash's list of "things to do".

Cyclone

Old May 13th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Pnin
Unhatched Egg

Please, is there any fire stone closer than at victory route? I´m in the Snowce city and need to evolve growlithe.

Other question - Where can I catch or get Beldum and Dratini, please?

And last question - will be there later in the game possibility to change pokemon with other players? I would like to evolve my kadabra into alakazam, but don´t want alakazam from the quy in the game but want to evolve my kadabra. Will be there later in the game this possibility?

Thank you very much for answers.
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

[QUOTE=Pnin;7660409]Please, is there any fire stone closer than at victory route? I´m in the Snowce city and need to evolve growlithe.
I haven't seen a Fire Stone anywhere. I haven't left Zhery yet, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnin View Post
Other question - Where can I catch or get Beldum and Dratini, please?
I can't confirm either one. Dratini is not in Zhery anywhere. Perhaps somewhere in Lauren?

Quote:
And last question - will be there later in the game possibility to change pokemon with other players? I would like to evolve my kadabra into alakazam, but don´t want alakazam from the quy in the game but want to evolve my kadabra. Will be there later in the game this possibility?
Since this is a ROM, you will not be able to trade with other players. I don't know if it would work if you transfer the game to a flash cart.; however, because there are hacked Pokémon, I don't recommend trading with an actual Ruby or any other Gen. III game. Results will be unpredictable.

Quote:
Thank you very much for answers.
No problem!

Also, an update to the Bagon question. I found it in a chamber in Mt. Shuem in the map data. I did not add this on my copy; it's there in the current beta with a 4% find rate. Easier than Mt. Draken for sure!

Cyclone

Last edited by Cyclone; May 13th, 2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
I can't confirm either one. Dratini is not in Zhery anywhere. Perhaps somewhere in Lauren?
Isn't Dratini gift Pokemon from the Ghost City in Zheri?

Old May 14th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Isn't Dratini gift Pokemon from the Ghost City in Zheri?
I haven't been to Lauren yet, so no idea. Can you identify where?

EDIT: Oh wow, I misread that.

You are referring to Dardusk City. Nope. Drifloon is the gift Pokémon there. Later on, inside the Guardian Tower, you can obtain a free Spiritomb (on the second trip, first is occupied by Team Steam; would be kinda nice if a player can go in before the Gym in the non-Steam format, but hey). The trade near the exit to Route 410 involves a Haunter turned Gengar from the trade.

Cyclone

Last edited by Cyclone; May 14th, 2013 at 10:46 AM.
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Pnin
Unhatched Egg

I ment to trade it by using VBA andvance link like in other normal ROMs. But in this hack there is not a lady in pkm center through which is possible to trade pokemon like in normal games. So I thought if she appear later in the game maybe.

So dratini wasn´t found yet. And Beldum?
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I have no data on Beldum either.

What I'd love is, if anyone has one in this game, to take a screenshot and post it (using a site like Imageshack); with this, I could possibly supply an answer.

Keep in mind Beldum is another three stage evolution, so if the later stages can be caught or received/traded, you can breed Beldum.

Cyclone

Old May 14th, 2013, 11:20 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Tell you what Dratini and Beldum are given as a gift poke from a random NPC in the hack
Old May 15th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Tell you what Dratini and Beldum are given as a gift poke from a random NPC in the hack
Yeah, I'm pretty sure of this as well.
They will be given to you somewhere.

Old May 15th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Beldum is given somewhere in ironnem city

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old May 16th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Pnin
Unhatched Egg

Found dratini as wild pkm at Mt. Draken.
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Found dratini as wild pkm at Mt. Draken.
Really? I must have missed it in the map data.

Cyclone

Old May 16th, 2013, 09:36 PM
charizard116
Unhatched Egg

hey guys im new to this forum so hey all

currently playing pokemon light platinum and im stuck in on Route 504 just after Skyner City where u have to use glide to fly around, i go up the edge and it just tells me "you can fly here on your pokemon" and then just pushes me back. I have a pokemon that knows Glide which the gym leader gave me but it doesnt seem to work. Is this a glitch in the game or am i doing something wrong?
please help!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links