The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:43 PM
warlockopain

Advertise here
Ohk thnxxx a lot alien hunter x !!
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
To be exact... it has 411 Pokemon with moves from 3rd generation and some edited field moves.
Obviously, no physical/special split.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 2nd, 2013, 06:22 AM
billyspark3
Unhatched Egg

so im trying to raise a lucario. i wanna make sure that im not wasting my time with it though. can anyone with a lucario tell me its learnset by levels?
Old June 2nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyspark3 View Post
so im trying to raise a lucario. i wanna make sure that im not wasting my time with it though. can anyone with a lucario tell me its learnset by levels?
No one has exact data of Lucario which you require. But I assure you it is needed much in the party and is great against many gym leaders in Light Platinum. Because I have raised one myself
Old June 2nd, 2013, 11:13 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyspark3 View Post
You can check it with YAPE but ONLY check it, don't edit anything or else you will bug the game.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 12:05 PM
Pnin
Unhatched Egg

Please, where can I find the move deleter?

Last edited by Pnin; June 3rd, 2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 04:45 PM
DaughterOfNecessity
Unhatched Egg

So, what Pokemon from Gen 4 and 5 does Light Platinum contain? And where do I find the codes for them?
Old June 3rd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfNecessity View Post
So, what Pokemon from Gen 4 and 5 does Light Platinum contain? And where do I find the codes for them?
This might be your best answer.

Codes? Just catch them! Some are gifts, too, such as a Deino from a weird guy in one cave who only gives it to you if you fit his ideals or something.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:22 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnin View Post
Please, where can I find the move deleter?
House Right to PokeCenter in Serenity City is where Move Deleter lives
Old June 4th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Codes? Just catch them! Some are gifts, too, such as a Deino from a weird guy in one cave who only gives it to you if you fit his ideals or something.
What's weird about main movie villain that wants to control Giratina so much that he travels into Torn World?

Old June 5th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
What's weird about main movie villain that wants to control Giratina so much that he travels into Torn World?
Technically, that's an anime question. Trying to figure out how it pertains to this hack since "main movie villain" isn't in this hack. Unless I'm mistaken.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old June 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM
evad3r00

Hi WesleyFG, I was wondering if I could use your ROM as a base for my Rom. I will give credit and everything but I wanted permission before I did anything
Old June 5th, 2013, 10:04 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by evad3r00 View Post
Hi WesleyFG, I was wondering if I could use your ROM as a base for my Rom. I will give credit and everything but I wanted permission before I did anything
The base ROM is Ruby you know.. You can easily find it by Googling it!!!!. What is so special about Wesley's ROM??? Nothing....
Old June 6th, 2013, 01:34 AM
iDerp
Unhatched Egg

AWESOME HACK! I Want To Play MOARR OF YOUR HACKKKKZZ

Go Teaaammmm. iMeme

WAIT FOR UPCOMING HACKS
Old June 6th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
The base ROM is Ruby you know.. You can easily find it by Googling it!!!!. What is so special about Wesley's ROM??? Nothing....
Facepalm... I seriously did... :D
Man... he wants to use Wesley's ROM (Light Platinum) as base for his hack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Technically, that's an anime question. Trying to figure out how it pertains to this hack since "main movie villain" isn't in this hack. Unless I'm mistaken.
Well... the Zero in game is adaptation of anime Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by evad3r00 View Post
Wesley did give permission to use his tiles some time ago so it means that as long as you credit him and change maps so they won't look like LP's ones, you are free to do it.

Old June 6th, 2013, 07:17 AM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to ISNorden
I just began playing Light Platinum last night; it's been addictively fun so far, except for one frustrating problem. My team can't get past the swarm of angry Combee in Inhore Forest; my earlier meeting with the evacuated gym leader implies that I'm supposed to notify her. How and where do I solve this problem? Please heip out if you can!

" Coming this fall to Jubilife TV: Lost Beyond Space!"
Old June 6th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Fujiko
Devon Corporation Secretary

I still have a ruby cartridge c:
how do I change it into Light Platinum?
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISNorden View Post
I just began playing Light Platinum last night; it's been addictively fun so far, except for one frustrating problem. My team can't get past the swarm of angry Combee in Inhore Forest; my earlier meeting with the evacuated gym leader implies that I'm supposed to notify her. How and where do I solve this problem? Please heip out if you can!
Well, after you reach Inhore City, which I won't spoil what you see, you can head back to where the Combee are currently located.

Key word: "currently".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiko View Post
I still have a ruby cartridge c:
how do I change it into Light Platinum?
I facedesked. Seriously.

You can't change a cartridge. Only a ROM.

Cyclone

Old June 6th, 2013, 09:37 PM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

Please forgive me if this question's been asked a hundred times, but--does this game have a Move Tutor? I just evolved a high-level Magikarp to Gyarados with the Rare Candy I'd been saving; but the thing still has a terrible, Magikarp-ish moveset. Somehow, I need to get her learning decent attacks before my next face-off with Team Steam! (I'm currently on Imatari Island, hunting the Orb thieves down.)

Old June 6th, 2013, 10:11 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Please forgive me if this question's been asked a hundred times, but--does this game have a Move Tutor? I just evolved a high-level Magikarp to Gyarados with the Rare Candy I'd been saving; but the thing still has a terrible, Magikarp-ish moveset. Somehow, I need to get her learning decent attacks before my next face-off with Team Steam! (I'm currently on Imatari Island, hunting the Orb thieves down.)
Give it some time by leveling it up and eventually it will learn some decent move. Also which place are you currently in LP?
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:22 PM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

I have just defeated the Team Steam admins on Imatari Island, although winning the battle was a VERY close call. By now I've woken up in the house near Seanport Port (a clunky translation, IMO; I would've said "Seanport Harbor"). There seems to be no way out of the city without a Ticket...an item which I have no idea how to get; could someone help me again, please?

Old June 7th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Caramel-O
The dark Cheetah

This hack really kick ass! O.o WOowww!
Old June 7th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
I have just defeated the Team Steam admins on Imatari Island, although winning the battle was a VERY close call. By now I've woken up in the house near Seanport Port (a clunky translation, IMO; I would've said "Seanport Harbor"). There seems to be no way out of the city without a Ticket...an item which I have no idea how to get; could someone help me again, please?
After waking up, head up to the lighthouse. Go upstairs. There's the Gym Leader. He leaves. You can figure out the rest, I believe.

Cyclone

Old June 7th, 2013, 10:37 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
If you have beaten the gym leader than leave the city from South-East way. That is where the PokeCenter of the city is
Old June 8th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

it just clicked for me what is being attempted. The ship is not a way out of Seanport. You stay on the land. Go southeast like you came into the city from the southwest.

Cyclone

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here