The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 25th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Advertise here
This is an amazing game. I've never seen such a game with this great eventing. I love you mapping, and the R/S sand stargely goes really well with D/PPt OWs and FR/LG Tilesets. I'm supporting you all the way. Good luck!

i am a graphic designer :: want to help me w/ pokemon copper?
Old December 25th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Radnen
Pokemon Odyssey Network Monkey

Send a message via AIM to Radnen
I watched the video and must say, I'm truly impressed. The game plays out much like the anime did back in the day. I really love how you made the main character a complete newbie. I suspect some major character growth.

And the scene in which he calls his mom made me lol. Mothers... so typical.

Old January 3rd, 2009, 08:33 AM
InMooseWeTrust
Jack of All Trades

Nature: Careful
Send a message via ICQ to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via AIM to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Yahoo to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Skype™ to InMooseWeTrust
The only problem I have is that you're using D/P overworld sprites with FRLG tilesets. This doesn't look good at all because the heads look so disproportionately huge (the heads try to imitate 3D, which this game clearly is not). But good job on everything else.

Also, any updates to the game? We haven't heard from you in a while.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 08:58 AM
spike6958
Actor in Training

Nature: Brave
Nice looking game, but i know for a fact i will not be playing it, if i want to follow the Anime story I'll watch it, not play a slightly altered version.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here