Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Reload this Page Conic the Hedgehog

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 1st, 2008 (12:23 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Deep in the outskirts of the planet Moubious, lived a young hedgehog named Conic. Little did he know that he was the brother of the super fast hedgehog Sonic. His journey begins when he ecounters Sonic the Hedgehog and co.

Dr.Eggman watches them while they reunite with eachover. He began to see what he should do to achieve world domination, he must kidnap Knuckles, and Sonic. Eggman then interupts their reunion and kidnaps Sonic and Knuckles. Sonic couldn't even escape the grip of Eggaman's machiene. Knuckles couldn't either. Now Conic and Tails must rescue them in order to save Moubious. Tails' rage grew so much that he turned into a Super Sayian. Conic transformed into a Super Sayain for the first time. They zoomed off to chase Eggman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now if you have any suggestions, please tell me. This is going to be Conic Team Media's first game that's going to be released.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 1st, 2008 (03:22 PM).
I left my brain in its jar

Nature: Impish
Chances are that Sonic didn't know Conic existed either.

And the siblings can't have a reunion if they've never met before (which is what you're implying).

What program do you plan on making this program in? Is it going to be an RPG, or an platformer game, like most other Sonic games?
Old November 1st, 2008 (05:31 PM).

Nature: Naughty
Personally I do not know any siblings whose names are that similar, I would suggest changing Conics name. That's just my personal opinion though. It is entirely up to you. The Super Sayian thing make me laugh. As much as I laughed though, neither are Sayians. More realistically for the Sonic world though, maybe have them pull out rings (the rings collected in the sonic games) and have them used to make them super. I think it was in the third sonic game for the Sega Genesis that Sonic was able to become Super Sonic via collecting 100 rings or more.
Old November 25th, 2008 (05:02 PM). Edited November 25th, 2008 by conicteam.

Nature: Relaxed
In this game, they are because I want Supers and Super Sayians to be different. Tails is half Sayian. Conic is our mascot.

The Supers are in this game when you collect 50 rings (you don't need the chaos emeralds). This is going to be a platform game made with an unregistered version of Game Maker 7.
Sonic knew Conic existed (heck, Sonic saw Conic when he was 6, whic was when Conic was born in 1997). Conic never really met Sonic.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links