The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 12th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
All very well done, kiddo <3

I love the new Pokemon Ricee-chan is spriting for you, they're very cute and suiting for your game :3 Love love the battle screen + storyline by the way~ It all looks wonderful!
Old December 16th, 2008, 05:28 AM
Bentley1994
Rocket leader

Spoiler:
Team Chaos? Awesome Name!

This game looks great!
Old January 1st, 2009, 12:07 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

Nature: Adamant
I just wanted to post to keep the thread alive. I have been working on overworld sprites. I wasn't much on the hero sprite so I made a new hero that I will show soon.

Unfortunatly my computer got a virus so I am waiting for it to get back from the repair shop, as soon as that happens I will hopefully be able to get a decent update posted.

I assure you this game is not dead. So don't forget about it!

Check out my DeviantArt account for info on my new project! Pokemon Tellurium.
My DeviantArt
Old January 2nd, 2009, 06:53 AM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
A virus? D: That sucks...

I hope you get it back soon, I look forward to seeing more of Iridium :3
Old January 21st, 2009, 03:29 PM
Minorthreat0987
Pokemon Tellurium

I got some horrible. I didn't make it too public, but my computer has been in the shop being fixed for the past month. Well I finally got it back today, and I got quite a shock. Unfortuantly everything was so corrupted and infested with viruses and malware that all of my files, including Iridium were lost. Since I cannot pinpoint the exact date of infestation, I do not want to upload my backup files.
I feel that Iridium has hit is biggest dead end yet, and has reached the point where it is time to nail the coffin shut and call it quits. This event has completely wiped out my determination and I feel its time to hang up the game-making belt and call that quits as well.

Thank you all for the support. I will continue to come here from time to time and check up on the games here. Thank you sincerely.

Minorthreat.

Check out my DeviantArt account for info on my new project! Pokemon Tellurium.
My DeviantArt
Old January 21st, 2009, 04:46 PM
Lady Berlitz
Cinnamon ♪

Wow, that's horrible! ;_; Hopefully you can find someone who can take up the project, but I'm glad to see that you'll still come on PC every so often. I hope that someday you start up another project, maybe some time in the future after this incident.
██_______██
_█▲▲▲▲▲▲▲█_
_█████████_
_██_____██_
Old January 21st, 2009, 05:42 PM
Alistair
Donator Tier 2

Nature: Quirky
Wow, that sucks that Iridium is gone. Instead of quitting, though, why not start something new? Instead of taking the conventions of the traditional fangame, make something completely new that no one has thought of before (both gameplay-wise and story-wise).

Offtopic:
Spoiler:
Also, for future reference, get NOD32, monitor your computer's processes, make sure you only go to trusted websites, and monitor what you download. I still have a '95 desktop that has been virus-free since I got it (even though I did not have the internet until well over 6 years after my parents bought it for me). Ignore this if you already take these precautions, though.
Old January 21st, 2009, 07:41 PM
Soul.//Silver

Nature: Jolly
noooo...(repeat "o" 1000 times). I really loved this game and now it's coming to an end :(
I hope you come back to game making eventually.
I'm just curious, how did you get so many viruses? Just seems a bit....bizarre.

(Check your PM's, there will be one from me just as soon as I type it up).
Old January 21st, 2009, 07:42 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Wow, your luck is really low :[
I'm sad to hear that this game is gone for the 2nd time..
Well, i hope you stick to your word and keep visiting :]

PS. Alistair had a good idea... theyr must be some other kinda game youve had an idea for? Not just pokemon.

Sponsored Links