• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate's Arrival

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
Years
Hey, fellow Pokemon fans. Just thought I'd come in here and say "hello" and introduce myself.

My real name is Jeanette and I'm 21. I hail from Schaumburg, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago) and am attending the Illinois Institute of Art here, majoring in Video Game Art and Design. I hope to someday be hired on to a major gaming company as a concept artist. You can check out my art in the link my profile. I also have a Flickr account with pictures of me and other various pieces of photography (but I'm not allowed to link it yet, apparently). I'm living with the man of my dreams, Tony, who'll be 25 in December. We've been together for over 2 years now. =] <3

I look forward to chatting with you people and perhaps role playing too in the future!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh wow, a concept artist on our hands! You should be quite the fun person to have around, huh? :3

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Jeanette. In addition to checking out our two extensive Role Playing sections, perhaps you will want to check out the Art Gallery? I am certain we would all love it if you were to display some of your work there!

Good luck with your eduction and love-life. You seem to be doing very sucessful in life indeed! Congratulations. ;D

I do hope I will have the pleasure of seeing you around, Jeanette. PC is a pretty fun community, we would love to have you as a regular!

Take care.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
hey Welcome to PC!
Hopefully you can spend some time here when you have som free-time!
Good Luck with your majors!!

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
Interesting biography and welcome, anyways Fate, send me a PM/VM if you ever want to have a chat.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
Years
Aw, thank you guys all so much! :) This seems like such a friendly community. Thanks for the welcome and for all the well-wishes! I'll definitely be hanging around the art section too, I'm sure. ;)

auragirl

Back from the dead
Years
hello, welcome to pokecommunity Jeanette-san~

are you and eeveelution fan? weather(sp?) you are or not i must say that your signature is so adoreable! did you make it yourself? really, it's just the cutest eeveelution image EVER! and i've seen alot of eeveelution images!

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
Years
hello, welcome to pokecommunity Jeanette-san~

are you and eeveelution fan? weather(sp?) you are or not i must say that your signature is so adoreable! did you make it yourself? really, it's just the cutest eeveelution image EVER! and i've seen alot of eeveelution images!
Hey there! Thank you. :3

Hehe and definitely. I love Eevee and all its evolutions. <3 ^^ I actually found the image after searching the internet forever for something good! It's my favorite as well. =]

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
*pops in a tad late*

Hiya Jeanette! Concept artist? Whoa, that sounds really interesting, hope that goes well for you. :D And pretty nice to have an established Pocket Monster fan around, too. XD Well, seems you're off to a fantastic start, so welcome to the forums~

Back