The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 6th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Come on, he's just a small child.
Sucking milk from mama's boobies.
Don't get upset about this Johnny, OI...
Old January 7th, 2009, 05:20 AM
Johnny8876

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika'chu500 View Post
Um johnny may I see the sprite you made?
all I saw was the sprite that rocanza made for Pokemon Tanzanite so please may you show me.
pikachu500 that is my sprite i made it, she obviosly took it from me. i am so mad right now you have no idea because no one will believe me.
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old January 7th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Pika'chu500
Beginning Trainer

Who designed that pokemon?
becuase it wasn't rocanza that designed it.
Old January 7th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Zee.kthxbai
Sweet Supine Surrealist

Well, uh, all this fighting aside : I for one am looking forward to entering in your next Fakemon contest. Since this is the first I've heard about it (I'm new, and I've mostly been lurking in other areas) so yeah, if you could drop me a PM the next time you start one you've got someone who'll enter something.

And yes, it WILL be my own work, don't worry.
Old January 7th, 2009, 02:27 PM
BurstX
Some old fart

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to BurstX
hmmmmm there seems to be a bit of contraversy. ugh. ok oi id like to apologize for going crazy i was having a really rough day and im sorry for quiting, if its ok i would llike to sprite for you again. um congratulations to all the winners, and good luck dude!
Old January 7th, 2009, 02:49 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
Come on, he's just a small child.
Sucking milk from mama's boobies.
Don't get upset about this Johnny, OI...
lol that is kinda funny because I believe you lol....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
pikachu500 that is my sprite i made it, she obviosly took it from me. i am so mad right now you have no idea because no one will believe me.
Ok whatever dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika'chu500 View Post
Who designed that pokemon?
becuase it wasn't rocanza that designed it.
Its done man We all know what the truth is so thats all that matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee.kthxbai View Post
Well, uh, all this fighting aside : I for one am looking forward to entering in your next Fakemon contest. Since this is the first I've heard about it (I'm new, and I've mostly been lurking in other areas) so yeah, if you could drop me a PM the next time you start one you've got someone who'll enter something.

And yes, it WILL be my own work, don't worry.
Mhm but you may also be interested in the next contest. But it is a while away and it's details are already almost done though.So keep checking back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KageX View Post
hmmmmm there seems to be a bit of contraversy. ugh. ok oi id like to apologize for going crazy i was having a really rough day and im sorry for quiting, if its ok i would llike to sprite for you again. um congratulations to all the winners, and good luck dude!
Dude we'd love for you to rejoin the team. We can discuss it through pm though.
Old January 7th, 2009, 04:34 PM
BurstX
Some old fart

really thats sweet id love to start again...and ooo another contest sounds like fun
Old January 7th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Johnny8876

Hello everyone, I have decided to act mature unlike some people and came to apologize how I have been acting, but I will not apologize about that sprite, it is mine, but you guys don't believe me so w.e I don't need any prizes, because the only prize I get from this war is that I know in my heart that that is my sprite, so goodluck to malachite, and I will be looking forward to the next contest, but I will proabaly gett blamed for something then to but w.e bye bye,

Johnny, and I would appreciate if you guys stop with the family jokes thanks.
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old January 7th, 2009, 04:40 PM
BurstX
Some old fart

ok we get it just drop it dude. now please oi allow me to redeem myself ill go off and start some more of the hero sprites
Old January 7th, 2009, 05:34 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KageX View Post
ok we get it just drop it dude. now please oi allow me to redeem myself ill go off and start some more of the hero sprites
Um sure? But hero sprites? I thought we already did those KageX
Old January 7th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Maybe he meant like...
the biking and surfing sprites and whatnot?
If you dont have those, he probably meant those :P

Your lucky to have Kage on your team OI..
He's an amazing spriter. You should be honored to have him on the team.

not saying your arent! lol.
Old January 8th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Roconza
Crazy girl say wha?

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
Well Johnny I'm sorry but i must go with the facts in front of me. You submitted your fakemon a while after the contest had started. It had some x's over some names I cant really remember. Second um I find it hard to believe you made that sprite for malachite's fakemon contest when The one you stole was originally posted on Deviantart on May 14th of 2008 which is only 10 days after I joined the PC and long before malachite let alone the contest. Now for everyone to see here is the fakemon he stole.Be sure to examine the page for dates and stuff.
Johnny called his Leaper lol. real original. But anyway with this evidence I here by Disqualify Johnny from the contest that has ended.He will not be recieving his rewards that were about to be wrongly given to him. I'd love for others to put what they think in on what has happened and tell me if I'm doing the right thing or not.

But about the game. Everyone look forward to an update for malachite soon.
I AM THE REAL ARTIST OF THIS SPRITE ok so stop fighting. The fight is over I'm the one who made it for pikachu 500. Now please lets put this pointless drama to bed.

Cool game dude, let me know i make a free sprie just for the drama

Last edited by Roconza; January 8th, 2009 at 08:54 AM.
Old January 8th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Johnny8876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roconza View Post
I AM THE REAL ARTIST OF THIS SPRITE ok so stop fighting. The fight is over I'm the one who made it for pikachu 500. Now please lets put this pointless drama to bed.

Cool game dude, let me know i make a free sprie just for the drama ;)
ok w.e you say roconza that is mine get over it. end of story pm me if you want to argue.

Old January 8th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Johnny8876

Quote:
I'm not here to ague lil man. I'm here to clear the air of this drama. Ok now listen up because I'm typing slowly so as not to get mad. I have video showing me making a sprite that proves I can sprite. Unless you can prove you can sprite and you did the sprite(fat chance) then stop whining. Ok now just give up and let this go kid. I did not want to get sucked up in to this drama but you people brought it to me and my DA account. I did not want to add to this drama but you ask me to come here so do not blaim me.
i would love to see the video, and i will make another sprite, just to prove to you. so just stop this nonsence and accept your lie.

Old January 8th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Johnny8876

Quote:
I can't post links because I'm new

Look stop spaming this poor persons thread please. I made the sprite and we know your a lair so give up your only making your self look bad
i am not spamming his thread, stop posting here and send me pm's or visitor messages, like i told you before, dont ruin the malachite thread anymore than you already did.

Old January 8th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Johnny8876

pokemon oi i am sorry for all of this in your thread, she wont pm me or visitor message me and keeps writing in here, so i am stating right now that i will not talk about this anymore in malachite thread any more, so stop and message me roconza!

Old January 8th, 2009, 10:33 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to ~JV~
This fight is really get annoying, Johnny you have no proof that the scratch is yours also, I found Roconza video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_TX...e=channel_page

Im curious to see more fakemon OI ;p.
Old January 8th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Johnny8876

i actually like how she makes her sprites, but that doesnt even have anything to do with my fakemon leaper? it is a shaymin? w.e please jv just pm if you need to say something. o and roconza that was a good sprite of shaymin that you made.

Old January 8th, 2009, 11:36 AM
dragpyre
The Brother's Fight For Hell

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to dragpyre
hey, POI, you got any jobs for me?

i recovered from my food poisoning :D
Old January 8th, 2009, 07:15 PM
GFA
Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Community Supporter

OI, this is turning into a big flaming thread, may I suggest you lock this thread and open a new one? Tis sad when a thread is in such a state after only 17 pages... I guess it means people care though.

Keep up the good work

-GFA
Old January 9th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Johnny8876

hey guys sorry about all of it, OI i have too sprites i have made, would you like to take a look.

Old January 9th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Neo-Dragon
Game Developer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen View Post
OI, this is turning into a big flaming thread, may I suggest you lock this thread and open a new one? Tis sad when a thread is in such a state after only 17 pages... I guess it means people care though.

-GFA
I don't think you should start a new thread, just post an update and get back to normal lol.

ZENFORMS: Protectors: A 2D RPG for iPhone
Click the banner to view site about ZENFORMS!

http://www.calisprojects.com/
Like our facebook page and show your support!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calis-...s/326374858787
Old January 9th, 2009, 07:14 AM
EJames2100
Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter

Send a message via AIM to EJames2100 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EJames2100 Send a message via Skype™ to EJames2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
I don't think you should start a new thread, just post an update and get back to normal lol.
Agreed, even serious moderation of this thread will still leave traces of what happened, a new thread would be a good way to go

Also @Johnny8876, why don't you pm him that question or just pm him the sprites and let him look, kinda useless to post that in the thread, altho I must say your credibility has gone down by now and OI will most likely be suspicious of any sprites you submit.

I am liking this game so far, it has originality, I am sad to see Infinite Rainbow on hold but that's because I was really wanting to pay it

Oh well, this game is looking good so keep up the good work Malachite Staff
Old January 9th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Jboy224
Booted out - don't be like me!

woah! nice game i am new to pokecommunity, and i was looking throught the games, this one stood out for some reason, i like the "tropical" feeling to the game. O and i saw your post about a contest, is it to late to enter? well thanks and ttyl! :D
Old January 9th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Johnyboy, you were already disqualified from the contest lol.
Making a new account wont help you out.

Sponsored Links