Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 03:31 AM
Azerty16
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Good luck
Sorry for my English i'm french
Old August 22nd, 2009, 08:50 AM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave

Malachite Update!
Here I am again. trying my hardest to be innovative and different with events and Ideas but whatever. so here I go! This update is about the Pyramid of Anubisus! Anubisus is a Legendary pokemon found in the game. It was sealed away in tomb and basically your going looking for it. You'll only get one chance to catch it and its wayyyy before the masterball so be wise in your battle. Anyway Immediately after finishing the time traveling work I started working on this and have for a long time now. Working on tough puzzles!

credit to ~Zel!x for the pillars. The other tiles are made by the team. I know your like what the hell with all the pots. This is a pyramid and of a legendary pokemon so there will be goodies everywhere. you'll just have to search for them lol in every pot! you'll notice anubisus's coffin up there by its sprite. he'll appear out of that. the pyramid is infested with rats and bats lol and snakes. missing from the screens are the grave robber OW's. I'm working on those now. they are like trainers found in the gym. also you'll notice the hero OW is finally done!

Anyway til next time my friends!

Last edited by PokemonOI; August 22nd, 2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 09:18 AM
venom12
Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to venom12
Nice update dude i like this you will show us the pyramide outside?
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds signature height limit because of broken images.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 10:10 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Sweet update. I really like the idea. Dungeons like Pyramids are definately my favorite.

P.S. I love the newest Fakemon.
[STOPPED][DEMO] Pokemon Blue Chrome
[DEVELOPING] S.J.Ware
[DEVELOPING] Tykanite
Old August 22nd, 2009, 01:48 PM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

I don't like that fakemon.
There's way to much going on and I can't even make out a face.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 04:12 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom12 View Post
Nice update dude i like this you will show us the pyramide outside?
Updated that post just for you my friend lol thanx!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka S.J. View Post
Sweet update. I really like the idea. Dungeons like Pyramids are definately my favorite.

P.S. I love the newest Fakemon.
thank you. I've been working hard on it too. I hope the puzzles of the pyramid satisfy your exploration needs lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
I don't like that fakemon.
There's way to much going on and I can't even make out a face.
I'm sorry about that.....:\

Anywho. I was wondering if you guys think I should turn the Pyramids insides into a dark map? the flashlight will be obtained by then so it will be usable. Or should I leave it as is? Share your thought please!

Last edited by PokemonOI; August 22nd, 2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 04:59 PM
Kitsune Genetica
Tea and crumpets!

Nature: Docile
Looks beautiful, but from what I can see, the script needs a little touching up, better punctuation etc. Other than that, I think this is a very good game. I'm definitely supporting this.

Old August 23rd, 2009, 06:59 AM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune Genetica View Post
Looks beautiful, but from what I can see, the script needs a little touching up, better punctuation etc. Other than that, I think this is a very good game. I'm definitely supporting this.
Thank you! I know, I'll work on the dialogue more. I'll do so before the release of the demo. Thanks for supporting.

Alright, today I'll be very busy working on Malachite! Later today expect a video tour of the new and improved tamburine Island! It's also been moved up in the line of islands you visit. replacing potlem Island! So that means Sabastian and his mansion will be the second gym in the game. The gym leaders name is KIM! she's the water pokemon trainer. You guys have seen her sprite finished already maybe. I'm not sure. anyway Later I'll be updating once again!
Old August 23rd, 2009, 07:02 AM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Hmm, i agree with Blazers. The sprite is a little to busy =/
Overall a good sprite. But maybe tone down the flames a bit? And make it so you can tell what the face is. Or is it wrapped in mummy tape stuff? (btw, shouldnt anubisus look somewhat like... anubis? lol)
But i like the idea of the pyramid. Ghost pokemon will be in it right? (it is a tomb)

Btw, which one is tamburine island?
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:05 AM
blackmage856

Wow ....thats awesome , the maps look fabulous and the fakemon is very cool , it would be nice if in the pots ekans,arbok and seviper + any fakemon snakes popped out for random battles/

Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:14 AM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
Oh what a cute idea :33

Seriously, the pyramid is SO cool~ It almost gives me this Mayan atmosphere, it's really nifty~ n_n The sprite looks very interesting, I don't think it's too busy but it could use some touching up to give it more shape and what not. Overall, I really like this idea! So very interesting. Oh, Oh, are the pots there like the offerings for the Pokemon in the afterlife? XD

Can't wait to see more o3o
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:24 AM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Reactor View Post
Hmm, i agree with Blazers. The sprite is a little to busy =/
Overall a good sprite. But maybe tone down the flames a bit? And make it so you can tell what the face is. Or is it wrapped in mummy tape stuff? (btw, shouldnt anubisus look somewhat like... anubis? lol)
But i like the idea of the pyramid. Ghost pokemon will be in it right? (it is a tomb)

Btw, which one is tamburine island?
It is wrapped in tape. the "sus" on the end comes from pegasus so we combined the two and hell, thats what we came up with lol. and yes there will be ghost pokemon there. lots!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmage856 View Post
Wow ....thats awesome , the maps look fabulous and the fakemon is very cool , it would be nice if in the pots ekans,arbok and seviper + any fakemon snakes popped out for random battles/
Thank you my friend. I didnt have that Idea going but thanks. I had alot of events that said "the Pot is empty" lol great Idea. I'll use it. Spineraks and Sevipers lol will popping out of pots lol. Now there will be a combination of Item pots,empty pots, and Pokemon pots!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire://Krimm View Post
Oh what a cute idea :33

Seriously, the pyramid is SO cool~ It almost gives me this Mayan atmosphere, it's really nifty~ n_n The sprite looks very interesting, I don't think it's too busy but it could use some touching up to give it more shape and what not. Overall, I really like this idea! So very interesting. Oh, Oh, are the pots there like the offerings for the Pokemon in the afterlife? XD

Can't wait to see more o3o
Thank you. Originally we were gonna make different treasure tiles to make the maze of the pyramid. we got too lazy and said to hell with it and used the pots. so the pots kinda represent the treasures found in a pharoahs tomb. some are empty from theft and and some have items. with the idea of items in some pots and greed of the player, it may throw off the navigation in the maze lol. to make it even harder I'm thinking of using a dark map.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 08:47 AM
Atomic Reactor
@atomicreactor
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
go with the dark map. and maybe make some torches that show little light?
That would give off a nice haunted/tomby feel.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 09:30 AM
Freak A
Back !!!

Nature: Bold
hey you should put in a room tht has millions of gold in it along with many tomb robers tht think you are there to take it from them
If you aint doin anythin you could view my blog: twinkietalks.blogspot.com

and I LIKE PEANUTS !!!!!
Old August 23rd, 2009, 09:25 PM
Jαcκςση
Trainer

Nature: Jolly
I like the pyramid idea. Very creative. This looks pretty nice. Look forward to seeing results.
+Sprites+DeviantArt+
Check out Pokemon Zirconium or help us out! Message me if you're at all interested!

Old August 24th, 2009, 01:59 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Reactor View Post
go with the dark map. and maybe make some torches that show little light?
That would give off a nice haunted/tomby feel.
It shall be done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak A View Post
hey you should put in a room tht has millions of gold in it along with many tomb robers tht think you are there to take it from them
I could maybe do that. and have the team mare grunts with the grave robbers. the grave robbers could be from a near by village helping team mare?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jαcκςση View Post
I like the pyramid idea. Very creative. This looks pretty nice. Look forward to seeing results.
Thank you.

Also everyone I'm sorry I couldnt keep my promise. Tamburine island is much bigger than it once was and there are three parts to it. I've finished the West part of the Island(west Tamburine). now I'm working on the Mountains that run down the middle. then I'll do eastern tambutine and record the island tour.
Old August 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM
EJames2100
Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter

Send a message via AIM to EJames2100 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EJames2100 Send a message via Skype™ to EJames2100
Pyramids ?

Any chance you have to avoid certain traps and figure out puzzles to progress ?
That'd be pretty cool
Old August 24th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Ravecat
I'm Right.

Nature: Careful
I'm back.

I know we had some differences, OI, but this is shaping up very nicely! Good Job!
Old August 24th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Fraot
Researcher & Game Developer

Nature: Quiet
Yay, a new kind of dungeon! Well, I feel like I have to make something different, there's a pyramid on my game, so I'll change it now in order to not repeat your idea.
Whatever, good job! I think your game deserves an award because of the graphics(they're very pleasant. Yes, it's pleasant to look at them). Also, you have creativity! that's one of the most important things on game development!
Pokémon Pure Version. It's gone now. Buh-bye Nohmen Region! Nobody will miss you because no one had the chance to meet you.

And also... a new Megaman X game is coming. Megaman X: Maverick Wars.
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:41 AM
Micklo
Trainer

What can I say? I've been watching this game for a while and think that it's fantastic. It may just be because I'm a sucker for eye candy and absolutely love your interface, but I also love the Chatot evo.

Plus I absolutely love your pyramid dungeon - but is the doorway (on the top left picture) permanent, because it looks a bit lighter than the rest of the screen?

Truffles Llyf Rhinasto Fauna Socrates Splish Micklo

Old August 25th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Freak A
Back !!!

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
It shall be done!

I could maybe do that. and have the team mare grunts with the grave robbers. the grave robbers could be from a near by village helping team mare?

Thank you.

Also everyone I'm sorry I couldnt keep my promise. Tamburine island is much bigger than it once was and there are three parts to it. I've finished the West part of the Island(west Tamburine). now I'm working on the Mountains that run down the middle. then I'll do eastern tambutine and record the island tour.
and then when you visit tht village you could maybe see team mare grunts in control of the town so you help the town get back on its feet and rush team mare out
If you aint doin anythin you could view my blog: twinkietalks.blogspot.com

and I LIKE PEANUTS !!!!!
Old August 26th, 2009, 09:03 AM
~Night
~!~Miss Cow~!~

OMG! I can't believe that I haven't been on for such a long time! I owe PokemonOI and apology for never making those back sprites . . .

I think it would makes sense if the in the inside of the pyramids you needed a flashlight to see.

The legendary pokemon front sprite has a little too much going on. In art, it's always good to have a spot wear the eyes can rest. But I do think the back sprite was made well.

~Night

Old August 28th, 2009, 01:36 PM
darthvagabond100
Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator

I like the idea of the pyramid OI. Mabey I shouldve did that sprite just a lil better. It is just a lil to much goin on there lol

USEFUL STUFF: PRODUCTS I THINK U GUYS MIGHT LIKE

LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH
CELL PHONES!!!Click this link>>> http://tinyurl.com/yaqyfop
(I'm doing it to haha)

WANNA COPY CONSOL GAMES?PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Gamecube, Psp, Nintendo Ds, Playstation, Ps One, Ps2, Xbox, Dreamcast, And Game Boy/GameBoy Advanced...
Click this link>>> http://tinyurl.com/ygs3gas

LEARN HOW TWO DOMINATE MAFIA WARS!!!
Click this link>>> http://tinyurl.com/ycerrnu

Old August 28th, 2009, 02:34 PM
CUTEPICHU
Pichu is HOT!!!!

wow oi that update was excellent! I really love this game. anything you need me to do?
Old August 28th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Evilpkmn
Evilmad says Bonjour

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evilpkmn
I love the pyramid and its special pokémon , I think that game is one of the best I ever seen (there is also a lot of good games like this but I especially apreciate this one XD)
I wanted to create games...i failed...whatever...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here