Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Reload this Page Pokemon: Malachite! "Today's Pokemon"

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2010 (10:34 PM).
Champion

Nature: Bold
Please, oh arceus in heaven. Answer my prayer and retrieve all of POKEMONOI's files so that we, the humble people of pokecommunity may have the privelige to play the magnum of a game that is Pokemon Malachite. AMEN
Old June 19th, 2010 (12:19 PM).
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Pichuichu:
Game looks great can't wait to see finished result.
Thank you I really hope I can finisgh it.
Quote originally posted by personz5:
ok heres 1 of my ideas put all the regions in and make ash as a master and he will be a prof. and a helper 2 the other regions
EDIT:and if u played pokemon raptor steven is a helper/lil prof. he just gives u a pokemon
Well thats a good idea, he already has the role as a helper and rival trainer in the game thus far.
Quote originally posted by ElectricScyther:
I know you lost all your files, but I do know someone who can help. I'll talk to my dad and see what he thinks about the problem. He works on computers for a living, so he might be able to help you. I'll let you know later.
Please do, I would really appreciate any help I can get.
Quote originally posted by CUTEPICHU:
OOOOOOOOO XD please do, I really hope your dad can help oi!!!

I really wished you would have backed the files up! XD
This is the only reason I come here.
I know, I'm sorry If I get my files back I'll def be backing them up asap.
Quote originally posted by AceDragonite:
Please, oh arceus in heaven. Answer my prayer and retrieve all of POKEMONOI's files so that we, the humble people of pokecommunity may have the privelige to play the magnum of a game that is Pokemon Malachite. AMEN
Lmao I should do that.

Well guys If my next option doesnt work then I'm gonna take it to a professional to see if I can get it fixed.

Also Support banners should be coming soon, I hope you guys will have something to support in the coming week
Old June 19th, 2010 (02:25 PM).
Champion

haha, cool.
Can't wait for the banners
Old June 19th, 2010 (02:46 PM).
The lessons we learn

Nature: Sassy
Ok, I got help. First though, did you back up your files? Second, how are you posting if your computer froze? I cant help you until I know those 2 things.

Taio Cruz -- Dynamite

Old June 21st, 2010 (02:52 PM).
Champion

who is the spriter for malachite, he is amazing!
Old June 21st, 2010 (05:22 PM).

Nature: Adamant
hahah...guess whos back to say hi ;)....so i see your still lying to the community...tsk tsk. This game is going just like infinite rainbow did; it looks nice and everything then something "goes" wrong and he has an excuse on why he has to stop making the game; and why is it that he never gives out even a beta? its becaues there is no game!!!!! he just wants publicity! sorry peeps.!

i know your going to defend him. but think of these 2 things;

why did he just suddenly stop his first game pokemon infinite rainbow.
and finally why and how is he posting on PC if his computer is fried?!

liar liar pants on fire!
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old June 21st, 2010 (06:03 PM).

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
Quote originally posted by Johnny8876:
hahah...guess whos back to say hi ....so i see your still lying to the community...tsk tsk. This game is going just like infinite rainbow did; it looks nice and everything then something "goes" wrong and he has an excuse on why he has to stop making the game; and why is it that he never gives out even a beta? its becaues there is no game!!!!! he just wants publicity! sorry peeps.!

liar liar pants on fire!
Wow, someone seems to have a problem with OI...

Here are some answers to your questions mister "deep thinker":

1. Because he wanted to? That would make sense.
2. There's this new invention called a library...Google it

I'm gonna assume you don't live with him to see whether or not his computer really is broken or not, so I'd stop jumping to conclusions if I were you. It makes you look like an ignorant jackass and makes YOU look like you're looking for attention and for people to rally around you in support of your crusade against your own assumptions, to be honest . Now hush up and go somewhere before we tell your mommy...
Old June 21st, 2010 (07:39 PM).
Champion

hahah...guess whos back to say hi ....so i see your still lying to the community...tsk tsk. This game is going just like infinite rainbow did; it looks nice and everything then something "goes" wrong and he has an excuse on why he has to stop making the game; and why is it that he never gives out even a beta? its becaues there is no game!!!!! he just wants publicity! sorry peeps.!

liar liar pants on fire!

I agree with Brokenxnote, and WTH is OI lying about, He didn't lose his files on purpose! And its just a game, a very good one yes, but still a game. And if you love IR sooooo much then get off your arse and make a game like IR. Amen.
Old June 21st, 2010 (07:45 PM).
Gold Tier

its becaues there is no game!!!!! he just wants publicity! sorry peeps.!
I doubt it. I'm sure if you asked every team member that's been able to see what OI has done progress-wise, they would most likely confirm it's real. Besides, videos should be enough proof for the simple minded, such as yourself.

Because he started Malachite. If a developer see's that their game isn't going to do well, or it get's to the point where it can't be saved (as in large amounts of editing won't fix it, or are very time consuming) due to bugs, then they have all the rights to scrap it. Just because you liked it, doesn't mean they have to keep it going. The world doesn't revolve around you. Grow up.

I DUNNO MAN I THINK IT MIGHT BE CALLED ANOTHER COMPUTER OR ANOTHER HARD DRIVE, BUT I DOUBT THAT KIND OF SORCERY EXISTS IN THIS TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN WORLD LOLOLOL AMIRITE

liar liar pants on fire!
Go away. Seriously. Nobody likes you, you're just here to try and start something.
Old June 21st, 2010 (08:56 PM).
Back To WORK!

Quote originally posted by ElectricScyther:
Ok, I got help. First though, did you back up your files? Second, how are you posting if your computer froze? I cant help you until I know those 2 things.
None of the files are backed up and I've been using my nephews laptop but right now im on my sisters laptop
who is the spriter for malachite, he is amazing!
Riceeman and yes he is!

liar liar pants on fire!
*Cleveland Jr voice* HILAAAARIOUUUS lol
But johnny is true.......

The lord has blessed this world with more than one computer lol and I cant remember what went wrong with IR refresh my memory.
1. IR was crap and malachite was a way to get better but now im never going back to ir
2.Lemme see you have a computer, I have a computer hmm....thts two there must be OTHERS!???
Quote originally posted by brokenxnote:
Wow, someone seems to have a problem with OI...

Here are some answers to your questions mister "deep thinker":

1. Because he wanted to? That would make sense.
2. There's this new invention called a library...Google it

I'm gonna assume you don't live with him to see whether or not his computer really is broken or not, so I'd stop jumping to conclusions if I were you. It makes you look like an ignorant jackass and makes YOU look like you're looking for attention and for people to rally around you in support of your crusade against your own assumptions, to be honest . Now hush up and go somewhere before we tell your mommy...
Yeah I would never live with that ki.
I agree with Brokenxnote, and WTH is OI lying about, He didn't lose his files on purpose! And its just a game, a very good one yes, but still a game. And if you love IR sooooo much then get off your arse and make a game like IR. Amen.
CHURCH!

Anyway I got that banner I promised! All credit goes to ~xXproXdXproXx
He did great:

Old June 22nd, 2010 (12:35 AM).
Master of Palettes
Crystal Tier

Actually, that does bring up a good point; why is there no demo? You'd been working on it for over a year and a half. I've made a demo for my game in six months, and I didn't know a thing about rmxp when I started.

Demo Beta out Now!

Old June 22nd, 2010 (12:42 AM).
On vacation

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lyzo
Quote originally posted by Peeky Chew:
Actually, that does bring up a good point; why is there no demo? You'd been working on it for over a year and a half. I've made a demo for my game in six months, and I didn't know a thing about rmxp when I started.
Uhm?
Yes, finally on the 6th of July, the one year anniversary of when I started the project, I'll be releasing XENOTIME's much anticipated demo. I've been promising it for a while now, and now it's finally in sight! The demo will include the first four towns: Aurora, Larcoon, Shrent and Kindlewood. Also the new HG/SS style menu system made by Crazyninjaguy will be included.
It's says one year anniversary? Not 6 months

And believe me, making a game with fakemon takes a while. Seeing as you have to make movesets stats and whatnot, that takes a while

Thank you The Blueprint !!!
Old June 22nd, 2010 (12:49 AM).
Master of Palettes
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Lyzo:
Uhm?

It's says one year anniversary? Not 6 months

And believe me, making a game with fakemon takes a while. Seeing as you have to make movesets stats and whatnot, that takes a while
Well that's from when I started the project on game maker, then I moved to rmxp 6 months ago.

I know, but, it still seems like a long time. Hopefully if the game's recovered we'll get one soon.

Demo Beta out Now!

Old June 22nd, 2010 (01:11 AM).
I'm Right.

Nature: Careful
Peeky Chew, don't take this the wrong way but your way is not the only way.

Different people do things differently, taking longer does not necessarily mean it is a worse way of doing it.

There is no demo because there was no demo at that stage in time, regardless of how long it took you to create one.
Old June 22nd, 2010 (01:27 AM).
zZJoennZz inside

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to aSeRo141414 Send a message via Skype™ to aSeRo141414
nice world map... Really good..
Old June 22nd, 2010 (03:17 AM).
Your Rival

Nature: Relaxed
Yay my banner is up! I didn't think my first banner would be received too well. Guess I was wrong. :D

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Games and/or hacks I support:
Spoiler:

Old June 22nd, 2010 (03:51 AM).
C++ Developer Extraordinaire

Why does a project like this still get replys at the moment obviously this project is dead. If or if not he can recover the project n continue has yet to be determined but from where I'm sitting I don't think Thass gonna happen... You however still have my support if things do work out for the better
Old June 22nd, 2010 (06:13 AM).
Champion

Quote originally posted by KingCharizard:
Why does a project like this still get replys at the moment obviously this project is dead. If or if not he can recover the project n continue has yet to be determined but from where I'm sitting I don't think Thass gonna happen... You however still have my support if things do work out for the better

well he's going to see a professional, and this game has excited a lot of people, including me. We're not giving up on Malachite yet.
Old June 22nd, 2010 (07:13 AM).
the man in black
Crystal Tier

Seriously, just shut up. I don't even come to the Game Development forum and I still witness your know-it-all attitude seeping through. Maybe he wants to take his time or something? You know, no two people can work at the exact pace. I'm sure PokemonOI knew nothing about RMXP when he first started, that definitely has nothing to do with this conversation. Hell, PokemonOI doesn't even have to post Malachite here, you should be lucky he's actually giving out a demo. u_u
Old June 22nd, 2010 (07:25 AM).
C++ Developer Extraordinaire

Well neither am I but I noticed small little fights or bickering going
g on here... I am just saying No need to argue on a dead thread
Old June 22nd, 2010 (07:46 AM).
Back To WORK!

WTF? I was working on the demo when my computer went dead. And your game and Malachite are two totally different projects don't EVER compare them again. Kudos to you for releasing a demo before me...How many games can we count that hs never had a demo?
Quote originally posted by Ravecat:
Peeky Chew, don't take this the wrong way but your way is not the only way.

Different people do things differently, taking longer does not necessarily mean it is a worse way of doing it.

There is no demo because there was no demo at that stage in time, regardless of how long it took you to create one.
Exactly, some people just rush a demo just to get something out and it sometimes no most times is crap. (Not Peeky Chew's demo because I've never played it.)
Quote originally posted by aSeRo141414:
nice world map... Really good..
Thanx!
Quote originally posted by cadgod120:
Yay my banner is up! I didn't think my first banner would be received too well. Guess I was wrong. :D
As promised, Also I'm sorry I have credited you yet, imma do it today.
How is that obvious? It would be dead if I had no chance of getting my game back at all. The game is still on a hard drive that has yet to be professionally looked at and people still support it. You dont have to reply if it bothers you so much.
well he's going to see a professional, and this game has excited a lot of people, including me. We're not giving up on Malachite yet.
Thank you
Quote originally posted by Manipulation:

Seriously, just shut up. I don't even come to the Game Development forum and I still witness your know-it-all attitude seeping through. Maybe he wants to take his time or something? You know, no two people can work at the exact pace. I'm sure PokemonOI knew nothing about RMXP when he first started, that definitely has nothing to do with this conversation. Hell, PokemonOI doesn't even have to post Malachite here, you should be lucky he's actually giving out a demo. u_u
Indeed I do, I know it only a demo but I do want it to be a good demo. Thanx for the support
hmmm since my computer messed up how many of these "fights" have happened? I've gotten nothing but help and support here,until today....

Lets put it like this, If you dont like the game,the thread, hell or me for that matter, just stop clicking that thread that reads "Pokemon malachite" Its not that hard to move on to the next thread.
Old June 22nd, 2010 (08:07 AM).
कुछ मीठा हो जाये

One answer... Trolls...

Personally I like this project. One of the better projects here. It's worth a shot

@Johnny: Obvious troll
@Peeky:
Not everybody finds enough time, development can be slow. Time is no measure for hobby projects.
And not everybody is satisfied with their work, you can if you want, post something you're not proud of; many people may prefer to post something once they have made something they are proud of.
And what you find satisfactory in a project can be different from what somebody else does. It's just about your standards.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222742
This comes to my mind.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Old June 22nd, 2010 (09:42 AM).
Champion

He actually had a demo, but was going to make it better, and at least he didn't mess up his demo date, and a demo made in 6 months is sure to have errors.
Old June 22nd, 2010 (10:00 AM).
On vacation

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lyzo
He actually had a demo, but was going to make it better, and at least he didn't mess up his demo date, and a demo made in 6 months is sure to have errors.
That was out of line... I agree that Peeky Chew shouldn't have compared his game like that and shouldn't have said that. But please don't start flaming him, that's not what these forums and this thread is for.

Thank you The Blueprint !!!
Old June 22nd, 2010 (10:05 AM).
Champion

Quote originally posted by Lyzo:
That was out of line... I agree that Peeky Chew shouldn't have compared his game like that and shouldn't have said that. But please don't start flaming him, that's not what these forums and this thread is for.
sorry about that, it just kind of ticks me off that OI put so much time and effort into his game and now people are ripping him for losing his files and not releasing a demo

Sponsored Links