Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Reload this Page Pokemon: Malachite! "Today's Pokemon"

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:21 AM).
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by mr. ck:
@OI what about the game files, any news :?
Did you try getting the files from venom12 or the other users?

And @ everyone else... It's okay to stop him, but this thing is getting way too dramatic...
He's an obvious troll... And by replying to him, you're doing nothing less but spamming yourself... (That too in ways that you're replying to the posts)
Let's just listen to Neo and Lyzo, and just ignore the troll.
I tried getting help from one but he reminded me I only sent scipts. Venoms is outdated alot but its better than nothing so it will be a last resort if the files are lost, it would be better to pick up there than not have anything at all.

ALRIGHT STARTING NOW WE OFFICIALLY IGNORE HIM, WE ARE NO BETTER THAN HIM IF WE KEEP REPLYING. WE CAN SHOW HIM WHO THE BIGGER PEOPLE ARE, THAT WE WE STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.
Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:24 AM).

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by PokemonOI:
I tried getting help from one but he reminded me I only sent scipts. Venoms is outdated alot but its better than nothing so it will be a last resort if the files are lost, it would be better to pick up there than not have anything at all. :)

ALRIGHT STARTING NOW WE OFFICIALLY IGNORE HIM, WE ARE NO BETTER THAN HIM IF WE KEEP REPLYING. WE CAN SHOW HIM WHO THE BIGGER PEOPLE ARE, THAT WE WE STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.
its pretty much too late and take a page out of your own book, youve all spammed my profile page with jacka** and other mean phrases. Oh yea OI i have a retarted sibling so thanks for that, your so mean and i am sending this huge letter to the leader of PC with pictures proving you all should be responsible for your doings.
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:27 AM).
Legen- wait for it...
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Johnny8876:
@ acedragonite: I havent been ripping OI i am telling the truth. and i could care less about IR, i dont know why everyone is saying i am having a nervous breakdown lol! you will be having one when he shuts malachite down, which he said he probably is! see i told you!
@yuamon: i could care less what people on this community think of me, except a few..which they like me. i lost my respect for a lot of people and OI when he abandoned IR <thats just an example..many more.
@lyzo: could you give me an example of when i was "stoking" OI? i come on these forums too see the new games people have created, i stopped by to see if OI finally released a game, which he hasnt and i decided something must be said. Go ahead ban me,heck infract me, if people can spam my profile page with Jacka** and other words, then they too shall be banned i took pictures of every derogatory post against me and i am sending them to the leader of PC

@pokemonOi: I wouldnt be surprised if venom12 was another one of your pc accounts. just to say that you gave out a fake game (nonexistent)i could care less for IR so will you crazy people stop saying it? its been like 2 years? i think i dont care anymore. I would PM or VM you, but you would simply ignore it just like all the other times when i was trying to help you with IR.
There is nothing i am doing here that is wrong, i am stating the truth, if you had a game you would have atleast gave out a little beta, or a demo. I really hope you do start a new game and trash malachite just like you did to IR so this whole OI "cycle" can start over and you will have more mad people at you for doing what you do ! you will simply be proving a point! good luck with that!

Gooday! and if i get banned, go ahead i have the leaders email so i wont need this !
One last comment to the Jackass of PC. Having the leader's email means JACK ****, they don't care what happens in this small section of a very large forum. And... you could care less...?

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one of mine really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:32 AM).

OI its to late for an apology and you still continue being mean on my profile page, and to all of you that keep doing it your just digging yourself a bigger hole to get out of. Do you not understand that i am taking pictures of each post you continue to spam my profile page? and that disgusts me that you make infront of special challenged people. GROW up!
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:35 AM).
Back To WORK!

OK NO MORE REPLIES TO JOHNNY!
Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:37 AM).

OK NO MORE REPLIES TO JOHNNY!
stop trying to make it better its not,
there is proof all over my profile page and i hope the mods see what you and other people put.

Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:38 AM).
Gold Tier

So OI... What's the first thing you're going to work on when you get Malachite back? I'm confident that you'll be able to get it back.
Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:43 AM).

OI if you wanted me to stop talking to you, you would stop posting on my profile page....and im not playing games i am only telling the truth, and i am keeping my sig just to make you mad that you lost a good game.

Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:46 AM).
Back To WORK!

Quote originally posted by Daedalus:
So OI... What's the first thing you're going to work on when you get Malachite back? I'm confident that you'll be able to get it back.
Finish eventing the last part of the demo that I was doing before this happened. I was also mapping but it was some stuff that wont be in the demo. Other than that demo wise, I have some more pokemon to insert into the game and speaking of inseting new pokemon thanx to SSD you will be seeing some new pokemon. Of course they need to be revamped but he has intrusted me with the fakemon of a game he cant continue and WHEN I get my files back I'll do my best to incorporate them and make him proud. For those of you not familiar with pokemon solar and lunar do you want me to post a pic of the pokemon he has handed us?
Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:48 AM).
Gold Tier

For those of you not familiar with pokemon solar and lunar do you want me to post a pic of the pokemon he has handed us?
Sure, sounds good. I'd like to see them.
Old June 23rd, 2010 (10:50 AM).

sigh...*checks another VM

OI i dont care stop vming me! go grow up you cant take back what you said.

Old June 23rd, 2010 (11:06 AM).
Back To WORK!

Quote originally posted by Daedalus:
Sure, sounds good. I'd like to see them.

These ar them, I fell in love with some of their concepts a long time ago which is why he offered them to me a couple days ago and I accepted! Now of course they will need to be revamped but I cant wait to give them a place in my insula region.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO SSD and OG!

again they will be revamped to fit the other sprites. So dont bash them, I still really do like them!
Old June 23rd, 2010 (11:15 AM).
Legen- wait for it...
Silver Tier

These ar them, I fell in love with some of their concepts a long time ago which is why he offered them to me a couple days ago and I accepted! Now of course they will need to be revamped but I cant wait to give them a place in my insula region.

again they will be revamped to fit the other sprites. So dont bash them, I still really do like them!
Though they don't have the greatest sprites at this time, I really do like the simplistic concepts, they're a little nostalgic.

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one of mine really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old June 23rd, 2010 (11:33 AM).
Back To WORK!

Quote originally posted by Yuoaman:
Though they don't have the greatest sprites at this time, I really do like the simplistic concepts, they're a little nostalgic.
Exactly, So I hope the old Solar and lunar fans like what I can eventually do with them
Old June 23rd, 2010 (12:07 PM).
♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Silver Tier

Nature: Quirky
I wish folks would stop bickering...

It is entertaining though to see Johhny believe "Jackass" is a swear word.

Jack = Male
Ass = Donkey

That's basically what it means.

Now on to more pressing matters:

I like some concepts. Flarabbit, Roglide, Wingora and Ironeep are fairly original. Others on the other hand just seem either dull, generic or not Pokemon-like.

Good to see work continue. :D

Old June 23rd, 2010 (12:33 PM).
Your Rival

I'll be happy to make more banners with these sprites once the revamp happens!

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Games and/or hacks I support:
Spoiler:

Old June 23rd, 2010 (01:34 PM).
Game Developer

OI, I suggest you contact a super mod to deal with Johny.
I can't give him any infractions.
I'm closing this thread until you know for sure if your game files are fine and until you all stop fighting.
Contact me when the whole issue with your game and Johny are finished and I'll re open it.

ZENFORMS: Protectors: A 2D RPG for iPhone
Click the banner to view site about ZENFORMS!

http://www.calisprojects.com/
Like our facebook page and show your support!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calis-Projects/326374858787
Old July 7th, 2010 (12:11 PM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier

Reopened per OP's request.
Old July 7th, 2010 (04:04 PM).
Champion

Nature: Bold
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!
I just noticed Youaman's a mod, so he can deal with Johnny.
Ironic, eh?
Old July 8th, 2010 (01:12 PM). Edited July 8th, 2010 by PokemonOI.
Back To WORK!

Well, Back by popular demand...or maybe unpopular demand I bring you the return of Todays Journey, Todays Pokemon Adventure. This would imply that I have my files within my pssession again. Now I Know a couple people for sure that didnt want me to recover my files but hell, who cares they are nobody and probably mad they cant accomplish what us on team Malachite are trying to accomplish. A good game, not rushed but a good game that hopefully everybody can play and enjoy. So their opinion doesnt count. They'll continue to attack that which is anything affiliated the game just let it fly over our heads and we'll be fine!~They've went as far as to recruit a team to gang-report for nothing in hopes that I'll be brought to my knees and Malachite will never see a day of light. lol exaggerated but still.

On to the next point. There were specualtions that Maybe the game wasnt "real" because their hasnt been a demo. Here is how I see it, you cant fake the Hard work me and the team put into this game. You cant fake the supporters and people that post here. I know demos have been promised and not given but thats simply because I refuse to just put out anything. Some people will rush a demo and it will be crap *COUGH* but I would much rather release a demo that you will enjoy and wont be one of those situations where everybody runs back posting problems with it. Thats not us, were prefectionists. Were making a GAME not a log book, meaning you dont need a demo of every single little thing we do to the game. I PROMISE you'll thank us when you finally get your hands on a demo of Pokemon Malachite.

Next, We DONT CARE if you dont like the game, if that is the case dont post keep it moving and let us be. It's simple. But make no mistake about it, We will be the bigger people, but when you attack us we will bite back and give you dose of your own meds. If then you decide to make it a reporting war, then go ahead thats not our game. I mention this because those who have opposed us eventually have balled up over time and ran to administrators as i we are simply Bullies. So basically if you have a problem with us then keep it outside of the thread, though we love the attention our true supporters and fans deserve better. Not to come see if there is an update and find a flame war.

Next, about the game. We are back in action. I'm doing some mapping and some eventing, polishing up some graphics and other things. The Fakemon Revamp project is back in full effect. We'll begin redoing Movesets and names aswell as pokemon orders soon. I got one more script I want to add before I can really say scripting for the game is done. I'm working on the second region map. I hope to work on some new attacks soon aswell. Were working on Icons, I'm working on new Items. The team is just working on everthing it takes to make a complete game. For now you we'll only be showing screens. Sorry. Oh and videos, I havent done one in quite some time. Be we assure you while we dont have the demo complete we are close. If there isnt a update every week, trust us were working behind the scenes.

Now on Calis Forum I said I wouldnt feed PC any small updates, since you guys only seem to respect Larger scaled updates. But I cant seem to bring myself to do it. So There will be lots of small updates. I'm starting new concept where I post one new Pokemon in its finalized form. Everyweek day, that means not Sat and Sunday. Every week day I'll reveal a sprie of a finalized Pokemon! With its name. Starting Now!

CLUCKIX:
A Normal type pokemon.
Although it is a Bird it can't FLY. That means it cant learn it either.
It evolves two times. With the final EVO being a Normal Fighting type Pokemon
These Cute Bird types Are really friendly but with age and evolution they become
extremely Aggressive.
This Happens to be a part of maybe my Fav Pokemon Family in Malachite!

Questions? Comments? Feel free to post!
I'll try my best to answer!

Til next time folks! well tomorrow to be Exact!
Old July 8th, 2010 (01:25 PM).
The First Maker
Silver Tier

Send a message via AIM to Jayje Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jayje Send a message via Yahoo to Jayje
well its good to see this back up and running. hopefully nothing will get in the way of the final product. oh and btw, remember these words.... backup, backup, BACKUP!!!

Pokemon Emerald TEAM CHALLENGE!!
Old July 8th, 2010 (03:03 PM).
Lurkermon

I'm glad to see this moving forward again. I must say I think daily small updates are fine, more frequent updates would do more to maintain interest I think. I'd rather get a fakemon a day than wait a week or more in between updates. So go for it.
Also I will admit I am one of the many eagerly awaiting a demo, but kudos to you for knowing what you want to demo to be and sticking with it til it's ready. I'd rather wait for a quality demo than have a rushed one that is bug laden.
Now as far as Cluckix goes, I think it's great. The highlighting/shading seems well done, a nice single light source. Colors are excellent. I smirked when I saw it was a fighting type.
Good luck on the game and know there are those here eager to see your progress.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 8th, 2010 (05:35 PM).
Pokémon Opal Producer

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyu~♥!
Who cares about the people that don't want it back! Heck, I'm frigging happy it's alive!
Great, OI. Keep going! Make sure you back up the important stuff(me, i backed up Opal, completely.. XD)

Old July 8th, 2010 (06:35 PM).
-insert witty phrase here-

Nature: Jolly
Yay! This is good :D I am happy, I love seeing loads of awesome fakemon. That chicken one is pretty cute, I love it. Will it be available in the demo?

Old July 8th, 2010 (07:09 PM).
@atomicreactor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Rash
Hmm, that's pretty original. A bird that isn't actually a flying type? I like it :)

Sponsored Links