The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 21st, 2010, 12:04 PM
AceDragonite
Champion

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
Well, its been a while and I'll tell you guys its gotten pretty bad inside the malachite camp. lol not as bad as it has been before but bad....Right now from the team its just me working at the moment. I cant get in touch with the other teammates. With the help of a couple of people who have volunterred there skills with script errors. I had hoped to update you guys soon, but that may have to wait a little while longer. I'm working alone right now, and I'm working with a hell of alot of errors in the game so you can imagine how its all playing out. Anyway I just hope you guys can continue to be patient with us....
I'll be patient with you guys for as it long as it takes to finish this.
Don't put to much pressure on yourself, OI.
Nobody will troll you for demos, and if they do well (I can't deal with it because of Hiiro but I'll make sure they don't)
Good luck and I'm rooting for you and the rest of the team!
Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:33 AM
Johnny8876

Nature: Adamant
sigh...i always come here hoping for a release and never has it happened. This thread started wayy back and still no demo. Sorry but ive given up hope. THere always seems to be an excuse or something about not being able to put on a demo. Im sorry if you disagree with me but that is just my opinion. I dont know how much longer your going to hold this off..
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:45 AM
Rai Rai
Master of everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
sigh...i always come here hoping for a release and never has it happened. This thread started wayy back and still no demo. Sorry but ive given up hope. THere always seems to be an excuse or something about not being able to put on a demo. Im sorry if you disagree with me but that is just my opinion. I dont know how much longer your going to hold this off..
No offence but you must have literally no life if all you do is stalk the same thread, it's a fan game, not a life or death watch thing.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 10:50 AM
KaiVii
Mime Jr.

Nature: Quiet
No pressure man, we just want it to bee good, not rushed

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223

Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:47 PM
The Cynic
♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
I'm sorry but please just go away. You're not being constructive whatsoever and you're certainly not making any friends by doing this.

Don't overwork yourself PokemonOI. If need be, take a week or two out to get everything else done and to take a little time for yourself and then you can return full throttle!

Keep up the great work.

Old September 22nd, 2010, 05:20 PM
HallwayKid
The Illogical Scientist

Nature: Relaxed
Take your time and work out those errors, OI.

This game is one of the best I have ever seen.

Old September 23rd, 2010, 02:24 PM
AceDragonite
Champion

Quote:
Finally!
And OI, I'm supporting you all the way, there's no pressure, I know you are doing your absolute best, so keep up the good work and you aren't any less of a person for not releasing a demo.
Old October 9th, 2010, 07:23 AM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Back from taking a break from this game, Back to work I go my friends....
Old October 9th, 2010, 07:40 AM
S h o n
Beginning Trainer

Congratulations!Good projects,i love the fake and the graphics.It's good also the battle system.
The secret's world
:\ I don't Know XD
Old October 9th, 2010, 07:56 AM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S h o n View Post
Congratulations!Good projects,i love the fake and the graphics.It's good also the battle system.
Thank you friend! I promise despite what the others say a demo will be soon. Instead of redoing cripts I'm starting from scratch with a new Pokemon essentials kit and slowly very slowly getting things back the way they were. So please be patient guys.
Old October 10th, 2010, 05:49 AM
AceDragonite
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
Thank you friend! I promise despite what the others say a demo will be soon. Instead of redoing cripts I'm starting from scratch with a new Pokemon essentials kit and slowly very slowly getting things back the way they were. So please be patient guys.
CNG's kit? Well good luck, I mean I can't event to save my life and you're the only one working, but I have faith in you, PokemonOI.
Old October 10th, 2010, 07:40 PM
KaiVii
Mime Jr.

We have faith, and we know you'll do well

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223

Old October 18th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Johnny8876

Lol you guys really are delusional. If you still believe that he will be making a demo then keep believing that, because he doesnt have one nor will he ever...

He will probably do what he did with IR, heck OI why dont you just go make a brand new game and forget about malachite.
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old October 18th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Rai Rai
Master of everything!

Quote:
Lol you guys really are delusional. If you still believe that he will be making a demo then keep believing that, because he doesnt have one nor will he ever...

He will probably do what he did with IR, heck OI why dont you just go make a brand new game and forget about malachite.
Get a life, if you've got nothing better to do but troll a game thread, then you are just one sad person. It's a fan game, not life or death.
Old October 18th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Johnny8876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai Rai View Post
Get a life, if you've got nothing better to do but troll a game thread, then you are just one sad person. It's a fan game, not life or death.
Its not that, i come here when i am bored and to come to this thread and laugh, that you guys still believe he is releasing a game. Sure his pictures and videos are all fancy but really it doesnt take this long to release a demo. Sorry believe what you want though! I bet when i come visit this thread again near thanksgiving, there still wont be one haha.

Old October 18th, 2010, 08:59 PM
ProdigyX
Trainer

Quote:
Its not that, i come here when i am bored and to come to this thread and laugh, that you guys still believe he is releasing a game. Sure his pictures and videos are all fancy but really it doesnt take this long to release a demo. Sorry believe what you want though! I bet when i come visit this thread again near thanksgiving, there still wont be one haha.
His had a rough journey atm, its very hard to create a game like this no matter what experience you've had.
Old October 19th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

I wholeheartedly don't agree with what Johnny is saying. I mean, there are videos, and to fake those would take literally hours of pain staking cut and past animation. It's pretty much impossible.

What I do think, is that maybe OI and others are reacting the wrong way. I'll use me as an example. I supported the game for about half a year, posting at updates and giving tips on things. When his game was possibly (as then he didn't know if he could retrieve it) lost, I made a journal on DA asking people to help, and a few posted on here with their ideas to fix it.
Then I posted saying he was taking too long to make a demo, compared to the time I was taking (which I do now regret, as I had underestimated the amount of time it takes to get a demo finished). It was fine that OI got annoyed at me and said that in his thread, justified. But then when I tried to sort things out and say sorry in PMs, he decided to basically spam my PM box, get Manipulation to come and basically flame me in VM form and on his thread (after the last PM he sent me, I saw it saying he was sending a PM to Manipulation, for him to then VM me. This was then later looked into by Rukario). And then after all of that was over, he decided to make three posts in my thread flaming me because I hadn't released a demo on schedule.

So anyway, I don't want this to turn into an argument about what I or OI did in that situation, but maybe if when Johnny posts on here, you just ignore him and don't react the same as in the above.

I do still like this game, and would like to support it again, so please don't take anything the wrong way.

Demo Beta out Now!

Old October 19th, 2010, 11:13 AM
AceDragonite
Champion

To be honest, its now blatantly obvious Johnny is still here, flaming this game because he doesn't have the skills to make a game of this stature by himself. I don't want this thread to turn into a flame war, because the only run we are really hurting is OI, and his game. If this thread must be locked again because of Johnny or any of you guys' reaction to his ridiculously immature and semisociopathic actions, then I may lose hope on the pokecommunity game dev section as a whole. All I ask is that you ignore him and please be patient and not demand demos, this takes time.
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people

Quote:
If you seriously think that it's that easy and quick to release an enjoyable, glitch-free demo, then I'd like to see you start a fangame, gather up a team, get some good gameplay going, and release a demo.
Old October 19th, 2010, 04:55 PM
help-14
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to help-14
His script have a lot of bugs so he can't release anything.
Old October 20th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Jboy224
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote:
You really are pathetic!! why do you just come on here to cause drama?? keep it to yourself!!Anyways i kind of do agree with him, but i would never say it outloud.
Old October 20th, 2010, 06:09 PM
koby1
The M4's Best Freind

Nature: Hasty
Lets get back to the topic please I don't want this thread locked...
BEAUTIFUL SCREENS The tile/gfx artist recives my full respect. Keep up the Awesome work.

Currently beta testing:
Pokemon Uranium ( And Loving it! )
Old October 21st, 2010, 09:22 PM
RulerArceus
的なインターネッ の最高級!

Nature: Timid
Questions:
Why is it called Pokemon Malachite?
Is Pokemon Following Character Implemented?
(If this is Explained already, I'm sorry.)
Also, Nice Camera thing you got there.
And yeah, my friend hacked it. His DS got drenched in Orange Juice and he cant use it anymore.I put my Feraligatr up here to share the memory of my friends R4 and his SS that he's not really ever going to get a Chance to use again.EDIT: Oh wait, it started working again .
SUICUNE LV.30
EXTREMESPEED|AIR SLASH|AQUA RING|SHEER COLD|
My first ever event pokemon. I screamed like a little girl when I went on the Mystery Gift and actually got results.
OH MY GAWD *HYPERVENTILATION*
pretty much explains how I felt. I know a bunch of people that have better Events than me like the Lv. 100 Arceus or Celebi etc.
but it's still my first event and it has a special place in my heart.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:24 AM
dead-man-walking
Alive and well

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to dead-man-walking
Such sad argument. ):

Nice to hear that the demo is seconds (not literal) from release.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:56 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

People I'm back from a Break from all things malachite, Infact I disappeared from PC completely. I simply needed to get the hell away fom here lol erm actually johnny and my games errors altogether. But I'm Back in full effect, eady to completely Get rid of these script errors I have. Starting from a new Starter kit, Meaning I will have to discover how to regain my Battle system look, and a few other things but hey its part of the work. Don't worry I still have all the maps and stuff I just need to really become error free with the scripts...I hope I can post you something soon...real soon. As soon as this weekend!

Sponsored Links