• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ^_^

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
Hey I just registerd today, I Love pokemon always did and just wanted to find a fourm thats welcoming and full of really cool people I hope you guys will show as much love as I do Hope everyone is having a great day bye.

~Flex-Mon

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Flex-Mon!

If you're looking for a welcoming forum filled with really cool people, you've definitely found the right place! I think you'll have a great time here. PC is a great place to relax and meet some new people ^_^

Well I'm doing wonderfully, thanks for asking! You seem so nice! XD

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, as they should answer most of your questions. I hope to see you around the forums a bit. Have fun! ^_^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Welcome to the Pokécommunity, fellow Pokémon enthusiast!
I'm sure we can return your enthusiasm.

So, would you mind telling us what your interests and/or hobbies are? After all, the community has quite a wide array of forums, we would love to be able to point you in the right direction! However, you do seem very versitile with online communities, you probably know how we're organized already, eh?

Well, I do hope you will enjoy yourself around this place. The vast majority of us members are incredibly friendly and would like nothing more than to help you with anything you may need. Hence, you are welcome to drop by my profile and leave a private or visitor message anytime you wish!

Take care, Flex-Mon.
Hope to see you around the boards!

Flex-Mon

The Key is in here <3...
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2008
Thanks so much,
I feel so welcome thanks alot. ^_^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Hey there, Flex-Mon. Sure sounds like you're going to love it here, so hope you do. :D Welcome to the community!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
As this was posted yesterday ill make this short and sweet.

Hello and welcome to the forum i do hope you enjoy your time in this very freindly community.

Back