The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: How do you think our game is doing?
WOOOOOT! It roks! 9 40.91%
Meh...it's okay 6 27.27%
....why is this even here? 1 4.55%
ACCCKKK!! My eyes bleed from seeing such a poor thread!!! 6 27.27%
other (plz elaborate) 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2009, 05:23 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by h POKE View Post
What game is it? You realize, if you merge with a game you think is good, but is actually a clunker, you threaten not only your own idea, but the other one as well (also you'd have to work with people you potentially don't like...
You do realize that merging ideas is never a good thing, right? It's like having your company get bought out.
I have to agree with the merging idea being potentionally bad, but it also could possibly be a better game alogether, but I'd stay seperated in my opinion, but the choice is all together yours.
Old January 7th, 2009, 08:36 PM
SL1MSHADY
WATCH THE THRONE

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by <~Flood~> View Post
I have to agree with the merging idea being potentionally bad, but it also could possibly be a better game alogether, but I'd stay seperated in my opinion, but the choice is all together yours.
yeah, i get what your saying and im having second thoughts too...

Old January 8th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Snyser
Champion

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snyser
i like the fakemon they look good olmost profesional

Join http://www.pokemon-metropolis.co.cc/ TODAY!!
its has alot of features and its free to join you can even play cool games all in one + Its updated a lot!! so join and ask all you'r friends to come allong (JOIN NOW!!)
Old January 8th, 2009, 07:46 PM
SL1MSHADY
WATCH THE THRONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyser View Post
i like the fakemon they look good olmost profesional
thanks!

K, new update, the merge is canceled. JJMcay (the one i wanted to merge with) thought something or the other that made him say know, i don't really understand what. Anyway, don't worry, I have a update comming soon so stay tuned!!!

~POKEM4NlAC

Last edited by SL1MSHADY; January 8th, 2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old January 9th, 2009, 05:12 PM
h POKE
angry kid and a keyboard

I honestly think it's much better for you that way. You already work with JJ, so I think it would be kind of pointless to merge D-O-T-D with this...

I wonder what you could be making next...
Old January 9th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Exiled~Shadow
Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Exiled~Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Exiled~Shadow
Yea, i wasnt to keen either... i thaught it would just be better for both of us to stay apart... dotd has had a bit of trouble lately and is kinda dead... but its not realy... im making another game witch i can still use what i have done for dotd...

btw Pokem4niac, dont leak any infomation, ok?

An untold tale of the high seas...
A tale of the dawn of exploration...
A tale that spans time...
A tale, never told before...

Pokémon: Age of Exploration
Coming Soon...

~~~~

Old January 12th, 2009, 07:39 PM
SL1MSHADY
WATCH THE THRONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMcay View Post
Yea, i wasnt to keen either... i thaught it would just be better for both of us to stay apart... dotd has had a bit of trouble lately and is kinda dead... but its not realy... im making another game witch i can still use what i have done for dotd...

btw Pokem4niac, dont leak any infomation, ok?
Yea sure...
im srry guys but PDR is kinda on hold rite now cuz i got grounded for a week!!!
im sneaking on rite now, and my mom is rite behind me (i turned the screen away from her) but i'll try to finish up a town once i get un-grounded! bi!

Old January 28th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Kerotan
Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.

Nature: Sassy
Sucks being 13 for Pokemaniac, I guess.
This game may seem slow as molasses at the moment, people, but really, (as far as I know) Pokemaniac has been the only one hard at work on this game in a while.
I hope this game continues soon!

EDIT: It has came to my attention that Pokemaniac is struggling to test the game.
If any experienced RPGMXP scripters are familiar with the following picture in the link, please tell Poke how to fix it.
http://pokemoneclipse.deviantart.com...tion-109804302

HAHA I R CLEVAR 90% OF TEENS DERP DERP MILEH CYRUS DERP DERP
омG і сαπ ŭşĕ Т3Н сђаяас†3ѓ МАр lawl!!!!11!!one!!1!!

Last edited by Kerotan; January 28th, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old January 28th, 2009, 05:46 PM
SL1MSHADY
WATCH THE THRONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by -T.A.C. View Post
Sucks being 13 for Pokemaniac, I guess.
This game may seem slow as molasses at the moment, people, but really, (as far as I know) Pokemaniac has been the only one hard at work on this game in a while.
I hope this game continues soon!

EDIT: It has came to my attention that Pokemaniac is struggling to test the game.
If any experienced RPGMXP scripters are familiar with the following picture in the link, please tell Poke how to fix it.
http://pokemoneclipse.deviantart.com...tion-109804302
oh yea that prob is okay, cuz my comp crashed, so i lost the program and i reinstalled it anyways!
but, guys, Pokemon Dark Requiem is going through a tough process right now cuz of the crash and since i lost everything, im changing everything! expect a new thread, a new name, better features, and some screenies!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here