The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups > Member Fanclubs

Notices

Member Fanclubs This is for clubs focusing on a member here at PC (no anti-clubs).
(This forum is closed.)

Old November 23rd, 2008, 03:26 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori Chi View Post
Fight over Shirley? : /
Welcome pinky. : 3
It's mainly about what happened at the end of episode 12 of the first season. Me and pinky were talking about it the last time.

Also, I'm still waiting for them to add my claim to the list. :-;

By the way, do you know anyone that can make really great sig themes?

Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

Old November 23rd, 2008, 03:44 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
You mean a good banner/avatar maker?
Old November 23rd, 2008, 04:32 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Quote:
You mean a good banner/avatar maker?
Yep. I did remember you metioned something about that when I was thinking of changing my sig a little while ago.

I am still thinking of using this pic.......

Old November 23rd, 2008, 06:25 PM
22sa
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
What type of banner are you aiming for this time? That pic lacks intensity and beauty

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old November 24th, 2008, 02:32 PM
pink-tiger
Love in the Air

Nature: Calm
Ah
1 I saw the episode where she thinks their on a date!NEVER! *smile*
Hello!
Old November 24th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Hello. ^_^

I was happy she got to spend some time with Lulu. Plus, she looked really cute and pretty in the dress she was wearing. <3 Plus, she had her hair up in a cute way too.

I think it's a really pretty pic her. That's one of the reasons I was thinking of using it.

Old November 26th, 2008, 06:43 AM
pink-tiger
Love in the Air

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Lover17 View Post
Hello.

I was happy she got to spend some time with Lulu. Plus, she looked really cute and pretty in the dress she was wearing. <3 Plus, she had her hair up in a cute way too.

I think it's a really pretty pic her. That's one of the reasons I was thinking of using it.
Okay..... 0_0
-silence-

Cc is also cute.With her pizza loving thing and her cute harajuku outfit.
Kawaii piggy tails and a kawaii hat!

*smile*

Lookie,if you want it.Have it.

Last edited by pink-tiger; November 26th, 2008 at 06:50 AM.
Old November 26th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Thanks! I'll take it. It's really nice. ^_^

Yeah, the pizza thing and her little plush are the cutest things about her.

It's been awhile since I've said what I all like about Shirley........

Shirley is a really nice, caring, friendly girl. She's also a really pretty girl. Plus, I sympathise with her about having a crush and being in love. Though, I never got to kiss the girl I loved, while Shirley got to kiss Lulu. The closest I got was hugging her.

Old November 27th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
Yep, it would take a lot of courage to do that. : >
I'm sorry, ML. ;;
Old November 30th, 2008, 12:11 PM
mistywishmaker
such a thing as f o r e v e r

*gasp*

Knock knock, may I join this club to hail to the lovely MistyLover17? :)

[ Avatar & Banner made by me - Don't steal ]

Old November 30th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Welcome! X3
Ooh, I see a Wataru Yoshimizu image~
Old December 1st, 2008, 11:12 AM
Kasumi
Kasumi & Satoshi forever!

Hey I want to join because we are very similar :) I love Shirley she was always my favourite person i Code Geass. And I love Shirley + Lelouch pairing. I was so upset when she died :(
Old December 2nd, 2008, 01:54 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Welcome Kasumi~ : 3

Aaagh, I don't think ML knows that yet! >< Don't read it, ML! XD
Old December 4th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Quote:
Yep, it would take a lot of courage to do that. : >
I'm sorry, ML. ;;
Yep, It would take alot of courage. I don't know what it's like to kiss someone you love. :-:

Hi mistywishmaker! Welcome to my club! It's been awhile. I've been doing great.

Also, welcome Kasumi! Great to see another Shirley fan. ^_^ Though, some of your post is a spolier. I've been watching it on Adult Swim. [I didn't look at the spolier by the way]

As for for what I've been up to the last two days, I've been up to saving the world though different time periods again on the DS, which means I've been playing alot of Chrono Trigger.

Also, I did watch last Saturday's Code Geass. It was a great episode. Though the only bad thing about it was that Shirley didn't really appear much in it. :-:

Old December 4th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

Hello, Hello. :3 I just want to stop by in your club. Since you joined mine, I guess I will join yours. XD Oh cool! You have Chonro Trigger for the DS? I have it as well! I remember playing the SuperNES version. It was really fun. So this will give me fond memories when I play this version for the DS.

Dang I am so behind on episodes of Code Geass. I still need to watch the rest of the first and then start on the second.

pairbloginactive

"There is no such thing as joy without pain. How can you advance yourself without pain." - Frankie Beverly
Old December 7th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Welcome Utada! I'm happy you've joined my club. ^_^

Yep, you've got lots of episodes of Code Geass to watch. Shirley was in the new episode a good bit. ^_^

Old December 8th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

Hehe, you can go ahead and call me Lucy. :3 Thanks for the welcome! And I didn't get to set last week episode. ;_; I forgot...dang it. So I won't get to see Shirley.

pairbloginactive

"There is no such thing as joy without pain. How can you advance yourself without pain." - Frankie Beverly
Old December 10th, 2008, 03:00 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Sure, Lucy! ^_^

Darn, you missed last week's episode. :-: Shirley appeared a good bit in it too. <3

Old December 10th, 2008, 06:56 PM
22sa
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive

I hope you like this

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old December 11th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

Whoa, who is that? She looks like Misty. Well kind of. XD That is a good picture.

Yeah this time though I better set for this weekend episode. I can't believe I missed last week, oh well. Got any plans for Christmas? :3

pairbloginactive

Old December 12th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sa View Post

I hope you like this :P
That's a really cute pic! Who is she?

Yeah, she does look a little like Misty does when she has her hair down. ^_^

Yay, you'll have it recorded this time! You did miss some really cute Shirley moments in the last one.<3 I wonder if Shirley will appear a bit in the next episode.

I have no clue what all we'll be doing for Christmas. I'm hoping my sister will be able to come over to visit though.

Old December 12th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

Yeah don't worry. I won't forget this time. I need to pick a day and just watch all the stuff I got recorded. I have a lot. XD Maybe I can watch some while on Christmas break. I took some time off after Christmas. I will need the break because this holiday season is killing me.

Oh wow, I wish I could visit my brother. But he is going to be busy and my parents are going to be busy too. I want them to save their money. We are going to Vegas next year. ^^ If we weren't going I will be with them this Christmas. Yeah they live far way.

pairbloginactive

Old December 13th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utada View Post
Yeah don't worry. I won't forget this time. I need to pick a day and just watch all the stuff I got recorded. I have a lot. XD Maybe I can watch some while on Christmas break. I took some time off after Christmas. I will need the break because this holiday season is killing me.

Oh wow, I wish I could visit my brother. But he is going to be busy and my parents are going to be busy too. I want them to save their money. We are going to Vegas next year. ^^ If we weren't going I will be with them this Christmas. Yeah they live far way.
My sister did still live with us till last summer. She's been living with her friend since then. I do still get to talk to her though. Vegas will be really fun I bet.

Yep, sounds like a great plan. You'll eventully get to see more Shirley. <3

I do have some pics of stuff you missed.

A really cute pic of her from last Saturday's episode. ^_^

Old December 13th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

^That's Nagisa from an anime called Clannad. This pic is from the Clannad movie. Ushio is the name of her daughter. It's by the animation studio that did Air and Kanon 2006. A shojo~
Old December 18th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

I see. ^_^ I have heard of the shows, but I've never seen them. I'll have to see them sometime.

I did see last Saturday's Code Geass. Shirley didn't appear at all. :-: Hopefully she'll be in this Saturday's episode.

As for what I've been up to the last few days, I've been playing alot of Final Fantasy 6 on my DS.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links