The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups > Member Fanclubs

Notices

Member Fanclubs This is for clubs focusing on a member here at PC (no anti-clubs).
(This forum is closed.)

Old August 21st, 2009, 06:33 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
Man, another Pokemon game? Platinum just came out and now there is another one Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Too many Pokemon games, lol.

Well, these ones are remakes of Gold And Silver. We'll get to go to Johto and Kanto again in them. Plus it will have stuff from Crystal like Eusine. As well as many new events and new areas added to Johto. ^_^

Also, check out my new awesome fanclub!

Old August 21st, 2009, 07:43 PM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

Oh okay. They are remakes from the other games, I see. I thought they were brand new, lol. I guess that is alright. I still need to play Diamond though.

pairbloginactive

"There is no such thing as joy without pain. How can you advance yourself without pain." - Frankie Beverly
Old August 21st, 2009, 08:37 PM
pink-tiger
Love in the Air

Nature: Calm
Wow, you ignored my compliment. *sniffle*
Old August 22nd, 2009, 04:50 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Send a message via AIM to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Misty Lover17 Send a message via Skype™ to Misty Lover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink-tiger View Post
Wow, you ignored my compliment. *sniffle*
I'm sorry! I did see your quote. Thanks for the compliment! ^_^ Shirley is so pretty. <3

Well, Heart Gold and Soul Silver will have many neat new things in it. Like you can catch Groundon in Soul Silver, and Kyorge in Heart Gold. And if you have them both in ether, you can catch Rayquaza! Also, both games will come with a really neat accessery called the Pokewalker. With it, you can transfer your Pokemon from Heart Gold and Soul Silver to it and Raise it while you're walking. ^_^

Old August 22nd, 2009, 08:53 PM
pink-tiger
Love in the Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Lover17 View Post
I'm sorry! I did see your quote. Thanks for the compliment! Shirley is so pretty. <3

Well, Heart Gold and Soul Silver will have many neat new things in it. Like you can catch Groundon in Soul Silver, and Kyorge in Heart Gold. And if you have them both in ether, you can catch Rayquaza! Also, both games will come with a really neat accessery called the Pokewalker. With it, you can transfer your Pokemon from Heart Gold and Soul Silver to it and Raise it while you're walking.
Oh! Sorry to butt in but my sis at the end of May bought me Planium..... The week it came out I mean to say. Its coolie!
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

That's really nice to hear! Do you have Wi-Fi by the way? If you do, you can get the Member's Card and get Darkrai!

Old August 25th, 2009, 07:09 PM
pink-tiger
Love in the Air

Ummm I dont know, maybe I do have wi-fi, I play with my nephew, we battle against each other. I totaly crushed him. Hehehe!
Old August 28th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

That's really fun! Well, The DS does use wireless for playing with people near and far away. ^_^ If your comeputer has a Wi-Fi acess port or one connected to it, you can get the Member's Card! Setting up the Wi-Fi on the DS is really easy.

Old August 28th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
Happy Friday, ML! = D What's up?
Old August 28th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

I'm doing really good! I had a great day today. Also, I'll get to see Shirley tommerow night. ^_^

Old August 28th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Midori Chi Send a message via Yahoo to Midori Chi
What did you do? : D
Yay. : 3
Old August 28th, 2009, 05:22 PM
pink-tiger
Love in the Air

Aye. @_@
Smarty talk, confusing. Im watching Code Geass right now. (recorded)
So, you want to come to my party Misty Lover17?
Old August 29th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

I diid! I just added it to there. ^_^

Also, I'll be watching Geass tonight. Shirley's in it. <3

Old August 29th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Oooh~ Which episode is it? : D
Old August 29th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

It's the one where Shirley finds out about her dad. :-: I still really want to give her a big hug.

Old August 29th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Oh. ;; Is that the one where she kisses Lulu at the funeral?
Old August 29th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Yep, it's that one. That scene is always so sad. It's always really sad seeing Shirley crying. :-:

Old August 29th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

;;
Did you cry when she died?
Old September 13th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Well, I didn't cry right away. It really hurt seeing her die. I really felt hurt. The tears wouldn't come out. :-:

Well, This hasn't been posted in a little while, so I'm going to bring it back up.

I've been doing great everyone!

Last edited by Midori Chi; September 30th, 2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old September 27th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

Hey! Dang I should have revived it. ;; I am sorry about that. I am glad you been doing good. Well I finally got my first gym badge at Diamond. And since then I capture 3 new Pokemon. I talked about it in my blog. Check it out. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Lover17
Well, Heart Gold and Soul Silver will have many neat new things in it. Like you can catch Groundon in Soul Silver, and Kyorge in Heart Gold. And if you have them both in ether, you can catch Rayquaza! Also, both games will come with a really neat accessery called the Pokewalker. With it, you can transfer your Pokemon from Heart Gold and Soul Silver to it and Raise it while you're walking. ^_^
Ah I see. Wow that is pretty cool. Hmmm, maybe I should get it.

pairbloginactive

"There is no such thing as joy without pain. How can you advance yourself without pain." - Frankie Beverly
Old September 30th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Midori Chi
Nan eojaragoooo~

Aagh, you double posted. XD
How are you?
Old October 1st, 2009, 04:20 AM
Sweet Jasmine
s m i l e :)

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sweet Jasmine Send a message via Yahoo to Sweet Jasmine Send a message via Skype™ to Sweet Jasmine
Let me in. It seems she's a pretty cool person. :))
Old October 3rd, 2009, 09:01 PM
22sa
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
^ gg, Billy girl xD

Is Shirley or Billy the cool person. XD

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old October 4th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

Hey, how are you? :D I feel for you when they don't show Code Geass anymore in Adult Swim. I guess I will get the DVDs. If I ever go out and buy them. XD

pairbloginactive

Old October 16th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Misty Lover17
Shining Angel

Yep, I miss seeing Shirley on Saturdays. :-:

And I do get to watch Pokemon too, enough though Misty hasn't even been on the show in ages.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links