The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old November 20th, 2008, 12:43 AM
HeidiMoose
[Insert User Title Here]

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to HeidiMoose Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HeidiMoose Send a message via Yahoo to HeidiMoose

Advertise here
Hmmm... I'm not the greatest at introducing myself..

The name is Heidi.
Been a fan of Pokemon since the early days. :]
Kind of got sidetracked for a few years via high school/drama/extracurriculars.
Soo.. I don't really know what's going on with all the Advanced, D/P stuff.. at least Anime-wise (however, I did watch a bit of one of the new episodes.. and the PUSA voice actors make me want to shoot myself.. X_x). And I don't have much knowledge of anything D/P due to the lack of a Nintendo DS.
However, I'm pretty familiar with everything beforehand.
Especially all of the old (R/B/Y/G/S/C) games/Original Anime/etc..

Anywho... since I think I'm sounding boring..
Basically decided to join and meet others out there who love Pokemon just as I do.. since there is a lack of a fanbase in my personal life here at home, and when it comes down to Pokemon I can feel a little lonesome..

I usually just jump into threads when I join a new forum (haven't done in years, btw) but I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself.
What the heck, right?
Old November 20th, 2008, 12:52 AM
BeachBoy
S P A R K of madness
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
What the heck indeed, and then to heck with everything and go posting mindlessly eating all n00bs in your pa---okay, maybe I'm getting carried away. XD; Anyway...

Hiya Heidi... Mooooooose. :D

Well, I can guarantee you won't feel lonesome with the Pocket Monster aspect of life here at PC, if anything, you'll be overwhelmed. And your introduction is fine, and no need to degrade it saying it was boring, it's always great to get started here in NU/W. \o/

I'm sure you'll have a blast Heidi, welcome.
Old November 20th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Kaizer-X
RoM HaCkeR

Hey there Heidi, Welcome to PC.
Well I am sure you could learn a lot about the d/p and the pokemon now here at these forums.
have fun!

LINKS:
MY HACK:
Pokemon Twilight: Road to Dreams
MY TEAM:
Rom Tempest Crew
NEWLETTER:
Rom Hacking Newsletter
Credit to Rényui for theme
Old November 20th, 2008, 05:50 AM
ErickaVolt
Born to kill.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ErickaVolt Send a message via Yahoo to ErickaVolt
Welcome to PC, Heidi_Moose! If you can't afford to buy a DS, download an emulator. So read the rules and fun here! :D
Old November 20th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Fernando

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fernando Send a message via Skype™ to Fernando
Ah,hi there everyone is so glad you joined PC,including myself ;o,I am sure you'll have a great time here,It looks like you probably already have read the rules so no worries,hope too see you soon,and remember if you need any help just drop by a pm (shoot I have like 1000 pm's to spare)

~Paul
Old November 20th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Adam504
Steel Conquistador

Greetings from us here at PC! I really hope you enjoy your time here, and if i can help you with anything, Just ask me. But you didn't sound at all inconfident, and I can relate with you on the no fanbase thing....
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Aurafire
provider of cake

Nature: Quiet
Ah, but introductions should be happy times! That was a wonderful intro, Heidi! =P

So welcome to PC! Glad you're taking a chance at another forum, and The PokeCommunity is a great place to do it. You can post to your hearts content on anything that might interest you, so make sure you give everything a quick look!

It's never boring when a new member joins...especially when they write that much! Anyway, I'm sure you'll meet plenty of cool people here. We're very chock-full of them. =P

I'll be seeing you around then...Hope you have a good time!

Old November 20th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Azure-Supernova
Trainer of mediocre Champions!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Azure-Supernova
Heya. I know what you're talking about... the anime lacks the charm it once possessed. Nice to meet ya ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi_Moose View Post
Thanks everyone, and I'm glad to be here. ^_^

I hope to possess D/P sometime in the near future, so I'm sure I'll have questions..
I've just but recently gotten used to the Hoenn pokemon.. :P
I didn't have much love for thr Hoenn pokemon....... though I'm not saying R/S/E were bad. We'll have to battle when/if you get D/P :)

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.

Heart Gold 2021 - 3748 - 2668

Last edited by BeachBoy; November 20th, 2008 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Merging Multiple Replies~ (Read NU/W rules!)
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:17 PM
HeidiMoose
[Insert User Title Here]

Send a message via AIM to HeidiMoose Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HeidiMoose Send a message via Yahoo to HeidiMoose
Thanks everyone, and I'm glad to be here.

I hope to possess D/P sometime in the near future, so I'm sure I'll have questions..
I've just but recently gotten used to the Hoenn pokemon..
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Stormer07

Nature: Relaxed
Hey welcome! Enjoy the forums, your bound to have a great time Cya around!
Old November 21st, 2008, 09:51 PM
Rey Lewis 55
Baltimore Ravens Fan

Hello there Heidi Moose, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. Don't be worried about the new pokemon games and the new anime show because you can catch up in no time. Make sure you read the rules and make a lot of new friends.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 02:22 PM
HeidiMoose
[Insert User Title Here]

Thanks again.

I should catch up on the new Pokemon here, soon.
I figured out that I have enough money.
So I just placed an order for a Nintendo DS and Pokemon Diamond.

*Hugs package from thousands of miles away*

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here