The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old November 22nd, 2008, 03:55 AM
Zennyo Ryūō
In love with CoD - WaW. XD

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zennyo Ryūō
Hey, I'm Zennyo Ryūō. I'm just your average member. I've had an account here before, but it wasn't exactly a model account. My old account didn't have any infractions or warnings, but I didn't like the poor quality of its posts. I like the games, animé (to an extent), previously liked the cards and I adore creative works. I roleplay, sprite, occassionally write fan fiction, as well as guides, and also battle competitively. But my main reason for coming to Pokécommunity was the amazing hacking scene. The level of hacking here is the highest that I've ever seen. It is only topped by some Halo hackers, but they're much older. The hacking scene seems fantastic though, and I can't wait to get started on my projects. I'm an experienced hacker, and I've been hacking since the beginning of 2008. I'll be starting some new hacks soon.

*spasm of joy*

If anyone wants to ask me anything or talk to me, just contact me via MSN. I'm almost always online. In a few words, greetings!
Old November 22nd, 2008, 04:02 AM
moments.
{quixotic}
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm
Welcome to the PokeCommunity where all members are greeted joyfully!
I am certain you will enjoy your time here because of all the nice people here. If you post a lot and follow all the rules, you will make friends, learn new things but most importantly you will inspire and be inspired.
I hope you have a great time here especially in the hacking forums where I am certain they will welcome you with open arms.
Have a great time, and if you have any problems, give us a buzz.
Good Luck!

Old November 22nd, 2008, 05:28 AM
ErickaVolt
Born to kill.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ErickaVolt Send a message via Yahoo to ErickaVolt
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Zennyo! Since you already have an another account here, I'm sure you already read the rules. So have fun here!
Old November 22nd, 2008, 07:33 AM
Zebra Thunderhead
the avenger

Nature: Bold
Newbie = noob, always.

Just kidding. Enjoy your renewed stay.

❛i don't know where you're going
or when you're coming home.❜

Old November 22nd, 2008, 09:15 AM
8th Wonder™
റിപ്പബ്ല ക്ക്

Well, welcime back I guess! It doesn't matter about the quality of the posts. Make sure you visit the ROM Hacking thread if you hack a lot :)

Spoiler:
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?8th%20Wonder click that and you will get a free cookie!
clickie ^ ^ ^
Do you like Bionicle? Me too can't wait for Glatorians~
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:21 AM
Rey Lewis 55
Baltimore Ravens Fan

Welcome back Zennyo Ryou, my name is Rey Lewis. I'm also a fan of the pokemon games and the anime, but not the cards though.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
Aurafire
provider of cake

Nature: Quiet
Welcome back, Zennyo!

It's nice to see that you've returned to the wonderful PokeCommunity! O.O...You certainly will be quite busy! That's quite a lot of interests you have there. I'm sure you'll have a great time with all of your roleplaying, fanfic writing, spriting, competitive battling and hacking! =P

Enjoy your return I suppose, and I'll be seeing you around! =D

Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:06 PM
˚° ﺎ ﮟ סּ ﻛ °˚
Zetta Slow

XDXDXDXD
i couldnt help but post here just because of the awesomeness of your sig

anyway, welcome back =D have fun!!!
*welcome hug*
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links