The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old November 22nd, 2008, 08:34 AM
Wandering lucario
Waiting 4 that special someone

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Wandering lucario
hi im a newbi and i know someone in orlando,fl who told me about everything so im know how to do stuff and i was wondering if any other newbies whanted to be my friend i only got 1 so far

My Pair: i cant handle it right now

Old November 22nd, 2008, 08:53 AM
I Laugh at your Misfortune!
Normal is a synonym for boring

Nature: Quirky
Hey there zeke15! Its always great to meet a new member, so if you need any help or just want to chat, don't hesitate to PM me...wow, I feel like a sales rep. Just one word of warning though, I'd suggest resizing your signature. It may be a teeny bit too big...

Old November 22nd, 2008, 09:19 AM
8th Wonder™
റിപ്പബ്ല ക്ക്

Hello there zeke15! Make sure you have read the forum rules. And resize your signature because it's pretty big!! Add me if you like.

Spoiler:
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?8th%20Wonder click that and you will get a free cookie!
clickie ^ ^ ^
Do you like Bionicle? Me too can't wait for Glatorians~
Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:19 AM
captainfez3
Old School Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to captainfez3 Send a message via Yahoo to captainfez3
Howdy Zeke, nice to have you on the forums. Feel free to add me as a friend, I enjoy trading and battling, so let me know if you want to do either!
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:18 AM
Rey Lewis 55
Baltimore Ravens Fan

Hello there Zeke 15, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. It doesn't matter if you have friends on here or not, it's just having fun on here, but I can be your friend.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:29 AM
Wandering lucario
Waiting 4 that special someone

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Wandering lucario
thank you guys for saying you would be my friend not many people are my friends at my school because im poor so they make fun of me and do stuff to me so i think its awsome that you'd be my friends :D

My Pair: i cant handle it right now

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links