The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 25th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Wow, thank you Esmas! It looks much better. And I still don't know how to fix the text box. I am glad you like the new OW Phones! Sorry about the tree glitches h POKE, I will try to fix it sometime. Not today though; I have a test tommorow. Big one ;__;
Also Esmas, I will PM you the whole thing so you can edit it. Just not now. xD;

i am a graphic designer :: want to help me w/ pokemon copper?
Old January 30th, 2009, 05:02 AM
.emma-kun
accumilate.

Woah, super cool update Nytkoi! Can't wait for more!

Old January 31st, 2009, 11:16 AM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Thanks emma! Anyways, I am currently working on the events of Neicawave City, but I am also slacking a bit. I have a lot to do. Midterms, guitar lessons,
tennis tournaments, it's quite a bit. But, I plan to have atleast 2 updates before Feb. 23d so please stay tuned! Also, please read the next paragraph and PM me with atleast 4 sprites you made. They must be all around custom.

Calling all Spriters!
Pokemon Moonlight is in need of spriters! If you have enough time to be a fakemon spriter (must be scratch sprites), trainer spriters (must be scratch), or a recolorer, please PM me with atleast 4 examples of your work. We are at the point where we need some new people in the game. I also need 1 more OW spriter. Thank you for your time, everyone!

And that raps it up. Be sure to keep checking Pokemon Moonlight and please and thank you for supporting! Also, don't forget to check out this amazing section's newest trend, The Game Making Newsletter! It's pretty much like the Hacking Newsletter, but for all the RMXPers and RPG2000-2003! Thanks for reading!

~Nytkoi

Old February 4th, 2009, 05:27 AM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
So Nytkoi when is the next update?
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:12 AM
blueguy
No capitalization required. ;D

Nature: Quirky
It looks as though you really haven't done much but borrow tiles from someone else and insert them into poccil's Starter Kit. I just don't see any real progress being made. And now, you're asking other people to do work for you?
Old February 4th, 2009, 03:35 PM
h POKE
angry kid and a keyboard

No offense, but that's kind of an uninformed opinion. First of all, I'm pretty sure Nytkoi doesn't use Essentials judging by how much he despises people who do.
Second of all, look through the thread. There's some pretty obvious evidence of new material in this game. Nytkoi may make relatively slow progress, but that's mainly because he works on other people's games... and has a life.
Old February 4th, 2009, 04:05 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
^No h Poke he does use pokemon essentials and I can maybe see wher blueguy is coming from but he could've worded it better it was kinda rude.
Old February 4th, 2009, 08:26 PM
blueguy
No capitalization required. ;D

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by h POKE View Post
No offense, but that's kind of an uninformed opinion. First of all, I'm pretty sure Nytkoi doesn't use Essentials judging by how much he despises people who do.
Second of all, look through the thread. There's some pretty obvious evidence of new material in this game. Nytkoi may make relatively slow progress, but that's mainly because he works on other people's games... and has a life.
lol I have no life, and I'm proud of it. XD

I know I came off a bit rude. What I mean to say is that I think it's best to refrain from posting about a project before good progress has been made. I mean... all I generally see in this forum is people using kyledove's tiles and not putting any effort into really utilizing the wonderful resources poccil has provided for us. It's the same thing over and over again.
Old February 5th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Nice... Keep up the good work!
Old February 6th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

I can see where you're coming from, blueguy. h Poke, I do use essentials, but I despise people who barley do anything to customize it. Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Old February 7th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Eucliffe
Looks like your game is coming along nicely :3 I hope to see betas of it soon, so I can fully enjoy it!

If you need any help with editing (text-wise) or spriting, I could see if I could pull some strings and come up with something. I could also come up with names for places, Pokemon, etc. But, it's your decision.

Once again, I can't wait to see a beta of this game! Or will there be no betas? Still, I can't wait!
Old February 7th, 2009, 06:48 AM
crolion
Beginning Trainer

When you finish it......post the link where i can download it.....it looks awesome.....I like hacks.........
In the pokedex section you said thera are going to be all pokemon so far....does this mean the pokemon from generation 4 also (D/P)
Old February 7th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Ugh. No offense, Crolion, but I hate people who say that the games in this section are hacks. There's a compeletly different section just for hacks. Besides that, thanks. And also, there is a pre-alpha out for all team members. (PM me if you haven't gotten the download, team members!) Also, yes, all 493 + 135 new pokemon will be featured in this game. :]

Serene: Thanks, and at the moment, I'd except a lot of people, so PM me some examples of your work and we'll get rockin' and rolling :>

Some other things:
The review of Pokemon Moonlight has been posted. Veiw it in the game development forum. The reveiw was done by Agent Zero (a.k.a Delta). Also, I am working on an event in Neicawave that connects to this mysterious story this game beholds, which is apperantly what everyone has been waiting for becuase the thing they like most about moonlight is the story and the name.

VERY IMPORTANT SECTION BELOW!

Nya? What's this?

Yes it is! As you might have been wondering, "Moonlight is a unique and cool name, but why Moonlight? Why Not Sunlight?" Well, Here I am, answering your question.
The origin of the name is when I was 8 years old, in art class I drew a poster saying: "Pokemon Moon and Sun". I tried desperatly to make it, but nothing worked. So, I gave up until now. That's where the name originated from. The big news is: 2 things. 1: Like Ruby and Saphire, this game will be: Pokemon Moonlight or Pokemon Sunlight Version. You choose! And, here is something that will happen in the game that finnaly reveals why I named it Moonlight and Sunlight. (This quote was on a diff game dev. forum of in another community)

Quote:
I named it Pokemon Moonlight becuase in some part of the game, doctors discover that the power of moonlight will help heal PokeRus from humas, almost magically. Then, ...
If you want the whold post PM me.

Other half of the post:
Quote:
But, if you play sunlight, it will say that sunlight helps heal pokerus.
Last part.
Quote:
But they couldn't get close enough to get moonlight or sunlight. So the scientists went mad trying to capture the closest thing to the moon and sun (which also has the power to shine the original moon and sun's wave, Lunatone and Solrock. But, a lonely scientist in Oakwood Town finds out the two star/moon pokemon have evolved forms that will have the power to competley heal PokeRus.
And that's all that will be revealed. So stay tuned for the next event update!

Old February 7th, 2009, 06:20 PM
crolion
Beginning Trainer

sorry.....i didn't mean to call it a hack....sorry again........I must say I can't wait until I start playing.......
Old February 7th, 2009, 06:49 PM
h POKE
angry kid and a keyboard

*gasp* I'm disappointed, Nytkoi. But I am glad you like the review (I still think using Essentials is hypocritical...). That doesn't mean I don't like your game, though. Every game has its own unique style, no matter how similar they seem.
Old February 8th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Disappointed? Why? I must improve on it >:

It's cool, crolion.
Old February 8th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

I understand you like to spam pichu, but don't do it here. Reported. Again. :/

Old February 8th, 2009, 01:28 PM
crolion
Beginning Trainer

Old February 8th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

It's not out yet crolion.

Old February 9th, 2009, 07:52 AM
crolion
Beginning Trainer

Old February 9th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

No problem. Thanks for posting here, crolion. So, h POKE? What's wrong?

Old February 15th, 2009, 05:22 AM
Went
-Omega-

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Reopened by request~

Magma Leader Maxie wants to battle!
Crobat (Lv. 37) - Inner Focus - (Wing Attack, Bite)
Camerupt (Lv. 39) - Sheer Force - (Earthquake, Rock Slide)
November 28th / Staff Collab 2014
Old February 17th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Thanks Went. :] Yup, it's back up!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links