The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room Archive
Reload this Page .:Team GoldenHackers:.

The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old November 22nd, 2008 (8:50 PM). Edited December 5th, 2008 by Melash.
Back for now.

Nature: Relaxed
INTRODUCTION:
Okay, here we go. Awhile back, I made a team thread for a Red hack, but it didn't turn out very well. So, here's my new team thread that is currently for two Gold hacks. If you hack Gold, Silver, or even Crystal, I would encourage you to join this team, as long as you have skills in any of the topics below. Anyway, here is the list of the current hacks I'm working on, and available positions open. Also, even if the position is already taken, you can still apply so I have a backup of each closed position.Now, to get more people interested, I'm going to give you a brief descritption of each hack:

CURRENT PROJECTS:
Pokemon DarkGold: This hack is basically Gold--but from Silver's point of view. There are going to be some changes, including several new areas, several areas with much better graphics(Ice Cave, Kanto,...), and COMPLETELY new scripts. I'm not going to need a mapper or graphics for this hack.
I may not need a music inserter or a hex editor, but I'm definately going to need a scriter and spriter. Moving on:

Pokemon Ancient Ruby: I've had this hack idea for quite some time, but I haven't even began starting until now. This is a hack that takes place in the Hoenn Region. I haven't really thought of the storyline yet, but that's mainly what the Idea Lister is for. I'm going to need probably every
position for this hack, especially the ones in red.

AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Red: Badly needed
Blue: Needed
Black: Taken
Mapper:
Scripter:
Spriter: Mr. Magius
Music Inserter:
Graphics: Mr. Magius
Hex Editer:
Idea Lister:

To apply, pleae use the following application form:
HTML Code:
Name: (Your name)
Position: (Job you would like)
Proof of work: (Just a sample of your work)
If you don't want to publicly display your work, you may PM to show me. I may make a private group if I get enough people.

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 3rd, 2008 (8:20 PM).
Back for now.

Quote:
I would like to help of course... I guess you know what I can do but I will tell you anyway. :D

I can make pretty good graphics... I made some for Hat? for Grey and once devamped some Ruby tiles...
I am also really good at spriting. I did all of the work you see in Cobalt.

Lastly I am able to do some maps but I am a little lazy with them.
Okay, I'd really like someone who is good at scripting! It takes a heavy load of me. I guess I'll put you down as that. I also really needed spriter, so I'll put you down for that too. I'll update it later, though....
Old December 5th, 2008 (4:31 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to shamazzel
Name: Real Name? If so it's James, Screen name is shamazzel or jimmy-tm.
I have had many more but I won't list them here.

Position: Hmm, I would like to be an item lister but I could do some mapping.

Proof of work: I'll get it PM'd to you as I haven't uploaded it yet.
Anyway you can get me on MSN if you need, [email protected]
Yep and that's it
Old December 5th, 2008 (11:44 AM).
Haz ya seen my hack?

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Yahoo to Haz
Name: Hazzamon
Position: Idea Lister
Proof of work: How do I supply work for this? Lets just say I have some private ideas for you.

Fanfiction.net: Ha-Za-A

Credits to Galukxy for this awesome banner
Old December 5th, 2008 (2:51 PM).
Back for now.

I won't add you just yet, but if you PM me with a few mapshots, I just may add you! Anyway, I'll be waiting.
Quote:
Name: Hazzamon
Position: Idea Lister
Proof of work: How do I supply work for this? Lets just say I have some private ideas for
Great, I'd love to hear them, so please PM me as soon as possible so I may add you onto the team.
Old December 6th, 2008 (2:59 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to shamazzel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melash View Post
I won't add you just yet, but if you PM me with a few mapshots, I just may add you! Anyway, I'll be waiting.
They've Been sent.
Hope you like them.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links